剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
动手
Do it!
前情提要
我没有机会跟列尼道别
I never got a chance to say goodbye to Lenny.
他就是你害死的
You're the fucking reason he's dead.
抛弃他的是你
You're the one who abandoned him.
- 你这该死的畜生 - 你我是半斤八两
You're a fucking monster. It takes one to know one.
休伊 你注射了沃特生产的 一种未经测试的药物
Hughie, you shot up an untested drug from Vought.
那很愚蠢 很危险
That was stupid and dangerous.
安妮
Annie.
我以为是那些药把你弄糊涂了 可是这怪你自己
I thought the drugs had fucked you up, but this is all you.
我的超能力消失了
My powers are gone!
喜美子 不
Kimiko! No!
内特
Nate!
你伤害了我哥哥 你逃脱不了的 这次不行
You hurt my brother. You're not gonna get away with it.
你认为士兵男孩 在追剿“血债血偿”超人组的其他人
You think that Soldier Boy is going after the rest of Payback?
他为什么杀深红伯爵夫人
- Why would he kill Crimson Countess?
他以前是你的队长 你知道原因吗
He was your team leader. Do you have any idea? Anything?
你们帮我找到我的其他组员 我就帮你们搞定这个祖国人
You help me find the rest of my team, and I'll help you with this Homelander.
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
祖国人帮助我成为了美国甜心
Homelander helped make me America's sweetheart.
祖国人是他们当中最恶劣的一个
Homelander is the worst of them.
他会后悔的
He's gonna regret that.
沃特新闻网♥特♥别报道
A VNN special report.
特别报道 沃特新闻网
一个被背叛的民族
A nation betrayed.
已经五天了 除了沃特的谎言 别无其他
It's been five days, and still nothing but lies from Vought.
士兵男孩还没抓到 梅芙仍然不见踪影
Soldier Boy is still out there and Maeve is still missing.
巴瑞特女士 您作何回应
Ms. Barrett, your reaction?
再说一次 梅芙正在做康复治疗
Once again, Maeve is in rehab.
士兵男孩的事完全是胡说八道 他1984年就已身亡
And the Soldier Boy thing really takes the cake. He died in '84.
-她只是在试图煽动恐慌 - 很想知道她这样算不算叛国
She is trying to incite a panic. I wonder if Starlight's actions could be considered treason.
-我也想知道 - 星光只是歇斯底里吗
- Me, too. - So, is Starlight just hysterical?
又一个被祖国人抛弃后 表达怨恨的女人
Another woman scorned, after Homelander jilted her?
-她想转移话题吧 - 什么话题
Or is she trying to change the subject? - From what?
她和这个女人的关系
- Her ties with this woman,
闪光解♥放♥军♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a known terrorist with the Shining Light Liberation Army,
那是贩卖♥♥人口的团伙 把这些信息联♥系♥起来想想 卡梅伦
a notorious human trafficking ring. Connect the dots, Cameron.
- 你在看什么 - 以前的错误
What are you watching? Old mistakes.
这个狗屁节目是我制♥作♥的
I actually produced this piece of shit.
你知我知
Between you and me,
士兵男孩唱歌♥隔靴搔痒 谁也打动不了
Soldier Boy did to singing what pantyhose did to finger-fucking.
是的
Yeah.
他想要什么
- What'd he want?
他想让我告诉你 你没有润滑剂了
- Um, well... he wanted me to tell you that you're out of Astroglide.
老天爷 我想说有客来居 久则生厌 其实
Jesus Christ. You know, I would say you fucks are overstaying your welcome, but
- 一开始就生厌了 - 你们俩不是朋友吗
what welcome? I thought you and Soldier Boy were friends.
他强行闯进来 算哪门子朋友
Why, 'cause he forced his way into my home?
告诉你件事 孩子 我不和有超能力的人交朋友
Let me tell you something, kid. I don't make friends with talent.
- 他们都一个样 - 他们不都一样
They're all the same. I mean, they're not all the same.
- 随便吧 - 士兵男孩曾是位英雄 对吧
- Eh. - Come on, Soldier Boy was a hero, right?
- 在诺曼底之战中十分英勇 - 确实
I mean, he stormed Normandy. Yeah, he did.
诺曼底登陆日两周之后
Two weeks after D-Day.
为了拍摄而已
For the photo op.
- 他没有参与任何行动 - 连德国都没去
- So he didn't see any action? - Not in Germany.
在伯明翰用消防水带喷水
Sprayed a fire hose in Birmingham.
在肯特州立大学练习射击
Some target practice at Kent State.
还有传言说是他刺杀了肯尼迪
- There were rumors about Dealey Plaza.
- 什么 - 他们把那时称为“美好时光”
- Wait, what? Yeah, and they call 'em the "good old days."
问题是 美国人需要崇拜英雄
The thing is, to be American means knowing you're the hero.
我们怎么办呢 只能把龌龊的一面掩盖起来
So what do we do? We sweep all our filthy shit under the rug
为自己塑造出 一位神话般的士兵男孩
and we tell ourselves a myth like Soldier Boy.
