剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
沃特国际
少女英雄选美大赛 中部赛区
好 记住
All right, remember,
放松肩膀 靠横膈膜发声
loose shoulders, let your diaphragm do the rest,
17年前
唱高音时不要紧张
and don't tense up when you hit the high notes.
妈妈 我做不来 好痛
Mom, I can't. It hurts.
-只是有点肚子疼 -不是肚子 是身体的侧面
- It's just a little tummy ache. - It's not my tummy.It's my side.
我会对你说什么
What am I gonna say to you?
“疼痛是虚弱正在离开身体”
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
没错 我们是赢家
That's right. We are winners.
也就是说 我们不惜一切代价赢得胜利
And that means that we do whatever it takes to win.
上台去 保持微笑 好吗 宝贝
So you go out there and just keep smiling.Okay, baby?
好的
All right.
你好美
You look beautiful.
下一位 来自爱荷华州得梅因的
Next up, from Des Moines, Iowa...
15号♥参赛选手
...contestant 15,
星光
- Starlight. -
哦 宝贝 宝贝
♪ Oh, baby, baby ♪
哦 宝贝 宝贝
♪ Oh, baby, baby ♪
我怎么可能知道
♪ How was I supposed to know ♪
有些事已不美好
♪ That something wasn't right here? ♪
我被孤寂笼罩
♪ My loneliness is killing me ♪
我得让你知道
♪ Yeah, yeah I must confess,
我坚信感觉仍在
♪ I still believe Still believe ♪
你不在身边 我心迷失
♪ When I'm not with you, I lose my mind ♪
给我个暗号♥
♪ Give me a sign ♪
宝贝 再次拥我入怀可好
♪ Hit me, baby, one more time ♪♪
试图…试图控制我
我这一辈子 有钱人 有权势的人
My whole life, rich people, powerful people
试图堵住我的嘴 封♥杀♥我
tried to muzzle me, cancel me,
让我无能为力 让我听话 把我当成他妈的傀儡
keep me-me impotent and-and obedient,like I'm a puppet.
-奏效了 -艾诗丽 危机管理部
- You know what? It worked. - Hey, Ashley,what's crisis management
-对此有何看法 -对不起 现在不行
-saying about this? -Sorry, Starlight, not now!
你猜怎么着 如果他们能控制我
And guess what.If they can control me,
那他们肯定就能他妈的控制你们
then you can bet your ass they can control you.
他们已经在控制你们了 只是你们没有意识到
They're already doing it. You just don't realize it.
我受够了
I'm done.
我不想再道歉了
I am done apologizing.
我受够自己因为强大而被迫♥害♥了
I am done being persecuted for my strength.
…因为强大而被迫♥害♥了
...done being persecuted for my strength.
…而被迫♥害♥
...persecuted for my strength.
迫♥害♥...迫♥害♥...
...persecuted... persecuted... persecuted...
高了
You're up! You're up!
不敲门吗
No knock?
妈的 对不起
Oh, fuck, I'm sorry.
-我一会儿回来 -等等
-I'm... Yeah, I'm gonna come back later. -Wait.
你说“高了”是什么意思
What do you mean, I'm up?
粉丝量提高了21点
21 points with your base.
你说什么
What did you just say to me?
21点
21 points.
他们喜欢你的演讲
They loved your speech.
铁锈地带的白人男性粉丝 大幅增加了44%
A massive 44% uptick with white males in the Rust Belt.
-太好了 -我知道
- Yes. - I know.
太他妈好了 太好了
Fuck yes. Yes!
他们说你很自信 毫无歉意
They're saying you're confident and unapologetic
而且你不怕…
and that you're not afraid to...
继续说 妈的 艾诗丽 别停
Keep fucking going, Ashley. Don't stop.
-对不起 先生 -怎么了
- Um, I'm sorry, sir. - What?
不是因为你 继续说
That's got nothing to do with you.Just keep going.
-不怕什么 -不怕做自己
-Not afraid to what? -Not afraid to be yourself.
他们想让我做自己
They want me to be myself?
不过
Now, um...
市区成年人粉丝量下滑了七点
...you did slip seven points with urban-area adults
年龄段18到34 但还不错 很好
18 to 34.But it's not bad. It's good.
因为 归根结底 每个人都喜欢 你和星光的组合
Because ultimately, everybody loves you and Starlight as a team.
你们俩的喜爱度评分为98%
Together, you have a Q Rating of 98%.
有史以来的最高值
No one's ever been that high.
士兵男孩没得过
Not Soldier Boy,
谁都没得过
not anyone.
98?
Ninety-eight.
英雄克星
如果我回来 你就得整洁点
I'm-a be back, you got to police your shit.
