剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
...burns everything down and then kills me.
总有一天 你会坚强得很 他就伤害不了你了
One day, you'll be tough enough.And then he can't hurt you.
但在那之前 你和上校待在这里很安全
But till then,you're safe here with the colonel.
真的
Honest.
四子相连
Connect Four.
哦 你...
Oh, you...
你个耍赖的调皮鬼
you cheeky little blighter.
如果愿意 你可以留下
You could stay if you want.
这个提议很慷慨
Well, that's a generous offer, Grace,
但我从来就没上过当妈的女人
but I ain't banged a blue hair since I was a lad.
称你为混♥蛋♥都是夸你了
You know, calling you an asshole is an insult to assholes.
我想说的是 马文退出了
My point is, Marvin got out.
也许你也有希望
Maybe there's hope for you, too.
我不应该跟他太亲近 我会搞砸的
I shouldn't get too close to him.I would just fuck it up.
我听说你一整年都规规矩矩的
I hear you've been on the straight and narrow all year.
不喝酒 不杀超人类
No drinking, no killing Supes.
你听从休坎贝尔的命令 并没教训他
You even follow Hugh Campbell's orders without strangling him.
这话说得真残忍♥
Now you're just being cruel.
我知道你那么做不是为了你自己
I know you're not doing all that for yourself.
那是为了谁呢
So then who?
正是
Exactly.
仅凭那一点 你就比你父亲强
That alone makes you a better man than your father ever was.
也许 你没那么混球
Maybe you're not such an asshole.
时不时给孩子吃个他妈的汉堡 好吗
Get the kid a fucking burger now and then, would you?
经验 信任 传统 《卡梅伦科尔曼秀》
他来了
There he is!
兄弟 来抱抱
Bro!Bro, come here.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hey.It's great to see you.
-你在我之前上场 -我在宣传我写的书《更深》
-Did you just have the slot before me? -Yeah, I'm just stumping for my book Deeper.
卖♥♥得很火 我给你寄去了一本
Went awesome.I sent you a copy.
没收到吗 我那儿多着呢 再寄一本给你
Did you not get it? Don't worry, I got, like, hundreds of them.
讲的是我和我妻子卡桑德拉 逃离那个他妈的邪教的经过
I'll send you more. It's about how me and my wife Cassandra escaped that fucking cult.
你记得我妻子卡桑德拉 对吧
You remember my wife Cassandra, right?
你看到马尔科姆格拉德威尔 给我写的简介了吗
Oh, did you see that profile that Malcolm Gladwell did on me in The New Yorker?
他称我为下一个利亚雷米尼
He called me "the next Leah Remini."
没什么大不了的 我的欢迎度在上升
No big deal.I mean, my numbers are going up, Coach.
-让我再次受到了关注 -怎么会
-Put me back in the game. -How?
你怎么会在我之前上场
How did you get the slot before me?
搞错了 负责联络嘉宾的员工 铁定会被解雇
It was a fucked-up mistake.That talent booker is so fucking fired.
我在问他 我在问你
I'm asking him.I'm asking you.
我不…我…我不知道
I don't... I, uh...I don't know. I don't know.
但这太他妈的可笑了
But it's...fucking ridiculous.
我怎么可能在你前面呢
I-I should never go before you.Obviously.
和你比起来 我不过是无名小卒
I'm a nobody compared to you.
告诉你个秘密吧 书不是我写的
You want to know a secret? I didn't even write the fucking book.
希亚拉博夫的代笔人写的
Shia LaBeouf's ghostwriter did.
难以置信 太蠢了 抱歉
Uh, it's crazy.It's stupid. Sorry.
你这样说真是好心 深海
That's very sweet of you to say, Deep.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也是 先生
You, too, sir.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that?
实际上 我认为进行得很顺利
I actually think that went pretty well.
谈谈这个显而易见的问题吧 媒体对这个问题穷追不舍
Let's get to the elephant in the room.The mainstream media won't leave it alone.
你怎么会不知道风暴是纳粹分子
How could you not know that Stormfront was a Nazi?
-好 我再说一遍 卡姆 -好
-Well, okay.So let me say it again, Cam.
我可能是一个超级英雄 但我有眼无珠 被爱蒙蔽
Um, I may be a superhero,but I'm also just a man who fell in love with the wrong woman.
-我们都知道那种情况 -对 是的
-Well, we all know what that's like.-Right, yeah.
听着 我并不完美 卡梅伦 远非完美
Look, I-I'm not perfect, Cameron.Far from it. Uh...
我知道我的体表是防弹的 但体内
I know I'm bulletproof on the outside.
这颗心 并不防弹
But in here, this? It isn't.
和你们一样 我也是人
I'm just as human as all the rest of you.
广♥告♥之后 请继续收看对祖国人的采访
More with Homelander...after this.
广♥告♥时间
And we're clear!
说得很不错
That sounded really good.
