剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
贩卖♥♥“滚石”
slanging that yayo
一名田径教练... 我们想找汤姆汉克斯演这个角色
when a track coach-- we're thinking Tom Hanks--
让你浪子回头
teaches you a more civilized way.
那不是事实 我的教练是我哥
That's not at all how that happened. My brother's my coach.
- 我们要找朱利安费罗斯爵士创作剧本 - 我不会拍的
- We're out to Sir Julian Fellowes to write, so... - No. - I'm not doing that.
你会喜欢的 总之 我得走了
- You're gonna love it. Anyway, I got to bounce.
可是 火车头回来了 亲爱的
But the A-Train's back, baby!
- 等一下 - 对吧 那是你的...
- Right? - Uh... That's your...
好
Okay.
参议员 你即将成为副总统的候选人
Senator Bishop, will you confirm you're about to join the ticket
消息确切吗
as the vice presidential candidate?
如果确切 我就太幸运了 你会第一个接到通知
Well, if I was lucky enough to be so honored, you'll be the first to know.
牛逼
不好意思 趁我妻子发现之前
And now, if you will all excuse us, I want to get a deep-fried Twinkie
我想买♥♥个油炸夹馅面包
before my wife finds out.
不是气体
It's not a gas.
- 什么 - 是蒸汽
- What? - It's vapor.
蒸汽 只是个载体
Vapor. Vapor. Just a delivery system.
- 这玩意儿 - 你觉得我能看懂这鬼东西吗
- This. - You think I can read this shit?
诺维乔克 俄♥罗♥斯♥的神经毒剂
- Novichok. Russian nerve agent.
你我接触到它的话 神经系统就会停止工作
Expose you or moi to Novichok, our nervous system shuts down.
多个器官衰竭 痛苦地死去
Multiple organs fail. Painful death.
但对于士兵男孩来说 那只是小意思
But for Soldier Boy, it's a nap.
- 去哪能把它弄到手 - 再去俄♥罗♥斯♥度个假
All right. So where can we get some? Another vacation to Russia?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
他怎么了
What got into him?
不知道
No clue.
和我一起跳舞好吗
Dance with me?
你的伤还没好
You're still hurt.
我还嗨着呢
I'm still high.
我们先跳个慢节奏的
We'll start with a slow one.
我用五号♥化合物的时候
When I was on V
感觉不到你的手臂
I couldn't feel your arms.
摸起来就像弯曲的稻草
- They felt like bendy straws.
没有冒犯你的意思
No offense.
没冒犯到我
None taken.
我想感受它们真实的...
I wanted to feel them for real...
最后一次
One last time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
安妮会帮我搞到五号♥化合物
Annie is getting me Compound V.
为什么 你说自己再也不想拥有超能力了
Why? This is everything you said you did not want.
不 听我说
No. Listen to me. Listen to me.
你可以脱身了
You can walk away.
我们俩一起走 我们一起去马赛
You and me. We go together to Marseille.
你的自♥由♥ 你的人性 你得到了 亲爱的 求你
Your freedom, your humanité. You have it. Mon coeur, please.
千万别这么做
S'il te plaît, don't do this.
“安妮...
"Annie.
“我知道自己的要求很过分
I know I'm asking a lot.
“起初 我讨厌五号♥化合物 因为我没有选择它
At first I hated the V because I didn't choose it.
“但现在 这是我的选择
But now it's my choice.
“我认为这很重要
I think that matters.
“我把自己的问题归咎于我的超能力
I blamed my powers for my problems.
“实则不然
But it's not true.
“五号♥化合物没有好坏之分 好坏完全取决于使用它的人
The V isn't good or bad. It just depends on the person using it.
“我想用我的超能力做好事
I wanted to use my powers to do good.
“为我爱的人而战
To fight for the ones I love.
“因为无法战斗 我差点失去了法兰奇
I almost lost Frenchie because I couldn't fight.
“我不能再冒险了”
I can't risk that again."
我们接吻时 感觉很奇怪
When we kissed, it was weird.
不是因为感觉不好
Not because it felt bad.
没有不好
It didn't.
而是因为我们超越了肉体的亲密
But because we're more than that.
你现在是我的家人了
You are my family now.
我想保护我的家人
I want to protect my family.
我的天
Oh, my God.
极快速发展的恶性肿瘤
皮质萎缩
下一剂 增长加速
三到五剂后致命
我的天
Jesus Christ.
到了1984年 情况糟糕至极
By 1984, things had gotten so bad.
你再也无法忍♥受士兵男孩的虐待了
There was only so much m-m-more of Soldier Boy's abuse you could take.
所以当史丹艾德加 在尼加拉瓜向你提出行动计划时
So when St-St-Stan Edgar made you an offer in Nicaragua,
你立即接受了...
you jumped at it.
