And only three?
噢 你这个傻瓜
Oh, you fool,
你真是个愚蠢的傻瓜
you stupid fool.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
我遵照我父亲的意愿与你见面
I have obeyed my father's wish in seeing you
但我不想被迫
but I'm not compelled to
去听这些话带诽谤的疯言疯语…
listen to the slanderous ravings...
疯言疯语?
Ravings?
你说我疯言疯语
Ravings!
哦 天哪
Oh my god,
我要让你看个明白
I'll show you.
看啊
Look,
看啊
look.
你看见了吗?
You see that?
这里 都是硫酸造成的
And here, oil of vitriol.
就是他干的
He did it.
没错 就是他干的
Oh, yes, he did it,
就是你的未婚夫干的好事
your fianc?
你骗人
That's a lie.
- 你骗人 - 好了 基蒂
- It's a lie. - Thank you, Kitty.
你可以告诉巴伦 不把他绳之以法
You can tell the Baron that I shall not rest
我决不罢休
until I bring him to justice.
温特小姐
Ms. Winter.
为什么呢 基蒂 到底怎么回事?
Why Kitty, why?
不 请别再问了
No please.
为什么格鲁纳会这样对你?
Why did Gruner treat you so?
因为…
Because...
不 我说不出口 福尔摩斯先生
no, I can't tell you, Mr. Holmes.
在这节骨眼上你一定要告诉我
You must at this instant.
你说他收藏女人
You said that he collects women,
是什么意思?
what did you mean by that?
他有一个本子
It's a book he has.
一个本子?
A book?
褐色皮面的 还上了锁
Brown leather with a lock
上面还有他的金色盾徽
and his coat of arms in gold on it.
不 我实在不该提起它
No, I can't speak of it.
他对他的女人都做了记录吗?
He keeps a record of his women?
我们都在那个本子里
We're all in there.
照片 姓名 每人的详细情况
Photographs, names, details,
有关我们的一切都在那里头
everything about us.
他要我念它们 在我和他…
He tried to make me read it while he...
不 我实在说不出口
oh, no, I can't.
当你拒绝的时候?
And when you refused?
他就开始发狂
He went berserk.
他跑出了房♥间
He ran out of the room.
我当时正要穿衣服
I was trying to dress,
他就跑回来了 手里还拿着那个瓶子
he come back in with this bottle.
我当时还半裸着身子
I was half-naked
他就把硫酸直接往我身上泼
and he threw it straight at me.
那个本子在哪里?
Where is this book?
- 我不知道 - 你想啊
- I don't know. - Think.
不 不
No, no.
在书房♥里还是在卧室里?
In the study in the bedroom?
那是一年多以前的事情了
It's more than a year since I was there.
那你可以记起来的 基蒂 想啊
Than you can remember Kitty think.
在书房♥里
In the study,
在写字台的后面
back of the bureau.
谢谢 基蒂 谢谢
Thank you, Kitty, thank you.
温特小姐的伤疤 也打动不了梅维尔小姐吗?
Ms. Winter's scars could not move Ms. Merville?
她很震惊 但很快就平静了
She was shocked but recovered instantly.
天哪
Good heavens,
似乎太没人性了
it seems inhuman.
我承认 我心里多少有些想看
I confess that part of me could wish
她和格鲁纳的好戏
her joy with Gruner.
在知道了这件事情后
Abandon her to her fate
还任由她被命运摆布吗?
after all this?
当我把梅维尔小姐跟基蒂对比的时候
When I compare Ms. Merville with Kitty
我确实是这样想的
whose spirit is as fine
基蒂的身体是受到玷污了
as her body is blemished,
可她的心灵还是纯洁的
yes.
你不会放弃这个案子了吧?
You wouldn't withdraw from the case?
不用担心 华生
Have no fear, Watson,
我对梅维尔小姐的厌恶
my disgust with Ms. Merville
与我要让格鲁纳受挫的决心相比 算不了什么
counts as nothing against my determination to foil Gruner.
有一件事情让我懊恼
One thing irks me,
那就是我初次与基蒂见面的时候
that I've not paid more regard
我没有多留意她的举止
to Kitty's deportment when we first met,
还有她头发的样式
the manner in which she dressed her hair.
啊 太晚了
Huh, it's late.
我们该走了
We must be gone.
我的诊所还有堆积如山的事情
I've got a mountain of work to do
要完成呢 福尔摩斯
at the surgery Holmes
明早再见你了
so I'll see you in the morning.
那明天见
Until tomorrow then.
好啊 歇洛克.福尔摩斯 看我们怎么收拾你
All right, Sherlock Holmes, let's be having you.
啊 我知道是谁指使你们的
Ah and I can guess to whom I owe this pleasure.
歇洛克.福尔摩斯受到致命袭击 看报看报
Read all about it.
歇洛克.福尔摩斯受到致命袭击
Murderous attack on Sherlock Holmes,
歇洛克.福尔摩斯受到致命袭击
murderous attack on Sherlock Holmes,
看报看报
read all about it.
歇洛克.福尔摩斯受到致命袭击
Murderous attack on Sherlock Holmes,
看报看报
read all about it,
看报看报
read all about it.
歇洛克.福尔摩斯受到了致命袭击
Murderous attack on Sherlock Holmes.
没事的 华生
It's all right, Watson,
别一副吓坏的样子
don't look so scared.
你不该说话的
You mustn't talk.
胡说 我得说话
Nonsense, I need to.
我该怎么做呢 福尔摩斯?
What can I do, Holmes?
肯定是那个该死的奥地利人
Of course it was that damned Austrian.
你发话吧
Give me the word
我马上去狠揍他一顿
and I'll go and thrash the hide off him.
我的好华生
Good old Watson,
不不不 不用的
no, no, no, no.
这两个人
Was it the same pair
是不是袭击约翰逊和温特小姐的那两个?
that attacked Johnson and Ms. Winter?
有一个也许是的
One may have been,
另一个嘛 我怀疑不是
the other I doubt it
不过这个想法提醒了我
but...
我们必须给约翰逊捎个口信
We must send a note to Johnson.
让他给基蒂在市郊 找一处安静的安身之所
Tell him to find a quiet suburb for Kitty.
她必须呆在那里 直到危险过去
She should stay there until the danger has passed.
然后
And then,
我们必须夸大我的伤势
then we must exaggerate my injuries.
没必要那样做
There's no need for that.
就算如此 我们也得给媒体来点轰动的消息
Even so we must lay it on thick for the press.
我也许活不过这个星期了
I might not live the week out,
脑震荡 说胡话
concussion, delirium,
你想怎么说都行
I don't care what would you like?
要让他们收到最沉重的消息
They must receive the gravest bulletins.
还有什么吗?
Anything more?
有的
Yes.
把我的烟斗和烟条放在桌子上
Put my pipe on the table and the tobacco slip.
你必须休息 不可以抽烟
You must rest not smoke.
好的 医生
Very well, Doctor.
噢 我最亲爱的
Oh my dearest
对我而言你一天比一天更让我珍爱
every day you become more precious to me.
怎么啦?
What is it?
就是
It's just that,
你非去美国不可吗?
must you really go to America?
噢 亲爱的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表