剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
这些不像是街买的
Those don't look like the ones on the box.
因为不是街买的,蠢材,我自己整的
They're not supposed to, stupid. They're homemade.
姬丝图,我不吃了,冷静,姬丝-不要玩了,试一口
Crystal, I'm good. Chill out. Crys. -Stop playing. Just try it.
讲真的,谢斯
Seriously. Jace.
好难食,劲难食啊,哟,食落似泥
This is nasty. This is bad, yo. Straight tastes like dirt.
我不知道是哪里出错了
I don't know what I did wrong.
我也不知道,让我再食一块吧或者刚才那块是坏了
Me neither. Let me try another one. Maybe I just got a bad one or something.
不,这块也很难食虽然没有刚才那么难食,我…
Nah. This one's bad too. Just not as bad. I'll just…
还是很难食,是吧?
Bad too, right?
劲难食,我要配劲难饮的牛奶来食
Horrible. Now I need some horrible milk to go with it.
不要玩
No.
哟,姬丝,我知道你有看黎斯特的转发观看次数已经超过十万了
Yo, Crys, I know you saw Lester's repost. My views are over 100K.
原来这就是成名的感觉
This is what it's like to officially be on the come-up.
老友,我们成功了
Man, we out here.
你有听我讲话吗?
Are you even listening?
十万观看次数,恭喜
A hundred thousand views. Congratulations.
不用担心,我也会转发你的帖文让你粉丝人数节节上升
Don't worry, I'ma be reposting you too. Get your numbers up.
我不需要你为我做任何事情
I don't need you to do anything for me.
你是在妒忌吗?
Are you seriously jealous right now?
对啊,我在妒忌
That's it. I'm jealous.
其实全世界都在妒忌谢斯卡臣
Matter of fact, the whole world is jealous of Jace Carson.
全世界都话我废话我名过其实,你还记得吗?
The whole world said I sucked, and I'm overrated. Remember that?
我记得
I remember.
DMV让我和曼迪斯并列榜首了
DMV's got me back to number one with that Mendez kid.
终于有人赏识我
And I'm finally getting some love.
我还以为你一定会明白我
If anyone could understand, I thought that would be you.
我也以为有事可以找你倾诉
And if I was able to talk to someone, I thought it'd be you.
倾诉甚么?
Talk about what?
倾诉甚么?
Talk about what?
我之前觉得不太对劲
I thought something was wrong…
但原来我搞错了
but I made a mistake.
所以你嬲我
So, you're angry at me
因为你搞错了,而我们一直没有倾过?
because you made a mistake we never talked about?
算了,老友
Forget about it, bro.
(《在世界与我之间》塔奈哈司高特斯著)
(马娅安杰卢,我知点解)
(热爱生活)
《傲气篮儿》
原来你钟意这些贵价的有机产品这里有藜麦、椰水
I see you into overpriced organic shit. Got your quinoa, coconut water.
这是甚么?姜?艾神想保持性感身材啊?
What's this? Ginger root? Icon trying to keep his sexy up?
我本来就很性感,小彼,最近好吗?
My sexy stay up. What's good, Lil' Pip?
老友,你最近点?-几好
What's goin' on, big dog? -All good.
我老婆就快生,我们要食得健康
Me and the lady, we expectin'. So, you know, gotta do the healthy thing.
你们要生一个小艾神到处跑?
Y'all 'bout to have a little Icon Junior running around?
是个女儿
We having a little girl.
唏,老友,成功不分性别
Hey, ain't no gender lock on greatness, brother.
我知,当然了-对
I know that. No doubt. -Yeah.
我听讲你队波最近没有之前那么废
But I hear your team doesn't suck as bad as it normally does.
拜托
Come on.
准备好每年一度被我的G樽队打败未?
Ready for your annual tradition of getting whacked by my G-Dub mafia?
对,我们即将要对上你们那一队
Yeah, we do got y'all on the schedule comin' up.
对,没错,老友
Yeah. You know you do, man.
我不想听到你那些软弱的傲气篮儿
And I don't wanna hear your soft Swagger boys
整晚跟裁判哭哭啼啼地抱怨
bitching and crying to the refs all night either.
我们不用阴招,亦不软弱-是啊
We don't play dirty, and we ain't soft.
但讲真,招揽谢斯卡臣是明智的决定
But on the real, Jace Carson? That was a nice pickup.
他肯定可以帮你赚不少钱
He most definitely gon' get your paper up.
我试过拉拢他妈妈让他加入我们的G樽队
I tried to holler at his mom 'bout him playing for G-Dub.
若我和她谈的时候有赞助肯定能拉拢成功
Been a different story if I had a sponsorship when I talked to her.
波鞋公♥司♥赞助吗?是Skechers吗?还是…甚么公♥司♥?
Y'all got a sneaker deal? So, what? Skechers? Or what's good?
真识讲笑,老友
Jokes, man.
不,还未倾好,但黎斯特戴维施
Nah, it ain't official yet, but Lester Davis?
他好似几有兴趣,老友
He's showin' interest, man.
你也认识他的
You know the dude.
老友,可以帮我讲几句好说话吗?
