剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
下一位,姬丝图谢域
And next up is Crystal Jarrett.
姬丝图,加油
Come on, Crystal!
加油
Come on!
你可以的
You got this!
(薛彼逊小学,才艺表演)
乖女,加油
Come on, baby.
《卷土重来》,马娅安杰卢博士著
"Still I Rise," by Dr. Maya Angelou.
好-谢斯,坐直
Yes! -Jace, sit up.
“你可以用恶毒扭曲的谎言把我写进历史之中”
"You may write me down in history With your bitter, twisted lies…"
你可以把我踩进泥泞里
You may trod me in the very dirt…
“你可以把我踩进泥泞里但我仍会如尘土般卷土重来”
"You may trod me in the very dirt But still, like dust, I'll rise."
念得好好,姬丝图
You're doing great, Crystal.
“我的活力使你难受吗?你为何皱著眉头?
"Does my sassiness upset you? Why are you beset with gloom?
因为我自信的步伐,如家有油田
Because I walk like I've got oil wells Pumping in my living room.
如月亮与太阳,如潮汐涨又退
Just like moons and like suns, With the certainty of tides,
如希望高挂,我必卷土重来”
Just like hopes springing high, Still I'll rise."
知我厉害未?
Hibachi!
(校巴)
“你想见我一蹶不振俯首低头,目光低垂?
"Did you want to see me broken? Bowed head and lowered eyes?
低头落泪,弱不禁风,泣不成声?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops, Weakened by my soulful cries?
是我的傲气冒犯了你?不要太过在意
Does my haughtiness offend you? Don't you take it awful hard
因为我欢腾的笑容,如家有金矿
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines Diggin' in my own backyard.
尽管向我投以尖酸的言语、鄙视的目光
You may shoot me with your words, You may cut me with your eyes,
以憎恨把我杀死
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
但我仍会如空气般
But still, like air…
卷土重来
I'll rise.
卷土重来
I rise,
卷土重来
I rise,
卷土重来”
I rise."
好,姬丝图,念得好
Yes! Good job, Crystal!
唏,哟,谢斯
Hey, yo, Jace.
怎么了?
What's up?
顶,那是甚么味道?
Damn, what the hell is that smell?
老友,菲尔放屁了
Bro, Phil farted, man.
拜托,哟,好臭
Come on. Yo, that's foul.
你想保持社交距离的话,直接开声嘛
If you wanted more social distance, you could've said something.
讲真-老友,不要大惊小怪
For real. -Man, stop trippin'.
大家都知闻落似新鲜出炉的曲奇饼
Y'all know it smells like fresh-baked cookies.
哟-哟
Yo. -Yo.
你继续呃自己
You're lying to yourself.
阿妈等著我回家,不能等到明天再倾吗?
Look, my mom wants me home. This couldn't wait until tomorrow?
不,不能等
Nah, it couldn't.
我想你们知道,你们不但是我的队员了
I need y'all to know, y'all aren't just my teammates anymore.
你们是我的兄弟,知道吗?
Y'all are my brothers. You feel me?
对-讲得无错
For sure. -No doubt.
我从未想过自己会参加示♥威♥
Never thought I'd be in a protest like that.
这是一次没齿难忘的经历
It was something I'll never forget.
我一直认为自己是你们一员
I always thought of myself as one of y'all.
但当我回到近郊的屋企,我就不是了
But when I go back to the suburbs, I don't have to be.
不,你也是我们的兄弟-唏,真的
No, you're our brother too. -Hey, that's real.
哟…人们在网上闹爆我们
Yo. Yo, they're scorching us online.
他们说:“傲气篮儿DMV的球员
They said, "The players on Swagger DMV are
有辱全国的青少年运动团体”
a disgrace to youth sports across the nation."
“这个国家不需要更多暴徒在篮球场上出现”
"Last thing we need in this country are more thugs on a basketball court."
唏,哟,《不败》网站说
Hey, yo. The Undefeated says,
“我们以这些年青人为傲,他们的勇气
"We're proud of these young men for being brave enough
使社会持续关注事件”-唏
to continue the conversation." -Hey.
这才似样-把那段传给我
That's more like it. -Text that to me.
没问题,老友,等阵
I got you, homey. Hold on.
我也要-唏,哟,J.Cole转发了
Me too. -Hey, yo. J. Cole just reposted it.
不要骗了-不可能,给我看
Stop lyin'. -No way. Lemme see.
哟,是真的-不要骗了
Yo, it's real. -Stop lyin'.
老友,是真的
Bro, it's real.
