剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
艾克,你在想甚么?
What were you thinking, Ike?
你要尊重我,你不尊重我我又怎么尊重你?你要…
You need to respect me! How can I respect you if you don't respect me? How can--
你要我怎么尊重…
How can I give you respect…
听我讲,爸,求你听我讲,好吗?
Please listen to me. Can you please listen to me, Dad?
点解?因为你颈上挂著奖牌?
You know what? 'Cause you got that medal around your neck?
(《在世界与我之间》塔奈哈司高特斯著)
(马娅安杰卢,我知点解)
(热爱生活)
《傲气篮儿》
(戴维施)
哟,黎斯-巴利,点啊?
Yo, Les. -What's up, Barry?
唏,老友,你一定要看
Hey, you gotta see this, man.
顶,他是谁?
Damn. Who the hell is that?
区内的14岁体育奇才
Some 14-year-old phenom from the neighborhood.
他打得几好
He's good.
但你看看他的对手
But look who he's playing.
艾神
Icon.
你的美国梦报告准备得怎样?
How's your American dream report coming?
只写了开场白
Only have the opening line.
讲给我听听
Let's hear it.
人们总是叫我追寻己梦
They always told me to follow my dreams.
或者他们对很多小孩也会这样说
Maybe that's something that they say to a lot of kids.
但人长大后
But when you get older,
就会发现有些梦想是不切实际
sometimes dreams don't seem realistic.
阿妈
Mom!
天啊,你无事吧?
My God. Are you okay?
无事,你呢?-无事
Yeah. You? -Yeah.
老友,你搞甚么啊?
Man, what the hell is wrong with you?
乖仔,冷静点-他搞不好会害死我们
Boy, calm down. -He coulda killed us!
你不要发这么大脾气
I don't need you acting out.
你的手怎么了?
What's wrong with your hand?
无事
Nothing.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
无事,真的
I'm fine. I'm sure.
好,你今天要行路返学
Okay. You gotta walk to school today.
我不会把你丢在这里-我无事,去返学吧
I'm not just gonna leave you here. -I'm fine. Now go.
我无事的,返学吧
I'm fine. Go.
阿妈,我爱你-乖仔,我也爱你
Love you, Mom. -I love you too, baby.
去返学吧,不要迟到
Now go. Don't be late.
去吧,不要迟到,行快点
Come on. Don't be late. Go.
顶
Shit.
你知你想讲
You know you wanna say it.
是吗?
I do?
你自己知
You know you do.
好,我好钟意和大肚婆做爱
Okay. I love pregnant-woman sex.
我害你上班迟到了?
I make you late for work?
值得的
It was worth it.
最好给我回来
Better come back.
(父亲育儿指南)
(阿美,未接来电)
切入…
Cut. Cut.
好波
Nice shot.
终于覆我电话了
Finally he hits me back.
唏,阿美,怎么样?
Hey, Meg. What's good?
黎斯特戴维施
Lester Davis.
他怎么了?
What about him?
他的助手经网站联络我们,他想找你谈
His assistant reached out through the website. He wants to talk to you.
谈甚么?
For what?
有可能为我们队带来好处的私事
A personal matter that could greatly benefit our team.
他们说的,一字不差
Their words, verbatim.
他只想帮自己吧
Only person he cares about helping is himself.
你最后一次和他聊天是几时?
When's the last time you talked to him?
我不知道,都有一段时间了-人会变的
I don't know. It's been a minute. -Well, people change.
是,但我们其实没有很熟
Yeah, but we're not exactly drinking buddies.
对,不,艾克,我知道毕竟要由他助手问我拿你的联络资料
Yeah, no, Ike, I got that when his assistant asked for your number.
你没有给吧?-还用说,当然给了
You didn't. -Hell yeah, I did.
他会跟你联络
He's gonna call you.
我们的新业务非常需要…-不…
Look, our new business really needs-- -No, no, no.