珍妮 10岁生日快乐
小寿星来了 嘿
Who's the birthday girl? Hey!
-想看看我带给你的礼物吗 -想
-Want to see what I got you? - Yeah.
你会喜欢的
Ooh, you're gonna love this.
漂亮吧
Yeah, boy!
-看看合不合适 -好的 嘿
- See how it fits. - All right, all right, all right.
-看起来很棒 -生日照片
- That looks great. - Birthday photos.
-杰基 能帮我们照张相吗 -当然
- Oh, Jackie, can you take this? - Oh. Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
托德 过来 照相了
Oh, Todd, Todd! Over here.Photos!
就来 好 再来一张
Photos, photos.
-你们照吧 -一起说"生日快乐 珍妮"
-You know what? - It's okay. All right. - Let's all say, um, "Happy birthday, Janine!"
生日快乐 珍妮
Happy birthday, Janine!
搞怪脸
Oh, silly face, silly face.
超级英雄的姿势
Now superhero! Give us a superhero.
-你不用管 -我不介意
-You don't have to do that.- Oh, I don't mind.
马文
Marvin?
你没停止服用依地普仑吧
You taking your Lexapro?
我很好 莫妮克
I'm fine, Monique.
只是在我女儿的生日聚会上帮忙
This is just me helping out at my daughter's birthday party.
顺便说一句 派对很棒
Great party, by the way.
是啊 她玩得很开心
Yeah, she's...She's having fun.
对不起 用了超级英雄的主题 但她非要不可
I'm sorry about all the superhero stuff.She insisted, and...
没事 那是以前的事了 我不在乎了
It's all good.It's behind me now. I'm over it.
你看见我过去12个月里的表现了吧
You've seen me in the last 12 months, right?
我痛改前非了 那些事都过去了
I'm straight.It's ancient history.
我知道
I know.
嘿 你周五晚上有几个小时的时间吗
Hey.You got a couple of hours on Friday night?
也许我们可以 在戴尔芬尼咖啡馆见个面
I was thinking maybe we could meet over at Cafe Delfini's,
吃点罗非鱼 讨论共同抚养孩子的事情
have some tilapia, go over some co-parenting things.
-共同抚养孩子 真的吗 -真的
-co-parenting things? - Yeah. - Really?
在我们第一次约会的地方
Where we had our first date?
不会谈情说爱 只谈接孩子的时间安排
Strictly business.Scheduling things, like
足球练习 舞蹈汇演
soccer practice, dance recital...
你得开启生活的新篇章 马文
You got to move on, Marvin.
像你和托德那样 还是…
The way you moved on with Todd or...
抱歉
Sorry.
好棒 生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, baby!
24版五号♥
V24, huh?
营销部门还没有确定名字 但这是大势所趋 鲍勃
Marketing is still testing the name.But it's the future, Bob.
一剂临时五号♥
One dose of this temporary V
赋予士兵24小时的超能力 差不多吧
gives a soldier 24 hours of powers.Give or take.
之后 他们就会恢复正常
And then they return right back to normal.
稳定性有多强
How stable is it?
仍在改进
Still ironing out the kinks.
如果它是暂时的 那就意味着 国防部必须持续购买♥♥
And if it's temporary,that means the DoD has to keep buying doses.
一剂多少钱
At how much a hit?
大约两百万
Two million, roughly.
为期一个月的行动中 每个士兵就要六千万
So over the course of a month-long operation,that's 60 million per soldier.
每支小队六个亿
600 million per squad.
竞选进展得很顺利 是吧
Campaign going well, is it?
感谢你们公♥司♥ 对我超级政♥治♥行动委员会的捐助
I appreciate your contribution to my super PAC.
人们喜欢南方人入主白宫
People do love a cowboy in the White House.
我听说他们甚至 称你为"达科他鲍勃"
I hear they're even calling you Dakota Bob.
如果你放弃这个机会 让我们勇敢的士兵无缘超能力
So how would it look if you pass up the opportunity
会对你的形象有何影响
to give our brave soldiers superpowers?
军队中出现超人类完全是胡搞
Supes in the Army are an unmitigated shitshow.
玄色在拉各斯硬石咖啡馆的那种
What Black Noir did to that Hard Rock Cafe in Lagos?
应该受到战争罪的起诉
Should be brought up on war crimes.
-你说得对 -什么
-You're right.-I'm sorry?
你说得完全没错
You are absolutely right.
当然 问题是让超人类成为英雄
The problem, of course, was making the super into heroes.
-我不懂 -让他们成为人们崇拜的对象
-I don't follow.-Making them figures to be worshipped.
名声、电影、堕落的性♥爱♥会毁了他们
The fame, the movies,the depraved sex... it ruined them.
告诉你个秘密
Cone of silence?
五年后 我希望完全退出超级英雄行业
In five years, I hope to be out of the superhero business entirely.
胡说
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表