剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
你心情如何?
How do you feel?
我…戥他们开心
I mean, I'm happy for them.
我只希望…
I just wish…
我希望可以和他们并肩作战
I wish I could be there with them.
像…
Like…
我希望可以陪在你身边
I wish I could be there for you.
泰美嘉,关于我之前发给你的讯息
Tamika, about that text I sent you.
不,没事,不用谈也没关系
Oh. No, it's okay. We don't have to talk about that.
我们一定要谈,我要当面告诉你
Actually, we do. I need to tell you, face-to-face.
泰美嘉,我…
Tamika, I--
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也爱你,牧萨
I love you too, Musa.
我们可以让你更上一层楼-下星期,约个时间再倾
We can take you to the next level. -Next week, we'll set something up.
唏,阿美,恭喜
Hey, Meg. Congratulations.
我们可以找时间倾几句吗?
Hoping we could maybe find a few minutes to talk.
好,我尽量安排时间和你倾
Yeah, I'll try to get you on my calendar.
好,好吧
Yeah. Okay.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
没关系,再联络?
No worries. I'll get in touch with you?
好,下星期再倾,幸会了
Yeah, next week. Nice to meet you.
我爱你,家姐-我也爱你
Love you, sis. -Love you too.
比赛用的篮球-篮球胜过一切
Game ball. -Ball is better than anything.
好了…摸够了
All right. All right. Enough.
唏…
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
傲气篮儿,围过来
Swagger, bring it in.
好了…可以了
All right, all right. I got you.
好,等阵…现在,大家听好
All right. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on now. Now, listen.
大家去庆功之前,我想问大家一句
Before y'all go celebrate, let me ask you something.
你们准备好未?
Are you ready?
五分钟内,阿美就会帮我们倾掂大型波鞋公♥司♥的赞助
In about five minutes Meg is gonna get us, some crazy sneaker contract.
哗,等阵,你认真?-Nike吗?波鞋、波衫、背囊?
now. Hold on. You serious? -Nike logos? Shoes, jerseys, bags?
听好…
Listen. Listen. Listen.
留意旁人的目光
Take a look at all the eyes on you.
其他队伍恨不得把你们打败
That is everybody out there who wanna take you down.
你以为有傲气就可以成为冠军?
You think it takes swagger to get to the top?
你们很快就会知道要留在这里是需要多少的傲气
Y'all about to find out how much swagger it takes to stay there.
谢斯卡臣
Jace Carson,
傲气篮儿DMV的王牌球员
of the champion Swagger DMV.
是
Yes, sir.
你来收尾
Take us out.
好嘢
Yeah!
唏,数三声讲一家人
Hey, family on me. Family on three.
一、二、三-一家人
One, two, three! -Family!
《傲气篮儿》
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表