福尔摩斯探案 第5季第3集
这是"王子"的马厩
And this is where the Prince is stabled.
啊 罗伯特爵士
Oh,Sir Robert.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to disturb you.
这是乔伊·巴恩斯
This is Joe Barnes.
乔赛亚的儿子
Josiah's boy.
我知道他是谁 梅森
I know who he is,Mason.
他在这儿干什么?
What's he doing here?
他对赛马很感兴趣
He's keen to race horses.
我会骑马 罗伯特爵士
I can ride,Sir Robert.
我想要做骑师
I'd love to be a jockey.
是吗?
Would you?
超过任何愿望
More than anything in the world.
嗯 很好 非常好
Well,that's good,very good.
但这跟我有什么关系?
But what has it got to do with me?
我想我可以为你工作
Well,I thought I could work for you.
我已经有足够的骑师了
I have all the jockeys I need.
请给我一次机会吧 先生
Please give me a chance,sir.
我可以清理马厩的垃圾
I'll muck out the stables,
清扫马场
clean the yard,
随您吩咐
anything you want.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
谢谢您 罗伯特爵士
Thank you,Sir Robert.
先生 您最好赶紧回屋一趟
Sir,at the house,you better come quick.
怎么了?
Why?
有麻烦了 先生
There's trouble,sir.
我告诉过你比阿特丽斯夫人不舒服
I told you Lady Beatrice is unwell
不想被打扰
and does not wish to be disturbed.
我想我会成为她的特例
I think she'll make an exception in my case.
很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry,sir.
我接到严格的指示
I have strict instructions.
你是让我跟比阿特丽斯夫人谈谈
Are you going to let me speak to Lady Beatrice
还是逼我使用暴♥力♥?
or will I have to use force?
你得先过我这关 布鲁尔
You'll answer to me first,Brewer.
这位先生坚持
This gentleman is most insistent
要与夫人谈话 先生
upon speaking to her ladyship,sir.
我警告过你永远不要到这儿来
I warned you never to come here.
我们的事可以在你的办公室谈 不是这里
Our business can be discussed at your office,not here.
我在很多场合试图解决这个问题
I've tried to settle this matter on many occasions.
你该知道的 罗伯特爵士
As you well know,Sir Robert.
想不到在纽马基特发生那事之后
You've got a nerve coming here
你居然还有胆子来
after New Market.
这次我有把握
I'm leaving nothing to chance this time.
或许比阿特丽斯夫人更乐于
Perhaps Lady Beatrice will be more prepared
听听理由
to listen to reason.
这是你我之间的恩怨 布鲁尔
Your grievance is with me,Brewer,
与他人无关
and with no one else.
这当然与比阿特丽斯夫人有关系
It would certainly be of concern to Lady Beatrice.
罗伯特 这些人是谁?
Robert,who are these people?
他们要干什么?
And what do they want?
我来告诉你我要干什么 比阿特丽斯夫人
I'll tell you what I want,Lady Beatrice.
请他出去
Get him out of here.
我要要回自己的东西
I want what's rightfully mine.
出去
Get out.
滚 趁你两条腿还能走
Go while you can still walk.
我会再来的 比阿特丽斯夫人
I'll be back,Lady Beatrice.
再会
Good day to you.
很抱歉让你烦心 亲爱的
I'm sorry you've been upset,my dear.
他是什么意思 罗伯特?
What did he mean,Robert,
什么是本应属于他的?
what's rightfully his?
没什么可担心的
Nothing for you to worry about.
但我的确很担心 罗伯特
But I do worry,Robert.
我太了解你了
I know you too well.
他不会再来烦我们了
He won't bother us again.
如果他真的再来我们该怎么办 先生?
What should we do if he does come back,sir?
如果他再来
If he does come back,
我会亲自处理
I'll deal with him myself.
肖斯科姆别♥墅♥
华生 你懂赛马吗?
Watson,do you know a bit of racing?
照理说应该懂一点
I ought to.
我的负伤抚恤金有一半都花在了这上面
I paid for it with about half my wound pension.
那我要把你当作我的"赛马指南"了
Then I'll give you my handy guide to the turf.
