剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
or-or-or-or torture or curb stomping
也不能放火烧人
or setting anyone on fire.
你要的费用报告 我会给你
I'll get you them expense reports you wanted.
明天
Tomorrow.
亚马逊 四子连珠棋
加入购物车 立即购买♥♥
下订单
-天 他在做什么 -看看
God, what is he doing?
要她好看 宝贝
- Give it to her, babe. - Oh, my God.
加油
Go! Go! Go! Go!
我看到了什么
Am I really seeing what I'm seeing?
她只缺阴♥道♥
All she needs now is a vagina.
小混♥蛋♥
The little asshole.
星星在你头顶闪耀
♪ Stars shining bright Above you ♪
夜风似耳语 我爱你
♪ Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you" ♪
鸟儿在梧桐树上歌♥唱
♪ Birds singing In the sycamore tree ♪
梦见…
♪ Dream a little dream of ♪
嘿 我是泰勒
Hey.I'm Tyler.
借过
Excuse me.
我想让你进入我的身体
I want you inside me.
-好 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
快 好啊
Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on.Oh, yes.
-准备好了 -好了
- Ready? - Oh, yes.
我会让你的鸡♥巴♥爽死 宝贝
I'm gonna rock your fucking dick, babe.
好
Yes.
就是那里 好
Ah, that's it.Okay, Okay.
操 不要停下来
Oh, don't... don't stop.
操 不要停下来
Don't stop.
到前列腺去
Yes.Get to the prostate.
不要停
Oh, don't stop.
不要停下来
Oh, don't stop.
不
No!
-没事的 -滚出去
-Is okay.- Get the fuck out!
我什么也没看见 我走
I see nothing. I go,
-好吗 -等等
-okay? -Wait!
你不能走
You can't leave.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 混♥蛋♥ 滚开
No! No, putain!Get out! Get out!
滚开
Get out!
他想进我的屁♥股♥里 把他弄走
He's trying to get in my ass!Get him out!
快
把他弄走
Get him out!
该死的贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
不
Oh, no!
甜心
No, go!
来吧 小子 吸个够
Go on, son.Have a bump.
该死的小东西
Fucking lightweight.
不
No, no, no.
打电♥话♥给局里
Call the bureau.
你要留他的活口
You're gonna let him live?
休的命令
Governor's orders.
把那个小贱♥人♥给他送去
And put that little cunt on his side.
白蚁服药过量
Jiminy Cricket's OD'ing.
英雄克星
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning, morning. - Mm.-Good morning.
我刷牙 我们好好抚慰一下对方 如何
What do you say I brush my teeth and we do things to each other?
-那你就快去吧 -好
-I say go get the Aquafresh.- Okay.
我们都在锻炼 加油 我知道你能行 加把劲
Come on, I know you have it in you!Keep pushing!
上
Go!
爸 手♥机♥离脸远一点
Hey, Dad, you got to move the phone away from your face.Just...
怎么样…哦 好的 好
How's th... Oh, yeah, okay.
-看到了 -好了
- There you are. Yeah. - There we are. Um, so...
告诉你件有趣的事 你认识我的牙医霍洛维茨医生吧
Funny story. Um, you know my dentist, Dr. Horowitz?
我去镶牙 他说
I was getting a crown, and he said
-他是星光的大影迷 -是吗
-he was a huge Starlight fan.- Oh, is he?
想都没想 我就说:"她在和我儿子约会"
- Like, out of the blue, and I'm like,"Well, you know, she's dating my son."
他说:"什么 " 所以 我把你的号♥码给了他
He was, "What?!" So, um... I gave him your number.
-爸 你为什么要给他我的号♥码 -我为什么要…
Dad, why would, why would you give him my number, Dad?- Why would I give...?
爸 手♥机♥得他妈的离脸远一点
Dad?Dad, you got to move, you got to move the phone away from your fucking face.
对不起 总之…
- Sorry, sorry.You know, I was... anyway.
我要上班了 周日一起吃晚饭
Listen, I, uh,I got to get to work, so we'll see you for dinner on Sunday?- Yeah.
-稍后再聊 再见 -我爱你
- I'll talk to you soon.- Bye-bye. - I love you...
-他很可爱 -是的
- He's sweet.-Yeah.
所以 你今晚要再住一晚吗
So, uh, you gonna stay over again tonight?
