剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
名过其实
Overrated.
名过其实
Overrated!
无事了
You all right.
无事
Yeah.
不,乖仔
No, son.
我是说,你无事了
I mean, you all right.
爱德华
Edwards.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
(佐治王子县,警局)
你无事吧?
You okay?
是,无事,你呢?
Yeah, I'm okay. You?
有事,我很不满
No. I'm really not.
我知道你不喜欢因为工作被请来警局
I know you hate coming down here for your job.
更加不应该要你为我来警局一趟
Definitely shouldn't be having you come down here for me.
对不起,老婆
I'm sorry, baby.
这番说话你想了一整晚?
You work on that speech all night?
倒是没有一整晚
Not all night.
你出手打其他教练,艾克
You punched a coach, Ike.
谁会这么做啊?你控制不了情绪吗?
Who does that? You having anger issues now?
不,老婆,我不妥那个贱人因为他是个贱人
No, I got issues with assholes, baby, and he was an asshole.
所以你每次遇到贱人都要出手打?
So, you just gonna punch every asshole that's out here?
我不是这个意思-那你到底是甚么意思?
That's not what I'm saying. -So, what are you saying?
我要做一个更好的榜样
I gotta be a better role model.
此事不但关乎你的球队,艾克
This is not just about your team, Ike.
我不是在讲球队
I'm not talking about that team.
麦斯打给我了
Max called.
说教练们会讨论要不要让你停职
Said that the coaches are meeting on whether they should suspend you or not.
他说你应该过去向他们解释为何出手打人
He said you should go down there and give them your side of the story.
好让他们扮演上帝?
So they could play God?
好让你能继续做教练
So you can keep coaching.
前题是你还想继续做吧
If that's what you want.
车我返工
Take me to work.
好
Yeah.
(《在世界与我之间》塔奈哈司高特斯著)
(马娅安杰卢,我知点解)
(热爱生活)
《傲气篮儿》
(真谢斯卡臣,所有教练、分♥析♥员)
(还有少年篮球赛的人都看到你怯场,你玩完了)
在做甚么?-睡觉啊,死蠢
What up? -Sleep, fool.
大家都在网上闹我
People have been killing me online.
那就在球场上证明自己夺回第一名的位置
So, clap back on the court. You gotta reclaim that crown.
你要一起来吗?
You coming?
不,我不去了
Nah, I'm good.
你拆石膏了吧?脚踝都无事了
Your boot's off, right? Ankle's fine.
明天训练之前,过来一齐打波吧
Come get this work before practice tomorrow.
我不似某些人,我还是篮球一姐
Unlike some people, I'm still number one.
是吗?
It's like that?
受伤休息三个礼拜,我还是一姐啊,弱鸡
Three weeks on injure reserve, and I'm still number one, scrub.
拜拜,正衰人
Bye. You suck.
(我是女王)
唏,雷诺士先生
Hey, Mr. Reynolds.
喂,大明星,你早到了
Hey, big time. You're in early.
是,我可以开柜拿篮球吗?
Yeah. You think I could get into the cage?
拿完记得锁
Lock it when you're done.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
唏…
Hey. Hey.
好高兴见到你-真遗憾
Good to see you. -I'm sorry about this.
我可以加42%
I could dabble with 42%.
(厕所维修)
灯胆
Lightbulbs.
(独立工具与维修)
你有考虑我讲的事情吗?
You give any more thought about what I asked you about?
艾克,现在不是时候
Ike, now is not a good time.
丝兰,我五个月后就要成为人父,明吗?
Sheila, I'm about to be a father in five months. You feel me?
你不能一直无视我的诉求
You can't keep kicking me to the curb like this.
我不是想对你无礼
I'm not trying to disrespect the situation,
但我总要找方法赚更多钱
but I gotta figure something out.
我目前无法为你加薪,艾克,对不起
I can't give you a raise right now, Ike. I'm sorry.
能安排我加班吗?
You got extra hours?
你之前不是问过了吗?
Haven't we done this dance before?
每次有班可以上,你就说要当教练做不了
Every time a shift opens up, you can't take it because of your coaching stuff.