是我们的新球队-我们的新球队
It's our new team. -Our new team
业务很需要资金支持
business could use the financial boost.
弥补失去的时光,和他饮杯啤酒吧
Make up for lost time. Grab a beer with the guy.
而且他想见谢斯一面
And he wants to meet Jace.
我要收线了
I gotta go.
这样…你撞向邮筒,算是因祸得福了
Well… you did yourself a favor by hitting that post.
你上次检查引擎是甚么时候?
When was the last time you had the engine checked?
你听到引擎哐啷作响会怎么做?
Well, what did you do when you heard the clanking noise?
把收音机声量调高
Turned the radio up.
好,我们会将泵把修理好,这不成问题
Okay. Well, we fix the bumper. That ain't no problem.
但你需要检查一下引擎到底有甚么毛病
But you really need to find out what's going on with this engine.
好
Okay.
给我开一个薪酬微薄未被重视的单身妈妈优惠价吧
Well, give me the underpaid, underappreciated, single-mom rate.
这也…太惨了,要很优惠才行
That's under-- under a lot of things. That's a lot of unders.
格伦-你万事小心吧
Glenn. -You just be safe.
开车不要讲电话
Stay off that phone while you're driving.
格伦,今天不要对我说教
Glenn, this is not the day.
他说想见我?
He said he wants to meet with me?
指名要见我?
Like, me specifically?
他是说想见你一面不是和你深交,老友,真是的
He said he wanna meet you, not meet with you, man. Damn.
正啊
That's fire.
我还是不敢相信你高中时是黎斯特戴维施的队友
Still can't believe you were Lester Davis's teammate in high school.
他是我的队友
He was my teammate.
拜托,老友
Come on, man.
(《在世界与我之间》塔奈哈司高特斯著)
那是功课吗?
Is that homework?
肯定是
It's gotta be.
现在的细路都不会看书
Kids nowadays don't read.
这是为我的口头报告做资料搜集
It's actually research for my oral report.
这位作者尝试向儿子解释种族歧视的问题
The writer's trying to explain racism to his son.
要解释一些不可理喻的东西特别困难
It's kind of hard to explain something that doesn't make any sense.
至少篮球很易懂吧
At least basketball makes sense.
教练,对吗?
Right, Coach?
有些人会说篮球是反映社会现况
Some people say basketball reflects society.
篮球和你手上的书
Basketball and your book.
都追求同一样事物
Seems like they want the same thing.
甚么事物?
And what's that?
和谐
Harmony.
“和谐”
"Harmony."
唏,哟,你最好开快一点,教练
Hey, yo, you better go ahead, Coach.
不爱听就算吧,老友
Whatever, man.
想知道我爸向我解释过甚么吗?
Want to know what my pops explained to me?
甚么?-甚么都没有
What? -Nothing.
你对上一次见他是几时?
When was the last time you saw him?
我四岁的时候
I was four.
顶
Damn.
无事,他会后悔的
It's all good. He'll regret it.
请进,你们好吗?
Come on in. What's up?
你好
How you doing?
太正了吧
What?
谢斯
Jace.
掂啊-好嘢
Nice. -Yeah.
老友,进去吧
Come on, man.
艾萨克-黎斯特
Isaac. -Lester.
老友,点啊?-兄弟,点啊?
What's up, man? -What's up, brother?
谢斯卡臣,他是黎斯特戴维施
Jace Carson, Lester Davis.
哈啰,戴维施先生,幸会
Hello, Mr. Davis. It's a pleasure to meet you.
细路,你球技很好
I like your game, kid.
我看到你让教练竭尽全力才赢过你
I saw you gave your coach over here a run for his money.
唏,这个后生仔
Hey, my man right here
肯定是未来篮球界巨星,不要错过
is the next one coming up. You best believe it.
老友,我有些忠告给你记得看IG,要好好包装自己,知道吗?
I got some advice for you, man: Check your IG. You gotta build it up, all right?
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表