不是吧,甚么?-甚么?
No way. What? -What?
他无呃人-是真的,哟
He's not kidding. -That's true, yo.
对,真的-不是吧
Yeah, word. -No ways!
唏,不…听听这个
Hey, nah, nah, nah. Check it out, though.
老友,怎么了?-敬所有国王与王后
Bro, what? -To all you kings and queens out there,
我是加时赖利现在和傲气篮儿DMV在一起
this is your man Overtime Larry kicking it with Swagger DMV.
我想和我老友谢斯卡臣倾几句
I just want to talk to my man Jace Carson here.
告诉大家-哟,谢斯
Let 'em know. -Yo, Jace,
你在那场比赛单膝下跪的时候到底在想甚么?
when you took a knee at that game, what the hell were you thinking?
是
Yeah.
希望我阿妈不会吓到心脏病发
Hope my mom doesn't have a heart attack.
唏…历祺曼迪斯
Hey, hey, hey, Nick Mendez.
众所周知,你的压哨球胜利被夺走了
We all know you was robbed of that sweet game-winning buzzer beater.
你有甚么说话想告诉一众粉丝吗?
Got any message out there for all the fans?
当然有
Oh, of course.
凡不击败我们的,使我们更强大
What doesn't break us, makes us stronger.
对
Yes.
没错-讲得好
That's what I'm talkin' about. -Straight up.
话虽如此
With that being said,
教练话如果我们要打入全国赛
Coach says if we wanna get to nationals,
我们就要赢尽每一场秋季篮球锦标赛
we're gonna have to win out the Fall Ball Tournament.
所以输一场就无机会了?
So if we lose, we're done?
没错
We're done.
唏,但我们可以的
Hey, but we got this.
各位,我们遇强越强
We're stronger than ever, y'all.
上一场比赛也能挨过了没有甚么难倒我们
If we could survive that last game, we could survive anything.
好,就这么决定吧
That's it. That settles it.
不再输波
No more losses.
不再输波
No more losses.
赢尽每一场
We win out.
数三声讲“不再输波”
Hey, "No more losses" on three.
一、二、三,不再输波
One, two, three. No more losses!
(《在世界与我之间》塔奈哈司高特斯著)
(马娅安杰卢)
(热爱生活)
《傲气篮儿》
挂住爸爸吗?
Miss your daddy?
挂住爸爸吗?
Miss your daddy?
现在来了,鼻孔也张开了
There you are now, flaring them nostrils.
或者你会成为…
Maybe you ought to be…
(独立工具与维修)
If you want more than your average throne, can't go wrong here.
你想要高级的坐厕,来这里买就对了
这个坐厕有双重喷射装置,清洁更有效率
This bad boy comes with double jets to clean efficiently.
讲真,我们好似见过面
I swear to God, I think we've met before.
我在这里工作了好几年
I've been employed here for a few years.
这是坐厕界的名车
Now this is the Tesla of toilets.
上面设有感应器,厕板自动开关
It comes with a sensor so that the lid opens and closes automatically.
我担屎不偷食,没骗你
I shit you not.
抱歉,你讲甚么?-一个冷笑话而已
Sorry, what was that? -It's a bad joke.
你是不是有仔女读卡卢域小学?
Are you a Kenilworth Elementary School dad?
我女儿还小,未到学龄
My daughter won't be going to school for a few years.
《梦幻球队计划》史密堤扒房♥,是吧?估中了
Fantasy Football Draft, Smitty's Bar and Grill, right? Nailed it.
不,我不是,老友
Nah, it's not me, man.
可能你比较大众脸吧
Well, I guess you just have one of those familiar faces.
戴著口罩特别难认
Especially with the mask.
那我要名车坐厕吧
Well, I will take the Tesla of toilets.
拣得好,这边请
Excellent choice. It's right here.
等阵…
Wait, wait, wait.
你和你的球队是不是被人在网络上疯传?
Wasn't it you and your team that was all over social?
你是艾神,对吧…
You're Icon, right? Right?
对-我在高中时有看过你打比赛
Yeah. -I used to watch you play in high school.
事实上,我有到费尔法斯那场比赛
Matter of fact, I was at the Fairfax game
那是你第一次穿著两款不同颜色的波鞋上场
the first time you came out with two different color sneakers.
你还记得吗?
You remember that?
其实只是两款不同颜色的鞋带
It was two different color laces, actually.
唏,我只知道当时所有观众都超兴奋
Hey, all I know is that crowd went nuts.
唏,我必须说
And hey, I gotta tell you.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表