那是之前的事,现在我以家庭为重
That was before. Now, I got other priorities.
有可能是周末班,你不是要比赛吗?
Might be a weekend shift. Ain't that when you have games?
有班我就上
I'm saying, I'll take the hours.
好…艾克,我尽量帮你安排
All right. All right, Ike. I'll see what I got.
多谢你
I appreciate it.
会用到购物车吗?要不要拿?
Do you think we'll need a cart? Should we grab one?
你荡失路吗?
You lost or something?
我刚好在附近
Was in the neighborhood.
多谢
Thanks.
居然不去教练会议,真大胆
It was a pretty bold move skipping the coaches meeting.
你们都想我跪地求饶,但我不是这样的人
If y'all want me on my knees begging, that ain't me.
所以我要被停赛四、五场吗?
So, we looking at a four, five-game suspension?
不是
No.
整个赛季?
Whole season?
麦斯教练说服大家给你一次机会
Coach Max got everyone to give you a second chance.
不是吧
Bullshit.
而我说服了迪安德烈不要提告
And I convinced Deandre not to press charges.
你是怎么说服他的?
How'd you get him to do that?
给遣散费-你炒他鱿鱼?
Severance. -You fired that guy?
对,始终都要炒,他搞臭我个名
Yeah. And he had to go. He was messing with my brand.
加时赛说他这种行为“很难看”
Overtime called his behavior "unbecoming."
若然你不是来落井下石,你来做甚么?
If you're not here to deliver bad news, what are you here for?
你和我都知道你的球队资金不足
You and I both know that your program is barely holding on financially.
你不了解我的状况
You don't know my situation.
难道我有讲错?
So what? I'm wrong?
你的球员都几猛料
You've got some pretty decent role players.
你亦知道当一个好教练不必那么贱格
And you know you don't have to be an asshole to be a good coach.
但你球队的强度不足以留住谢斯卡臣这样的体育奇才
But your team is not strong enough to hold on to a kid like Jace Carson long-term.
尤其你继续输波的话
Especially if you keep losing.
你到底想点?
Where are we going with this?
我想加入你
I wanna join you.
我提议合并球队
I'm proposing that you and I merge our teams.
我负责一切商业和公关事务
I'm gonna handle all the business, the PR.
我负责处理所有固执的家长
I'll deal with all the opinionated parents
让你有空间做一位好教练
and give you the space that you need to be the great coach you are.
你点解觉得我想做一位好教练?
What makes you think I care about being a great coach?
我也不知道
I guess I don't.
无错
Exactly.
我无法想像你为篮球付出了多少
I mean, I can't imagine how much of your life you've given to this game.
是,你无法想像
No, you really can't.
但我能够想像到
Here's what I can imagine.
我球队有10个13岁的孩子我赚几多都可以分成给你
I have ten to 13Us in my program. The money I make, I give you a cut.
我能够想像到我们双剑合璧
I can imagine with our combined collection of talent,
肯定会在DMV大杀四方
that we'd be the best in the DMV.
而我无法想像你会错过如此良机,艾克
What I can't imagine is you walking away from that, Ike.
因为你很在乎谢斯
Not seeing how much you care about Jace.
因为你还是很在乎比赛
Not seeing how much you still care about the game.
意大利已成中国以外感染新冠肺炎后死亡人数之首
Italy now has the largest coronavirus death toll outside China.
当局周五公布再多49人死亡
Authorities there announced 49 more deaths on Friday,
令整体死亡人数接近200人
bringing the overall toll to just shy of 200.
(真谢斯卡臣你简直是丢了DMV的脸)
As the economic impact starts to sink in,
经济受挫
the Italian tourism industry is already predicting losses of six billion…
意大利旅游业预计损失超过六十亿
乖仔
My baby.
(你的队员应该开枪杀死你算了)
无事的,知道吗?好好讲话
You're gonna be fine, all right? Use your words.
多处必有饥荒、瘟疫和可怕的异像
Famines and pestilence and frightful sights!
听我讲
Heed my words!
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表