剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
蒙妮,你的订单来了-唏,靓女
Melony. Your order came in. -Hey, girl.
哗,谢谢,真快手
Thank you. That was fast.
我从不浪费时间我的送货速度可以媲美FedEx
Well, I don't waste no time. I give FedEx a run for their money.
真的,这只色好衬我-是的
You do. And it's my color too.
珍娜,你有额外的化妆品可以给这里的一众丑男吗?
Jenna-Jen. You got extra beauty samples for some of the ugly brothers up in here?
没有,但我可以踢到你屁♥股♥开花
No, but I got a swift butt kick coming your way.
你真的帮我儿子剃个图案在头上了?
Did you really cut a swoosh up in my son's head?
好,听我解释,你儿子在这里好威地说
Okay, look. Your boy come up in here peacocking,
“苏亚先生,我阿妈不会介意的”
talking 'bout, "Mr. Sawyer, my mom won't mind."
现在想起来,我不该帮他剃的你能原谅我吗?
In retrospect, wrong decision. You forgive me?
下次剪发免费?
Next cut on you?
无问题
Deal.
但谢斯真是个乖仔,非常乖巧
Jace is a real good kid, though. Real good.
你把他管教得非常好-谢谢
I love what you're doing with him. -Thank you.
苏亚,我问你一件事,关于他的教练艾克
Sawyer, let me ask you something. What about Ike, his coach?
你觉得他怎么样?-艾神吗?
What do you think about him? -The Icon?
DMV最猛料的球员之一墙上有挂著他的照片
One of DMV's finest. He's up on the wall.
只有最劲揪的球员才能登上我的名人墙
Only the best gets up on my Wall of Fame.
谢斯的照片迟早亦会被我挂上
Jace'll be up there, one of these days.
2008年度的薛彼逊高中队
The '08 Seat Pleasant High School team.
他们参加过两次州锦标赛,第一次就夺冠
They went to State twice. Won the first time.
艾神、黎斯特戴维施和朗杨
Icon, Lester Davis, and Ron Young.
天啊,他们简直是三剑侠
Boy, those boys could go.
艾克和黎斯特之间有甚么牙齿印吗?
Ike and Lester have any issues with one another?
我不知道艾克和黎斯特之间的事
I don't know about anything between Ike and Lester,
但艾克和老豆关系不太好
but Ike had a few issues with his pops.
最后一次锦标赛后就关系破裂了
Right after the last state tournament.
几惨
It was sad.
他们曾经很亲密,密不可分
They were real close. Real close.
之后查理就过身了
Then Charlie passed away.
哗
艾克,从此之后的表现就不再一样
Ike-- His game was never the same after that.
无法再达到当日被封为艾神时的水准
Never quite reached that Icon status again.
但他是一个好人
But he's a good man.
(黎斯特戴维施,人生巅峰)
(准备进入下一个阶段)
那黎斯特戴维施呢?
What about Lester Davis?
非常可靠
Solid as they come.
盯住他,换防
Watch him! Switch!
露两手给我看
Let's see it.
交给我…
I got it! I got it!
这里,切入…-谢斯呢?
Right here! Cut! Cut! -Where's Jace?
珍娜留了口讯说他来不了
Jenna left a voice mail. Said he couldn't make it.
就这样?-就这样
Just like that? -Just like that.
好了
There you go!
我会去问个究竟
I'll look into it.
我在这边
I'm over here!
快点,射球
Come on, finish that.
好,罗亚,表现很好
Okay, Royale! I see you!
哟,你看看
Yo, check this out.
(真谢斯卡臣)
(和传奇人物秘密练习,与“钱戴黎11”)
甚么?-太夸张了
What? -That's crazy.
老友,他居然不来练习
Bro, I can't believe this dude skipped on practice, bro.
发生甚么事了?
What's going on?
无眼睇
Dirty.
唏,老友,多谢你-不客气,老友
Hey, I appreciate you, man. -You got it, bro.
好-谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
唏,记得要继续加强你的中距离技巧
Hey, remember to keep working on your range.
比赛中稳定射出三分波,凡事皆有可能
Add a three to your game with some consistency, sky's the limit.
讲真的-谢谢
I'm serious. -Thanks.
幸会了,珍娜-彼此彼此
Good to meet you, Jenna. -You too.
怎么样?打败你易过借火-放马过来
So what's up? I'll cook you right now. -That's what's up.
谢斯,我们要走了-打败…
We gotta go, Jace. -I'll cook--
阿妈,黎斯特说要用林宝载我回去
But Mom, Lester said he was gonna give me a ride in the Lambo.