Think you could put in a good word for me, good brother?
要我讲几句好说话?讲真,你不要和他扯上关系比较好
My good word? Stay clear of that situation. For real.
老友,不是吧,他明明都帮你那么多
Man, so what? He givin' you all that help.
他帮过我甚么?-免费宣传啊
What help? -All that free advertising.
他在IG上帮谢斯卡臣免费宣传
He blowin' up Jace Carson on IG and all that.
艾神,你想独食啊?
You tryin' to keep all the blessings to yourself, Icon?
我已经不叫艾神了
I don't go by that no more.
我都忘了你们这些薛彼逊的男人特别神经质
I forgot how touchy you Seat Pleasant boys can be.
好,艾萨克
Okay, Isaac.
等你输波时再会吧
Guess I'll see you at the beatdown.
好,是时候了
Okay. It's time.
波比教练,我不知道要如何答谢你
Coach Bobby, I don't know how to thank you.
真的不必答谢我,我很幸运有他在身边
No need. Really. I feel lucky to be around him.
他是个出色的年轻人
He's a great young man.
唏,趁我记得,我要你签署监护权授予书
But hey, before I forget, I need you to sign the guardian papers.
甚么?
¿Cómo?
监护权授予书?
Guardian papers?
对,你望望,都是循例做的
Yeah. Here, take a look. It's all pretty standard stuff.
若有任何突发事故这样可以节省很多时间
Allows us to save a lot of time if something pops up.
我可以向你保证同意书上的内容都是为了他著想
Look, I can assure you everything that's in here is in his best interest.
你之前把他介绍给喜欢你们球队的波鞋公♥司♥老板,对吧?
You introduced him to a sneaker guy who likes your team?
对,角斗士波鞋有可能会赞助我们
I did. Gladiator Sneakers might sponsor us.
那到底是怎么赞助?
And how does that work, actually?
若果倾好赞助,我亦很有信心会倾好
If the deal closes, and I'm confident that it will,
我们会有很多新装备
we'll be getting a lot of gear.
还有参加锦标赛的旅游经费和曝光率大增
And travel expenses to tournaments. And exposure.
代表你儿子在未来会有更多机遇
It means a lot of opportunity for your son down the line.
我儿子吗?-对,还有整支球队
For my son? -Yeah. And the whole team.
但要让他参加锦标赛
But for him to be able to play in those tournaments,
我必须要有权为他签同意书
I need to be able to sign consent.
但如果你提前告诉我
But if you let me know ahead of time,
我可以签好同意书再发给你
I could sign a consent and send it back to you.
翠珊,不只会有锦标赛
Teresa, it's a lot more than tournaments.
让他下年秋天可以到像圣奥古斯都这样的高中比赛
For him to play at a school like Saint Augustus the next fall,
没有监护人身份,我办不到
I can't make that happen without guardianship.
但我是他的妈妈
But I am his mother.
当然,但当有事的话
Of course. But I don't have time to track you down in Puerto Rico
我无时间到波多黎各找你
every time something comes up.
只是我没办法
It doesn't work that way.
但你想我儿子加入球队的时候找我又不嫌麻烦?
But you had no problem tracking me down when you wanted my son to go play for you.
这就是你让我飞来这里的原因?叫我把监护权签给你?
Is that why you flew me here? So that I could sign over guardianship?
翠珊,我就先当你无讲过吧
I'm going to try to forget you asked me that, Teresa.
监护权能让你决定一切大小事
Guardianship would allow you to make all the decisions.
这样你就不用和我倾了,是吧?你就可以控制他加入哪一队吧
You wouldn't have to talk to me, right? You would control what team he plays for.
你能够控制他的未来
You would control his future.
讲真,我为他做了那么多事情
Look, honestly, with everything that I'm doing for him,
他的未来有我参与会更美好
his future will be a lot brighter if I'm in the mix.
你应该要感激我才对
You should try thanking me.
历祺拉斯
Nicolás!
妈…妈咪-不,历祺拉斯
Mom-- Mami. -No. Nicolás!
妈咪-翠珊,历祺
Mami. -Teresa. Nick.
好,翠珊,听我讲,唏
Okay, Teresa. Listen. Hey.
我们先冷静下来,好吗?不要犯下愚蠢的错误
Let's calm down, okay? You are about to make a foolish mistake.
我虽然不冷静,但我绝对不蠢
I may not be calm, but I am not foolish.
不要这样
Come on.
你不要再接近我儿子
And you stay the hell away from my son.
我阵间再回来接你-好
I'll be back to pick you up. -All right.
唏,打残他们
Hey. Give 'em hell.
知道了,老豆
I will, Dad.
哟,菲尔-点啊?
Yo, Phil. -What's up?
哟,我们上场比赛过后不欢而散
Yo. We had some words after last game.
我是要被罚跑圈之类吗?
Does that mean I gotta run laps or something?
不是,听我讲
No. Look.
我一开始就不应该带你到黎斯特屋企
I shouldn't have brought you to Lester's house in the first place.
点解?
Why not?
他会令你分心,我想你专心致志
He's a distraction, and I want you focused.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表