Oh God, help us.
特纳 约翰斯图尔特 于8月16日
Turner, John Stewart, 16th of August,
在柴郡的博斯科姆宅邸柴
Boscombe Hall Cheshire.
在长♥期♥与病魔斗争后
After a long illness,
与世长辞 爱丽丝敬爱的父亲
bravely born, beloved father of Alice.
我们可以在小麦卡锡的审讯中
Well, we're free to use that confession
随意地使用那份供词了
at young McCarthy's trial.
不 绝对不要
No, by no means.
我的承诺是除非麦卡锡被判有罪
My promise was it would not be used
否则我们将不会使用它
unless McCarthy is condemned
而我想我已经给出了足够的反驳理由
and I think I've given enough objections
足以确保他无罪释放
to the charge to insure his acquittal.
希望如此
Well, I hope so.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
嫁给我好吗?
Will you marry me?
好的
Yes, I will.
一起精彩案件的完美结局
A happy ending to a brilliant case.
我向你表示祝贺 福尔摩斯
I congratulate you, Holmes.
我向你表示感谢
I thank you.
我必须承认
I must admit
这个案子中有某些地方
there are certain aspects to this case,
是连我都始料不及的
which even I did not anticipate.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表