沃特真的觉得可以吗
- Vought's really okay with this?
有时 老兵就是得淘汰掉
- Sometimes, old soldiers just fade away.
我不想知道细节 该怎么办就怎么办吧
I don't want the details. - Just do what you need to do.
- 为什么选择现在动手 - 沃格鲍姆有个替代者
- Why now? Vogelbaum has a replacement.
只是个孩子 但他们相信 他会比士兵男孩更强大
Just a child, but they're convinced he'll be stronger than Soldier Boy.
而且 他会飞
And he can fly.
- 其他人会配合吗 - 除了火♥药♥之外的所有人都答应了
- Will the others go along? - Everyone but Gunpowder.
祝你好运 厄文
Good luck, Earving.
能不能别在我面前吃杏仁 我过敏
Can you please stop eating those in front of me? I'm allergic.
这他妈是怎么回事
- What the fuck is this?
我们很久以前就该这样做 你个混♥蛋♥
- Something we should've done a long time ago, you piece of shit.
三♥硝♥基♥甲♥苯♥ 引爆
- TNT detonate! - TNT detonate!
按住他
Hold him down.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
他妈的
动手啊 心灵风暴
Get him, Mindstorm.
- 扰乱他的思维 - 不
- Scramble his fucking brains. - No!
抓住他
No!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, motherfucker.
让人不好过 我知道
This is some tough stuff, I know.
但把他交给俄♥罗♥斯♥人时
But when you gave him to the Russians,
你知道士兵男孩总有一天会回来的
you knew Soldier Boy would come back one day.
你需要面对他
You need to f-f-f-face him.
没有人真正了解你
No one really knows you.
但我们知道你多么敏感 多么害怕
But we know how s-sensitive and s-s-scared you are.
我们支持你 有我们呢
- Yes. - We're here for you. - Hey, we got your back. - We're here for you. - Yes.
没关系
It's okay.
勇敢不是无所畏惧
Bravery isn't having no fear.
勇敢正是心怀恐惧
Bravery is having fear,
但仍然勇往直前
but you d-d-d-do it anyway.
该做个了断了
Time to finish what you started.
- 下车 - 怎么了
Get the fuck out the car. - What's wrong?
- 你听到我的话了 - 爸爸
- You heard me. - Daddy?
宝贝 我需要你跟你妈进屋去
- Hey, baby. I need you to go inside the house with your mama.
爸爸需要和托德单独谈谈
Daddy needs to talk to Todd alone.
- 好 - 好吧
- Okay. - All right.
马文 你怎么来了
- Marvin, what are you doing here?
- 你同意了 - 什么事
- You're okay with this? - What?
- 他带她去参加支持祖国人的集♥会♥ - 所以呢
- He took her to a Homelander rally. - Yeah, so?
不好意思 你带她去哪儿了
Excuse me. You took her where?
- 没事的 - 有事 你没问过我
- It's fine. - No, it is not fine. You didn't ask me.
珍妮 快点 进去 亲爱的
Janine. Come on. Inside, honey.
- 一切都好 放松点 - 别告诉我放松
- Everything's fine. Just relax. - Don't tell me to relax, Todd.
士兵男孩正在找机会击毙祖国人
Soldier Boy is out there gunning for Homelander.
你知道自己把我的宝贝女儿 置于何种危险之中了吗
Do you have any idea what kind of danger you put my baby girl in?
没有危险
There's no danger.
那些事都是星光编造的
Starlight is making all that up.
权势媒体之外的新闻都是那么说的
Read any news outside the establishment media.
托德 他们在撒谎
Todd, Todd, they're lying.
- 不可能都在撒谎吧 - 都在撒谎
- Really? All of them? - All of them.
祖国人在骗你们
Homelander is lying to you.
- 他是个该死的精神病患者 - 比星光还严重
- He's a fucking psychopath. - Worse than Starlight?
她在贩卖♥♥孩子
She's trafficking kids
和珍妮同岁 和我教室里的孩子们同岁
the same age as Janine, as the... as the kids in my classroom.
祖国人是唯一保护他们的人
Homelander is the only one protecting them.
- 你们俩 够了 - 祖国人没有保护任何人
- Okay, you guys. That's enough. - Homelander ain't protecting shit,
好吗 他在给你们灌输这种疯狂的想法
all right? He's feeding you this insane fairy tale,
你太愚蠢了 被他洗了脑 看不清♥真♥♥相♥
and you're too fucking stupid and-and brainwashed to fucking see it!
- 嘿 操♥你♥妈♥ - 你们俩不要吵了
- Hey, fuck you. - Both of you, stop.
知道吗
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表