剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
你和球队在那场锦标赛遇到的事完全是不对的
What happened to you and your team at that tournament, that wasn't right.
大家都喜欢讲言论自♥由♥
Everyone loves talking about free speech
直到他们不同意你的言论
until they disagree with something you gotta say.
对,没错
Yeah. That's right.
唏,我也有偶尔当教练
Hey, I've been doing a little coaching nowadays.
是吗?-是的
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
教八岁孩子踢波
Eight-year-old soccer.
有一半时间都在叫他们专心听我讲
Half the time I'm just trying to get them to pay attention.
信我,教中学也一样
Trust me, that never changes.
教练,你有甚么好建议吗?
You got any tips for me, Coach?
曾经有人跟我说
Someone once told me,
“优秀的教练会教球员在人生中获胜
"A great coach teaches his kids to win in life,
即使在篮球场外亦不变”
on and off the basketball court."
或足球场吧
Or soccer field.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
好高兴见到艾神回归
It's great to see that Icon is back.
唏,我们可不可以影张合照?
Hey, would you mind if we took like a quick selfie?
我在工作,而且要保持社交距离
I mean, I'm at work. Plus, the social distancing is…
不,我明白的,抱歉
No, I totally get it. Sorry about that.
我是说…
I mean…
好,影一张吧-天啊,谢谢
Yeah, why not? -Oh, man. Thank you.
来了,三、二、一
Here we go, and three, two, one.
唏
Hey!
(家)
(罗亚晓治:全新的家庭口罩)
Hey, hey. Y'all keep doin' what you doin'. I'm proud of y'all…
唏…继续努力,我以你们为荣
我是加时赖利
This your guy Overtime Larry,
我想从疫情下的健身中抽一点时间来感激傲气篮儿DMV
taking a break from my pandemic workout to shout out Swagger DMV.
好,你们与这个世界对抗
Yes! Y'all be standing up to this world.
由中三学生组成的球队
A club team of ninth graders.
赛季才刚重新开始
The season just started back up
当中有些球员因为是黑人所以连食餐饭都有错
and some of them made the mistake of eating while Black.
被警♥察♥找麻烦
They had the cops called on them.
他们数小时后在比赛的体育馆内单膝跪地
A couple hours later at their game, they took a knee during the anthem.
一个具争议性的举动,引来社交媒体热议
A controversial move, and social media has been hard at work.
有些人支持他们
Folks are uplifting them.
有些人想摧毁他们
Other folks are tryna crush them.
我想特别称赞他们的教练艾克“艾神”爱德华
But props to their coach, Ike "Icon" Edwards.
有些人可能没听过这位仁兄的大名
Some of y'all never heard of the brother.
他是DMV的高中传奇人物
A straight-up high school legend from the DMV
现在努力培育下一代的年青人
who turned out to be a molder of young men.
(法官,莲恩C.云逊)
但不只有他们在努力争取社会公义
But it's not just the fellas holdin' it down.
望住我或对我淫笑
Stare or smile at me.
DMV内亦有一些勇敢的后生女发声
Some brave young women from the DMV spoke up
终于能够伸张正义,脱离教练的魔掌
and finally got justice from the abuse they suffered at the hands of their coach.
或许世间不公,但DMV的篮球员…
Maybe there's something in the water, but the hoopers in the DMV…
…最可怕-勇于发声,值得尊重
…was the worst. -…are finding their voice. Respect.
来吧,老友,感觉如何?
Come on. How you feeling, man?
早晨,教练
Morning, Coach.
准备好练波未?-准备好
Ready to work? -Yeah.
我钟意
I like it.
哟,你见到吗?-见到
Yo. You see that? -Yeah.
点啊?
What's up?
大家准备好未?开始…
Y'all ready? Let's go. Let's go.
射波…
Close 'em up. Close 'em up. Close 'em up.
射波
Close 'em up.
射波,域祺,上,跑快点…动作要快
Close 'em up, Ricky. Go! You gotta move. You gotta move. You gotta hustle.
对了,跑…
There you go. Move, move, move, move.
守住他们,守住,对了
Stay on 'em. Stay. That's right.
点解会有部投篮机?
How'd you pull this off?
我还打算问你
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
到你…快点,锁…
That's you. That's you. Come on. Lock--
对,动起来…域祺
There you go. You gotta move. You gotta move, Rick.
射得好-黎斯特戴维施吗?