我因为推广这个童话 而变得满手铜臭
And I get stinking rich selling it.
喂
There you are.
操 他还没出卧室
Oh, fuck me. Is he still at it?
- 你有时间吗 - 很好
You got a minute? Oh, good.
润滑油呢 快点 没润滑油我♥干♥不了
Lube? Huh? Come on, I can't go in raw.
请不要进行眼神交流
Please don't make eye contact.
这些女人就像美酒
Hughie, listen, these women, they're like fine wine.
越老越醇美 但阴♥道♥就越干
Okay, the older they get, the more delicious, but the drier.
玛丽 露西尔 快 休息时间结束了
Mary, Lucille, come on, chop-chop. Break time's over.
长绒地毯得靠人打扫 快点
That shag's not gonna vacuum itself. Come on. - Okay.
有什么问题
- What's the problem?
有什么问题 首先 我永远也无法解雇那些女孩了
What's the problem? First of all, I can never fire those girls now, thank you.
第二 两个叫杰奎琳的名人 都睡过那张床 你知道吗
And second of all, this bed has seen two Jaclyns. You know that?
杰奎琳史密斯和杰奎琳比塞特
Smith and Bisset.
你却用它操下三滥的婊♥子♥
Y-You're treating it like a Reno cathouse.
- 天啊 - 问题就是
- Jesus. - The problem
关于心灵风暴的最后去向 你给了我11条线索
is you gave me 11 of Mindstorm's last-knowns.
到目前为止 我查了三个 完全是他妈的死胡同
So far, I've had a look at three and found fuck all.
我就像只无头苍蝇
I-I'm chasing me fucking tail here, mate.
三条没结果 还有八条要查
Sounds like that's three down and eight to go.
需要几周的时间 我没有那么多时间
Yeah, and that's gonna take weeks, and weeks I don't got.
上好的埃及棉床单 却只能烧掉了
Egyptian cotton sheets and now I got to fucking burn 'em.
我们说好的 先搞定 我超人组里的其他成员 再搞定祖国人
The deal was, we get the rest of my team, then we get Homelander.
我是说 我需要有人帮忙调查
- And what I'm saying is I could use an hand figuring it out.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
心灵风暴患有严重的妄想症
Mindstorm's a paranoid fuck.
你要是能听到每个人的想法 也会跟他一样
But, hell, if you could hear everybody's shitty thoughts, you'd be, too.
他在各处买♥♥下破旧的小木屋
Look, he bought up all these run-down cabins all over the place.
他跟霍华德休斯一样 只是不对撒尿洗手偏执
He's Howard Hughes without the piss jars.
- 他疯了 - 心灵风暴没疯
He's batshit crazy. Mindstorm's not crazy.
他是躁郁症患者
He's bipolar.
他是躁郁症患者
- He's bipolar?
- 是的 - 他吃药治疗吗
- Yeah. Does he take meds for it?
应该是吃的 至少以前吃
I believe so. At least he did.
姑娘们 屋里一股 精♥液♥和奔肌药膏的味儿
Girls, it smells like sex and Bengay in here.
锂片处方药并不常见
Lithium prescriptions aren't that common.
我觉得他不能自♥制♥这种药 也许...
I mean, I doubt he's making it. Maybe...
- 如果我们查小木屋... - 询问当地药房♥
i-if we look at the cabins and we... And then check the local pharmacies.
对
Yeah.
看谁在卖♥♥锂片
See who's handing out lithium.
不错 休伊
Nice one, Hughie.
我们需要更多的大♥麻♥
We're gonna need more reefer.
黑袍纠察队
第三季第七集
嘿
Hey.
你好吗
How you doing?
这样对待你 我很抱歉
Look, I-I'm sorry about all this.
我希望自己能说出“你会习惯” 但你永远不会习惯的 所以...
I wish I could say you get used to it, but you never do. So,
他们躲在哪里
where are they hiding?
布彻尔和士兵男孩在哪里
Butcher and Soldier Boy. Where are they?
等等...
Wait, is...
遮瑕膏
is that concealer?
你有瘀伤
Do you have a bruise?
是的
Yeah...
你知道自己闯了多大祸吗
Do you have any idea what you've set loose?
布彻尔有超能力
Butcher has powers.
我想那都是你的功劳
I assume thanks to you.
他们杀死了深红伯爵夫人 和其他七位英雄 梅芙
They've killed Crimson Countess and seven other heroes, Maeve,
七位
seven.
那些幸存下来的也死定了
The ones that-that survived are done,
他们失去了超能力
they're powerless.
士兵男孩用不明手段 让他们血液里的五号♥化合物失了效
Soldier Boy fried the V right out of their blood somehow.
梅芙
Maeve,
你明白吗 我们都有可能失去超能力
do you understand, that could happen to any one of us.
是的
Yeah.
这就是你我的区别
That's the difference between you and me.
你需要当超人类
You need to be a Supe.
我迫不及待地想要丧失超能力
I can't wait till it's over.
梅芙
Maeve...
你为什么让我活着
Why are you letting me live?
梅芙
Maeve.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表