剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I thought that you didn't care about that.
我们第一次约会 你就说了不会因此而烦恼
I mean, on our first date, you said that it didn't bother you.
我知道
I know.
但这确实让我烦恼...
But it does.
有时候
Sometimes.
一点点
A little.
休伊 我以为是那些药 把你弄糊涂了 可是...
I thought the drugs had fucked you up, Hughie, but...
这怪你自己
...this is you.
全都怪你自己
This is all you.
氟烷
Halothane.
你觉得能用它来干什么
What'd you think you were gonna do with that?
你杀了我的家人
You killed my family.
哪个家人
Which one?
喂
Oi.
别碰他
Not him.
双子在外面
Twins are out there.
你可以向祖国人报仇
So you get Homelander,
我却不能向士兵男孩报仇
but I can't get Soldier Boy?
你♥他♥妈♥的是个伪君子 布彻尔 让开
You're a fucking hypocrite, Butcher. Now move.
我不能让你这么做 母乳 你这是自掘坟墓
I can't let you do it, M. It'd be suicide.
别搞笑了 你能用它来干什么
Oh, come off it. What you gonna do with it? Move!
你这该死的弱智 没了我 你连录像机都不会开
You're such a fucking idiot. Can't even work the TiVo without me.
搞定了 死变♥态♥
And there it is, sick fuck.
你们好 孩子们
Hiya, kids.
那屁♥眼♥儿被好好地操练过呀
That poop chute's had a workout, huh?
看起来像林肯隧♥道♥一样
Looks like the Lincoln Tunnel.
本
Ben.
你跟我打 你这个自私的王八蛋
You fucked me, you selfish piece of shit!
够了
That's enough.
尼加拉瓜那件事不怪我们
- Nicaragua wasn't our fault.
我向上帝发誓
- Yeah, swear to God.
那么该怪谁
Then whose fault was it?
你们说出来 也许我会留你们一条活路
If you tell me, maybe I'll let you go.
那完全是玄色的主意
I-it was Noir. It was Noir's idea, top to bottom.
是他把你出♥卖♥♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥人的 求你了
He gave you to the Russians. Please.
玄色
- Noir?
对
- Yeah.
没有沃特撑腰的话
- Noir wouldn't take a shit
玄色连屁都不敢放一个
without Vought's say-so.
饶了我们吧 我们说的是真话
Please? It's the truth.
- 把手给我 - 已经好多年没做过了
- Give me your hand. - It's been years.
你想死吗
Do you want to die?
- 引爆♥炸♥药 - 引爆♥炸♥药
TNT detonate!
- 我得走了 - 安妮 等等
- I got to go. - Annie, wait.
安妮 你就...
Annie, Annie, Annie, just...
你不能去
You can't go.
我不能
I can't?
我不会让你去的
I'm not gonna let you.
糟了
Oh, shit.
我现在不想听
I don't want to hear it right now.
蓝鹰
Blue Hawk!
- 什么 - 我们有事要谈
- What? - We got to talk.
老天爷 这不是时候 里面有个神经病
Jesus Christ, not right now. There's a psycho back there.
该死的 你♥他♥妈♥的松手
The fuck? Get your fucking hands off me.
你伤害了很多人 你伤害了我哥哥
You hurt a lot of people. You hurt my brother.
你逃脱不了的 这次不行
You're not gonna get away with it. Not this time.
救命啊
Help me.
快来人救救...
S-someone please help...
搞定了
Sorted?
发生了什么事
What happened?
威廉布彻尔
William Butcher
和士兵男孩
and Soldier Boy.
当然了
Of course.
是你在背后搞鬼...
You are behind this.
这一切
This whole thing.
一切都跟我有关
It really is all about me.
威廉 我们说好了要决战至死
William, we made a deal to fight to the death,
只有你和我
you and me.
找外援就是作弊
This is cheating.
协议取消
Deal's off.
我在成长过程中一直很崇拜你
You were my hero growing up.
我看过你所有的电影 看了不下几百遍
I watched all your movies, hundreds of times.
你是唯一一个几乎跟我一样强的人
You were the only one that was nearly as strong as me.
哥们 你觉得你看起来很强吗
Buddy, you think you look strong?
你穿着斗篷呢
You're wearing a cape.
你只是个低劣的山寨版罢了
You're just a cheap fucking knockoff.
不
Oh, no, no, no.
我是升级版
I'm the upgrade.
母乳
M.M. M.M.
母乳 求你了 我需要你
M.M., M.M., please, I need you. People are hurt.
有很多人受伤了 母乳
M.M.! M.M. Please.
求求你 他控制不了你
He doesn't control you.
我们必须救这些人
We have to help these people.
我们必须扛起来
It's up to us.
你刚才真让我激动了一小会儿
You really had me going for a minute there.
喂
Oi.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你做了什么
What have you done?
彻底的毁灭
Scorched earth.
动手
Do it!
休伊 离开这里
Hughie! Get out of here!
没门儿
No fucking way.
我看看
Let's see?
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托你别 轻点
Hey, please, no. Easy.
我们需要找个医生重新缝合伤口
We need a doctor to resew these stitches.
其实一直都怪我
It was always me.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我怨五号♥化合物把我变成了怪物
I blamed the V for making me a monster
但...
but...
那不是真的
that's not true.
这其实是我的本性
It is just who I am.
不
No.
你不是怪物
You are not a monster.
似乎无论我们多么努力地逃跑
It seems no matter how much we try to run,
都无法摆脱过去的生活
we cannot escape our old lives, huh?
我想没有人能跑那么快
I suppose no one can run that fast.
小妮娜说的
Those things
那些对你的评价
Little Nina said about you
都是错的
are NOT true.
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
祖国人帮助我成为了美国甜心
Homelander helped make me America's sweetheart.
他会后悔的
He's gonna regret that.
准备好了吗
- You ready?
我现在在佛蒙特州的蒙彼利埃
I'm in Montpelier, Vermont.
有12名超级英雄和平民死亡
Twelve heroes and civilians are dead,
还有很多人受伤
a lot more are wounded.
祖国人和沃特会告诉大家说
Now, Homelander and Vought are going to tell you
这是超级恶人干的 他们已经把问题解决了
that it was the Supervillain and that they have it handled.
他们并没有
They don't.
这是士兵男孩干的
It was Soldier Boy.
我知道这像是在胡说八道 但是士兵男孩
I know I sound insane, but... Soldier Boy
根本不关心保护美国人
doesn't care about protecting Americans,
他也许从来就没有关心过
and he probably never has.
大多数超级英雄根本不在乎你们
Most heroes don't care about you.
他们只关心自己的形象 而...
They only care about their image, and...
祖国人是他们当中最恶劣的一个
Homelander is the worst of them.
他伤害了很多人
He's hurt people.
他对梅芙做了一些事
He's done something to Maeve.
我不知道我说出真♥相♥后 他们会怎样对付我
I don't know what they're gonna do to me for telling the truth,
但我会继续下去
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表