这是熨斗大厦
This is the Flatiron Building.
他妈的历史建筑
It's a historic motherfucking building.
我们得尊重它的美名
We got to put some respect on the building's name.
看看
Look at this.
-怎么了 -去拿个盘子
-What? -Use a plate.
不过我舔你妈甘甜美味的阴♥道♥时 可没用盘子
But I don't use a plate when I eat your mother's sweet and savory vagin.
喜美子在做什么 开什么玩笑
What is Kimiko doing? - Are you kidding me?
操
-拜托 -嘿 拜托
Come on. Oh, hey, hey. Come on.Come on.
她一直都闲得无聊 好吗
She's been suffering the dreary sting of ennui, okay?
给她一些空间
You give her some space.
-浪子归来了 -搞什么鬼
- The prodigal son returns. - What the fuck?
嗨 老兄 这么说 你回来了
Hey, man.Yeah, wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you t... Are you back?
看看再说
We'll see.
不要误会我的意思 我很高兴 但你确定吗
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy, but are-are you sure?
这他妈的是怎么了 小伙子 你又用剃须刀手♥淫♥了
What the fuck happened here, kid? You jacking off with razors again?
对方更惨 对方就是我的阴♥茎♥
You know, you should see the other guy.Other guy's my penis.
-我想你了 小伙子 -我也很想你 伙计
- I missed you, kid. - I missed you, too, man.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
-我知道你要说什么 -不 伙计
--Look, I know what you're gonna say, and I just... -No, no, mate.
英雄克星重聚一堂 我很高兴 好吗
I'm just chuffed to have all the Boys back under the same roof, all right?
-真的 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我是说 他那时候
I mean, there he was, right?
穿着花哨的裤子 像沃特广场的总督一样做我们的主
In his fancy pants,lording it over us like the viceroy of Vought Square, eh?
不过 他一直 都在给一个超人类拍马屁
And that whole time, he weren't nothing but a Supe's bootlick, eh?
-是啊 -你都可以获得
- Yeah. - That, my son,
年度傻♥逼♥奖的 终身成就荣誉了 不是吗
is a Lifetime Achievement at the Cunt of the Year Awards, isn't it?
-确实是终身成就 -对
- Yeah, it is. - Yeah. - It is a Lifetime Achievement.
-说够了吗 -没有 我才刚刚开始
- Are you done? - No, mate,
-相信我 -太好了 听着
I am just getting started, believe you me.Great, listen,
我们需要把莱恩送到安全的地方
we need to get Ryan somewhere safe.
维琪知道他在哪里 因为我们他妈的告诉她了
Vicky knows where he is, because we fucking told her,
也就是说 史丹艾德加也知道
which means Stan Edgar knows, too.
我们抢先了一步
Yeah, one step ahead.
上校已经带着那孩子离开了 已经藏好了
Colonel's already done a runner with the boy.They're well out of sight.
事实上 我们要去看看他们
In fact, we were gonna pay them a little visit.
是吗
We are?
布彻尔先生 我去不了 我有件很重要的事
Uh, Monsieur Charcutier, uh, I cannot go. I have a matter of great importance.
抱歉 我他妈的一定是 忘了通知你的秘书
Oh, I'm sorry.I must've forgot to run it by your bleeding secretary.
-紧急情况 -我去好了
- It's an emergency. - I-I'll go instead.
你今天旷工 那个国会女议员 可能会把你生吞活剥
Nah, you skive off today,and that congresswoman might split your pretty little buns.
提前想到了
Yeah, thought of that.
喜美子
Kimiko.
喜美子
Kimiko? Hi.
嗨 请你…
Uh, can you please...
弄断我的胳膊 好吗
uh, break my arm?
如果我装病 维琪会察觉到的
Vicky will smell it if I fake being sick,
得玩真的
so it's got to be real,
而且必须持续几天
and it's got to last for days.
真♥他♥妈♥的 休伊
Fucking hell, Hughie.
至少吃点能止疼的东西 我有鸦♥片♥
At least take something for the pain.I got opium.
政♥府♥雇员的尿检不能出现阳性结果
Government employees can't fail a piss test.
我们速战速决 好吗 动作要快
Let's just get this over with, okay? Just do it pretty fast.
等等
H-Hold, hold, hold up.
-请坐 -好
-Have a seat, please. -Ok
我们才进来三分钟 形势已经疯狂得很了
Only been here three minutes,and it's already The Bold and the Batshit.
好了 开始吧
All right. Go ahead.
好了
Okay.
这儿 不要拖泥带水
Right here.Clean break.
不要造成永久性损伤
No permanent damage.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表