Nice throw. -Lester Davis?
才不会
Yeah, right.
如果是他送的话整部机都会刻有他的名字
He'd have his name inscribed all over that.
对-你要盯著他,继续加油
Yeah. -You gotta stay on him. Keep goin'.
罗亚的爸爸?
Royale's dad?
继续…-拜托
Keep it going. Keep it going. -Please.
他送的话,他就会要求罗亚成为防守战术中的重点人员
By now, he'd be demanding that Royale be the focal point of your offense.
没错了-这样啊
There we go. -Well.
只有一个可能-对,是你了,域祺
There it is. -Yeah, that's you, Rick.
篮球界的圣诞老人
Basketball Santa Claus.
是你了
That's you.
(傲气篮儿DMV)
好好笑-劲黐线
Funny. -That's crazy.
Kendrick Lamar追踪我的Instagram
Kendrick Lamar just followed me on Instagram!
不是吧-你骗人
No way. -You lyin'.
Kendrick Lamar追踪了我的Instagram
Kendrick Lamar is following me on Instagram!
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar!
Kendrick Lamar,唏…
Kendrick Lamar! Hey, hey, hey.
谦虚,坐下
Be humble, sit down!
谦虚
Be humble
坐下
Sit down
谦…
Be hum--
现在练习可以看手机吗?
We doing cell phones at practice now, huh?
不,教练我只是刚好把手机放在裤袋,然后…
Nah, Coach. I just had it in my shorts pocket and--
你们很享受,是不是?
But y'all having fun? Right?
是-是吗?你们很享受吧?
Yeah. -Right? Y'all having fun?
对-好,太好了
Yeah. -Good. I'm glad.
因为享乐时间结束了
'Cause fun time's over.
甚么?我们做错了甚么?
What? What did we do?
我是要纠正你们即将要做的事情
It's what you're about to do that I'm fixing.
沉迷于风光的时刻是一个陷阱
Believing in your glow-up. It's a trap.
你们要认真看待比赛
And you need to take it seriously.
我们有认真看待比赛
We are taking it serious.
对,教练你看不到我们新的“家”口罩吗?
Yeah, Coach. You haven't seen our new "fam" masks?
不要这样,老友,我知你钟意的
Come on, man. I know you like it, bruh.
你们以为全队用同一款家庭口罩
Y'all think we're gonna win now because y'all got a bunch
就可以赢比赛吗?
of matching family masks?
我们下一次的对手是谁?
Who's our next opponent?
冲冲篮球-对
Go-Go Hoops. -Oh, yeah.
谢斯的旧队
Jace's old team.
信我,夏理逊教练
And believe me, Coach Harrison
非常乐意把我们打回原形
will love nothing more than to bring us back down to Earth.
我也不太喜欢他
Not exactly my biggest fan either.
教练,我话声你知我当时是全队入面唯一识打波的球员
For the record, Coach. I was the only good player on that squad.
他阻止不了我或我们-对
He can't stop me or us. -Right.
对,没错
Hell, yeah. Yeah.
夏理逊最近活跃地招揽球员
Harrison has been actively picking up players.
但你讲得无错
But you're right.
他们阻止不了我们,知点解吗?
They can't stop us. You know why?
因为“只要队内没有敌人
Because "If there is no enemy within,
外敌就伤不了我们”
the enemy outside can do us no harm."
以上这句非洲谚语,我赠给大家
It's a little African proverb for y'all.
我们要去空荡荡的泳池练习
So, we're gonna go in this empty pool,
远离这件闪亮亮的新玩具
far away from this shiny new toy in here.
远离手机和饶舌歌♥手
Far away from cell phones and rappers.
我们要跑圈,我们要做日常训练
We're gonna run laps. We're gonna do our drills.
当你们练到四肢无力后
And when you're so tired that you don't feel like you can walk anymore,
我们再回来这个篮球场,实施战术
we're gonna come back here, and perform our plays
达至完美无瑕
to absolute perfection.
早知不会这么好-点解要这么恶?
We should have known better. -Why's he doing this?
你落水先,大佬
You goin' in first, big brother.
不是吧
No way.
搞甚么?你知情吗?-不知
What the hell? You know about this? -No.
我们要大玩特玩了
We're about to go crazy.
圣诞老人激到我扎扎跳了
Santa Claus is getting on my last damn nerve.
但这份礼物不错吧
A hell of a gesture, though.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表