Then we're fairly matched, are we not?
我早知道你会是这样的
I knew it.
好吧 我要说的都说了
Well, I've said my say.
再见了
Mr. Holmes.
再见
Lestrade.
噢 你能行么?
Right, you can do it?
是的 比在梅德斯通干的那一票容易
Yeah, easier than Maidstone,
可怜的老家伙
poor old fellow.
商业街144号♥
144 Commercial Road.
哦 你找到多拉克了 很好
Oh, you located Dorak, good.
就我目前所知道的 表面上看来
He appears to run a general store as far as I can tell.
他经营着一家杂货店 从熨斗到鱼钩什么都有
Sells everything from flatirons to fishhooks.
能说的详细点么?
Can you be more specific?
这家店生意不怎么好
Well, can't be a very prosperous business.
为什么呢?
Why not?
因为普通人是不让进的
Because the general public are not allowed in.
还发现什么?
Did you discover anything else?
除了在店旁的巷子里
Apart from being threatened
被个野蛮的家伙威胁之外
by an unhelpful brute
就没有什么了
in an alley at the side, very little.
显然他就在那工作
He obviously works there because he followed me back
因为他又跟着我回到了杂货店 还威胁我
to the shop and threatened me again.
哦 还有另一个衣着光鲜的家伙
Oh, there was another fellow sharply dressed,
穿着马甲 留着小胡子
a waistcoat with a mustache.
叼着雪茄?
A Cheroot?
是的 叼着雪茄
Yes, yes, he did.
听起来像是哈利威尔考克斯
Sounds like Harry Wilcox,
通常在Soho广场附近活动 而不是东区
more usually of Soho Square than the East End.
还有什么?
Anything further?
没什么了 除了那气味
Not really except the smell.
那地方有种古怪的气味
There was a very odd smell about the place.
是什么的气味?
Of what?
不好说
Well it's not easy to say.
有点像是什么动物的
It belonged to the animal kingdom.
稻草或是马厩?
Straw or stables?
更像是动物园
More like a zoo.
你还没睡啊
You're still up.
是的 先生 我想整理完这些论据
Yes, sir, I thought I might finish these proofs.
你真是太尽责了 但你该去睡了
Very conscientious of you but no, no, you get to bed.
我还是稍等会吧 先生
I'd rather not, sir.
- 我想等… - 去睡觉
- I should like... - Get to bed.
快去
Go on with you.
好的 先生 好的
Yes, sir, very well.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
晚安
Good night.
亲爱的 快醒醒 是我
Darling wake up, it's me.
伊迪丝?
Edith?
谁啊?
Who is it?
是我 快开门
It's me, open the door.
怎么回事?
What is it?
我看到了
I saw,
没法形容
I can't describe.
那个闯入者
Oh, the intruder.
我们得叫醒你父亲
We must rouse your father.
普利斯伯瑞教授
Professor Presbury?
父亲
Father?
先生 先生
Sir, sir?
你们俩个怎么啦?
Both of you, what is it?
杰克觉得他看见了…
Jack thought he saw...
我相信
I fancied I,
我听到有人闯入 先生
I heard an intruder, sir.
是么?
You did?
是的 罗伊也是躁动不安
Yes, Roy too was exercised
但我朝外看时 却什么都没有
but when I looked out just now there was nothing
罗伊也安静了下来
and he since quieted down.
但你说你看到了…
But you thought you saw...
是的 我想我看到了…
Yes, I thought I saw...
什么?
Yes?
一只动物
An animal.
一只动物?
An animal?
不 可能是因为光线的原因看错了
No, it must have been a trick of the light, sir.
一定是这样 先生
Must have been, yes, sir.
是我弄错了
I was mistaken.
很抱歉
My apologies.
晚安
Good night.
班尼特
Bennett?
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
好好睡会
Get some sleep.
会有用的
There's a good chap.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
"猴子失窃案"
原来如此
Of course.
华生
Watson?
华生
Watson?
华生
Watson?
是同一伙人干的
Unofficially a gang is at work.
其他动物园报告类似的失窃了么?
Other zoological gardens have reported similar thefts?
是的 我在德里斯科尔的同事在调查
Oh, yeah, my colleagues in Driscoll are investigating the theft
上周两只恒河猴和一只狒狒
of two rhesus monkeys and a baboon
失窃的事
removed only last week.
牛津郡一个马戏团
A traveling menagerie in Oxfordshire
丢了一只珍贵的黑猩猩
lost a prized chimpanzee
还有梅德斯通也丢了他们最好的大猩猩
and Maidstone, their finest gorilla.
- "大查理"?- 是的
- Big Charlie? - Yeah.
那个讨人喜欢的家伙 我很熟悉它
Delightful chap. I knew him well.
它们都消失的无影无踪
Well, they've all disappeared without a trace.
福尔摩斯先生感兴趣的是什么?
And Mr. Holmes, what's his interest?
他认为这可能与他手里的
He insisted to me that this may have relevance
另外一个案子有关
to another case he has in hand.
要是可能的话 一般我们都会迁就他
We like to indulge him when we can.
找到你想要的了么 福尔摩斯先生?
Find anything to the purpose, Mr. Holmes?
没什么
Nothing much.
我告诉过你的
I warned you,
我的人已经把这里仔细梳理过了
my men have been through it with a tooth comb.
开锁的是斯德普格林的詹金斯
The lock was released by Jenkins of Stepping Green.
猩猩是被一小包氯仿给麻醉的
The primate was quieted with a pad of chloroform
这个人头发还上了发蜡
administered by someone who lavishes their hair
是从詹宁街的布鲁斯特先生那买♥♥来的
with Mr. Brewster of Jernin Street's Pomade.
这还表明这个人的胡子也上了蜡
This would suggest that he also sports a waxed mustache,
布鲁斯特先生以经营男士发蜡而出名
Mr. Brewster being celebrated for his cosmetic wax for gentlemen.
这么看来 雷斯垂德
If this was so Lestrade you could do worse
去跟Soho广场的哈瑞谈谈 是没有坏处的
than have a word with Harry the Tash Wilcox of Soho.
天啊 福尔摩斯
Good lord Holmes,
对你来说是"没什么"
you're nothing much.
对别人来说可是了不得的资料了
Would be anyone else a great deal.
是的 不过我相信
Yes, well I'm sure
要是我们的人把报告交上来
my men will arrive at the same conclusion
里头也会有相同的结论的
once their reports are in hand.
你自然也注意到了 雷斯垂德
You will also naturally have noticed Lestrade
这是这几周来
that this is the sixth reported theft
第六宗成年雄性灵长类动物失窃案了
of a mature male primate in as many weeks.
是嘛 有六起啊?
Is it six?
怪事
Exceptional.
我想重要的是这些失窃动物的性别
The gender of the animals removed is I suggest of the essence.
再见
Good day.
请进
Come in.
我最亲爱的爱丽丝
My dearest Alice.
我没有打扰你的工作吧?
I'm not interrupting your work?
没有
No, no.
我也没有忙什么
I wasn't seriously engaged,
只是整理些笔记以备查考 没什么的
just some notes of future inquiry, nothing more.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表