不要让人家进退两难
Don't put the man on the spot like that.
不,没关系,谢斯说想去艾迪黄的外卖店
Nah. It's cool. Jace says he wants to go to Eddie Wang's Carryout.
我以前都去开,所以…
That used to be my spot, so…
揸车还是超速驾驶?
Driving or speeding?
我不会超速的,妈妈大人,我保证
Nothin' over the speed limit, Moms. I promise you.
好吧
Okay.
太好了-好
Yes! -Okay.
准备开波,要有NBA的水准-怎么样?你想感受我一流的球技?
Check up right now. I want the NBA smoke. -What's up? You want the heat?
(艾迪黄餐厅)
不知道艾克有没有告诉你我早前有提出过要赞助球队
I don't know if Ike told you, but I offered to sponsor the team,
但被他拒绝了
and he turned me down.
点解?-我不知道
Why? -I don't know.
或者他很痛恨我的成就吧
Maybe 'cause he resents how well I've done.
他好像也不想你和我一样名成利就
It's almost like he's trying to keep you from making it too.
他是几小心眼的,你知道的,是吧?
The brother can be petty. You know that, right?
老友,没关系,你也不必说甚么
Man, it's all good. You ain't gotta say nothing.
无论如何,我准备赞助G樽队了
But anyway, I'm sponsoring the G-Dubs.
我们下个周末就是和他们比赛-我知道…
That's who we play next weekend. -I know, I know.
他们不会影响到我们之间的友谊,老友
We won't let that come between us, man.
我支持球队,但我也支持你,篮球小王子
I'm rooting for my team, but I'm also rooting for you, young king.
等你准备好,我们会给你一件专属的球衣
And when you're ready, we got a jersey with your name on it.
G樽队每年都能打入全国赛,是每年
G-Dubs make it to nationals every year. Every year.
谢谢你载我一程,黎斯特,我好开心-小意思
Thanks for the ride, Lester. It was fire. -It's all good.
看看那部车,老友
Check out that car, bro.
老友,我们进去吧
Come on, bro.
这种颜色会很衬她
This color would look good on her.
试试这个-能补上一些…红色
Here. -Helps with the redness…
好-等阵
Okay. -Hold on.
…和褪色-明白
…and the discoloration. -I understand.
嗨,艾克-唏
Hi, Ike. -Hey.
我试过打给你的
I tried calling.
对,但我无听,教练
Yeah, and I didn't pick up, Coach.
我现在有点忙,谢斯又还未回家
I'm a little busy, and Jace isn't at home right now.
我只是想过来看看
I was just coming to check in.
看甚么?你要跟我说曼迪斯的事情吗?
About what? You got something to tell me about Mendez?
曼迪斯?没甚么好说的
Mendez? Nothing there to tell.
但我看到那段影片
But I saw a video,
谢斯缺席球队练习,去和黎斯特一起训练
and Jace skipped practice to train with Lester.
那是千载难逢的机会,我有跟你说的
It was a rare opportunity. I told you about it.
你只有留口讯给我
You left a voice mail.
珍娜,我认为篮球可以教授人生观
Look, Jenna… I think basketball can teach life lessons.
是吗?
Really?
责任心与可靠性
Accountability. Reliability.
对不起,我无直接和你交代伤害了你的小小心灵
Look. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings for not speaking to you directly.
不如人生观就由我来教你教好篮球就行了,好吗?
How 'bout you leave the life lessons to me, and you handle basketball?
我不是故意…-你肯定不是故意的
I didn't mean-- -I'm sure you didn't.
有其他与篮球有关的事吗?
Are there any other basketball concerns?
晨操
The morning runs.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
或者可以操少一点
Maybe you could cut back.
那个孩子已经很大压力
It's a lot of strain on a young body.
反正都得罪我了,不要停啊
You're on a roll. Don't stop now.
就这样-你肯定?
That's it. -You sure?
或者之后约个时间让我老婆看看你的化妆品?
Maybe sometimes my wife can come see your cosmetics?
这样吧,这份送给她
You know what? This is for her.
不必厚礼
This is not necessary.
收下吧
I insist.
多谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
还有…-再见
And-- -Well, goodbye.
(外卖)
准备好未?
You ready?
卡臣先生,真是贵人事忙啊你现在都是大人物了
You sure you not too busy, Mr. Carson? I mean, you big ballin' now.
你坐著林宝来买外卖呢
You pulled up to a carryout in a Lambo.
时代不同了,尤其对某些人来说
I guess times have changed. For some of us.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表