你的什么?
Your what?
你记得罗伯特·诺伯顿这个名字吗?
Does the name Sir Robert Norberton recall anything?
小心
Careful.
他的马驹参加了冠军锦标赛
He's got a horse running in the Champion Stakes.
他住在肖斯科姆庄园
He lives at Shoscombe Hall.
他的马厩在当地 被称为肖斯科姆别♥墅♥
His stables are known locally as Shoscombe Old Place.
但你并不认识他本人?
But you don't know the man himself?
我从没见过他 如果你是这个意思
I never met him if that's what you mean.
他是出了名的危险人物
He has a reputation of being rather a dangerous man.
怎么个危险法?
How dangerous?
我记得数月前有一次
I remember an instance some months ago
他在纽马基特 希思用马鞭抽了一个人
when he horsewhipped a man on New Market Heath.
是塞缪尔 布鲁尔 卡森街的一位放债人
Samuel Brewer,the Carson Street moneylender.
为什么会发生这样的攻击事件?
What was the reason for this assault?
我猜是罗伯特爵士忌恨债主
Well,I imagine that Sir Robert had a grudge against moneylenders.
也就是说他负债累累
Or is heavily in their debt.
据说 他目前是日陷窘境
Well,by all accounts,he's so far down Queer Street,
可能再也不能恢复往日风光
he may never find his way back again.
我收到了约翰 梅森的信
I received a letter from John Mason,
他是肖斯科姆的首席训练师
the head trainer at Shoscombe.
信是一小时前寄到的
It arrived an hour ago.
亲爱的福尔摩斯先生
Dear Mr. Holmes,
您一定已经得知
you will no doubt have read
塞缪尔 布鲁尔在几天前失踪的消息
of the disappearance a number of days ago of Samuel Brewer.
为了我的雇主罗伯特 诺伯顿爵士的利益
In the interests of my employer,Sir Robert Norberton,
我想拜访您
I should like to visit you
来商谈一件十万火急的事件
to discuss a matter of the utmost urgency.
他不是约了时间嘛
He suggests a convenient time?
已经晚了几分钟
And already is several minutes late.
塞缪尔 布鲁尔失踪了
Samuel Brewer's disappeared.
报纸已经大肆报道
The newspapers make a lot of it,
但我们还是先来说说肖斯科姆吧
but let's hear more about Shoscombe.
肖斯科姆犬
Well,the Shoscombe spaniels,
是肖斯科姆别♥墅♥女主人的骄傲
special pride of the lady of Shoscombe Place.
她是罗伯特 诺伯顿的妻子?
The wife of Sir Robert Norberton I presume.
不 不 他没结过婚
No,no,He never married.
他和他的姐姐 一位遗孀
He lives with his widowed sister,
比阿特丽斯 福德夫人住在一起
Lady Beatrice Folder.
你是说 她寄住在他那里?
You mean she lives with him?
不 不 房♥子属于她的前夫 詹姆斯爵士
No,no,the place belonged to her late husband,Sir James.
肖斯科姆会出什么事呢?
What should be amiss at Shoscombe?
到底是怎么回事呢?
What indeed?
希望门外那位能够告诉我们
And here I expect is the man who can tell us.
请进
Yes?
我的蛋煮老了
My eggs were hard boiled.
有一位梅森先生想要见您 先生
There's a Mr. Mason to see you,sir.
谢谢 哈德森女士 请他进来
Thank you,Mrs. Hudson,show him in.
是 先生
Sir.
这边请
If you'll come this way.
- 福尔摩斯先生 您收到我的信了吗?- 是的
- You got my note,Mr. Holmes? - Yes.
但里面什么都没说
But it explained nothing.
要把细节都付诸文字
It was too delicate a thing
实在太难下手了
for me to put the details on paper.
事情太复杂了
It was too complicated.
你可以信任我的朋友兼同事 华生医生的谨言慎行
You may rely on the discretion of my friend and colleague,Dr. Watson.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
- Please sit down. - Thank you.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
我想罗伯特 诺伯顿爵士是疯了
I think Sir Robert Norberton has gone mad.
拜托 这里是贝克街 不是哈利街
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表