不知道 不一定 你会带上牙膏吗
Don't know. It depends.Um, you gonna bring Aquafresh?
如果可以和你做♥爱♥ 我拿硝酸咪康唑刷牙也没关系
I would brush with Monistat if it meant I could have sex with... you.
真浪漫
That's very romantic.
-回见 -祝你今天过得开心
-All right, I'll see you later.-Have a good day.
联邦超人类事务局
联邦超人类事务局 总监 维多利亚纽曼
-休 -嘿 早上好 坎贝尔先生
- Hey, good morning. - Hello.
坎贝尔
Campbell.
-早 -早
- Morning.- Morning.
卫斯理大学女生联谊会的成员 看到超人类在她窗外自♥慰♥
So a Tri-Delt from Wesleyan caught a Supe masturbating outside her window.
-她怎么知道是个超人类 -窗子是波音737客机的
-Okay, how's she know it's a Supe? -Window was on a 737.
是个超人类 明天之前 我就会查到是谁干的 谢谢 艾薇
That's a Supe.Uh, okay, I'll have an I.D. for you by tomorrow.Thanks, Ivy.
那是休坎贝尔 对吧
That's Hugh Campbell, right?
-他帮忙打败了风暴 -他在和星光约会
-He helped bring down Stormfront? -And he's dating Starlight.
太棒了
Awesome.
从当兵为国效力
From serving his country as a soldier
到当上国防部长 为美国人♥民♥服务
to serving the American people as Secretary of Defense,
一个民♥主♥党人达到…
a Democrat who reaches across the aisle...
给我咬一口
Give me a bite.
你想咬之前吃疱疹药 还是等咬完之后再吃药
You want the Valtrex before or after?
至于吗 不过是个百吉饼 居然假装自己得了疱疹
You love that bagel so much you're gonna fake herpes?
我可能得了疱疹 你不觉得吗
I could have herpes.You don't think I could have herpes?
白蚁的监控进行得如何
How'd surveillance go with Termite last night?
我还没问布彻尔 但我确定一切都很顺利
You know, I haven't checked in with Butcher yet, but...I'm sure it went fine.
不要摆出那副表情
Don't... No, don't give me that face.
我敢跟你赌一百美元 肯定会出问题
I'll bet you a crisp $100 bill something got fucked up.
-不一定 -好 那就打赌
-You don't know that. -Okay, take the bet.
我不会跟你赌 但…你真的不介意
I'm-I'm not gonna take the bet, but...Uh, wow, really?
好吧 可布彻尔每次都能完成任务
Okay, still, Butcher delivers every time.
可我每次都得替他道歉
And I have to apologize for him every time.
布彻尔在枪战中 肯定是把好手 毫无疑问
Look, Butcher's the guy you want in a shooting war.No question.
但我们处于和平时期
But we're in peacetime.
我的天 得疱疹也值得
Oh, my God.So worth the herpes.
很好吃
It's great.
你好
Hi.
-可以为你效劳吗 -我只是在等着见娜迪亚
-Can I help you? -I'm just waiting to see Nadia.
那是国会女议员维多利亚纽曼
That's Congresswoman Victoria Neuman.
-你认错人了 -我们是最好的朋友
-You have the wrong person. -We're best friends.
-我会告诉她的 -请你离开 伙计
-I will give her the message. -This way, pal.
托尼 她会记得的
Tony.She'll remember.
身份证
I.D.?
给
There you go.
走吧
Go ahead.
谢啦
Cheers.
一直往前走
Straight ahead.
布彻尔
Butcher!
你好 小子 过得怎么样 还好
All right, lad, how are you? You all right?
-好 -看看你 给你
- Yeah, I'm good. - Eh? Look at you. Here you go.
你永远也猜不到那是什么东西
You'll never guess what that is.
经典游戏 四子连珠棋
你做功课了吗
You done your homework?
我讨厌数学
I hate math.
我做错了 格蕾丝姨妈会生气
Aunt Grace gets pissed when I'm wrong.
我也一样
Yeah, you and me both.
以前 妈妈能帮我
Mom used to help.
-她做数学题很厉害 -是的
-She was really good at math. -Yeah.
她很聪明
She was a clever one.
我又做了一个噩梦
I had another nightmare.
同一个噩梦 你♥爸♥爸
Same one? Your Dad?
这次 他…
This time, he...
烧毁一切后把我杀了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表