剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
我想知道你对此的想法
And I just want to know your feeling on this.
他应该会痛不欲生
I think he'll be in a lot of pain.
但要坐在长凳看著自己的球队输波应该会更加痛心疾首
But it'd be more painful to sit on the bench and watch his team lose.
细路总是不为自己的未来著想
It's hard for a kid to think about what's best for his future.
如果由医生话事
If the doctor had her choice,
他要休养好几个礼拜
he'd miss a couple of weeks.
他不会再有这样的机会
He won't have this moment again.
他想在父亲面前落场比赛
He wants to play in front of his father.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
大概估到
I thought he might.
在这个情况下,我选择相信你的判断
In this situation, I'll trust your judgment.
对不起,是不是世界变了?
I'm sorry, is there some sort of seismic shift in the universe?
你可以再说一次吗?
Can you say that again?
不要得寸进尺,教练
Don't push your luck, Coach.
好,谢谢
All right. Thank you.
唏,老豆,牧萨在疫情前身处的球队
Hey, Dad. The team Musa was playing on before the pandemic
打到冠军赛了
made it to the championship.
好,看看他们有甚么能耐吧
All right. Let's see what they've got.
(ABO全国冠军赛)
(傲气篮儿DMV对印第安纳掷球队)
(波鞋公♥司♥高层到场)
阿苏,点啊?-老友
What up, Zo? -My man.
唏,老友,你好-老友,点啊?
Hey there, bro. -What up, man?
一、二、三-傲气篮儿
One, two, three! -Swagger!
上啊
Let's go!
加油…
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
好嘢
Yeah!
各位加油-加油
Let's go, boys! -Let's go!
做得好,你掂的…
It's a fresh break. You got 'em, you got 'em.
盯实他们,维信
Stay on 'em, Vince!
(印第安纳队率先入波傲气篮儿0分,印第安纳2分)
不要让他得分
Don't let him score!
好,加油,各位
Yeah. Let's go, baby.
(轻松入樽,傲气篮儿9分印第安纳15分)
傲气篮儿,加油
Let's go, Swagger!
加油,保持节奏…各位
Let's go! Keep the tempo! Keep the tempo, y'all!
(傲气篮儿9分,印第安纳掷球队17分)
上场吧
Come on.
(谢斯卡臣上场了,真谢斯卡臣)
好,谢斯,乖仔,加油
Okay, Jace, baby. I see you.
傲气篮儿,加油
Let's go, Swagger!
谢斯,加油
Let's go, Jace!
(傲气篮儿DMV落后10分)
加油,谢斯
Let's go, Jace!
回防-你肯定他应付得来?
Get back! -Are you sure about this?
(傲气篮儿22分,印第安纳掷球队33分)
你就是全队最劲的球员,是吧?
You the one with all the hype?
老友,你打得好垃圾-你知道我是谁
Your game is trash, boy. -You know who I am.
对,我在这里…
Yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
入波
And one!
儿子,好好教训他们
Light 'em up, son!
(你无法教一个人成为冠军)
(未准备好)
(输硬)
(你没有赢的能耐)
(就算只脚无事,你仍未能克服心魔)
好波,继续努力-加油
Yeah! Let's go! -Come on!
唏
Hey!
谢斯,加油
Let's go, Jace!
加油
Let's go!
对,回防…
Yeah! Get back, get back!
(主题标签:冠军赛傲气篮儿只是落后6分)
加油,跑起来,入波
Come on! Let's move! Knock that out!
加油,姬丝图,加油
Let's go, Crystal! Let's go!
没错了,23号
That's right, 23!
对,我守住你…慢慢来吧
Oh yeah, I'm here now. I'm in there. Slow down.
(傲气篮儿72分,印第安纳掷球队76分)
再赢一次全国赛吧,各位
Get that repeat, boys!
他们肯定会全力以赴
They gonna give you everything they got.
可以守住冠军宝座吗?-可以
Can you hold on? -Yes, sir.
你们够强悍吗?-够
Are you strong enough? -Yes, sir.
好,我们要快速入球
All right, we need a quick score.
姬丝图,有几快跑几快
Crystal, haul ass.
菲尔,掩护阿朱
Phil, I need you to set the screen for Drew.
谢斯,掩护历祺
Jace, I need you to set the screen for Nick.
姬丝图,传波给他们,由他们射球
Crystal, find one of them, and y'all let it fly.
谢斯,菲尔,如果他们射失即刻抢篮板,一定要入
Jace, Phil, if we miss, crash the board. Go get it.
赢硬
Our house.
一、二、三-赢硬
One, two, three. -Our house!
加油
Let's go!
无事,继续努力
I'm good. Come on.
(卡臣入樽,差2分就追平傲气篮儿74分,印第安纳76分)
加油,25号
Let's go, 25!
阻止他们得分,阻止他们
We need to get a stop! Get a stop!
对了,好波-好波
Yeah! Let's go! -Let's go!
继续努力…-加油…
Come on! Come on! -Let's go! Let's go!
加油…
Come on. Come on.
(第四节,傲气篮儿74分印第安纳掷球队76分)
(最终分数,傲气篮儿77分印第安纳掷球队76分)
这样就对了
That's what I'm talking about.
好波
Yes!
那是我的儿子
That's my boy.
牧萨肯定很高兴了
Musa must be overjoyed.
他打过来了,爹哋
He's calling right now, Daddy.
去接吧-谢谢
Go on. -Thank you.
感谢印第安纳掷球队的苦战
Congratulations to the Indiana Follow-Thru for a hard-fought battle.
但胜利还是归于傲气篮儿DMV
But this moment belongs to Swagger DMV!
教练,讲几句
Here you go, Coach.
天啊,真是等到颈都长
Oh, man. A long time coming.
多谢大家,多谢各位出席
Thank you, all. Thank you, everybody, for coming out.
天啊
Man.
谢谢我的拍档,美贝利
Thank you to my partner, Meg Bailey.
一开始就陪在我身边的助教,南轩华谦
My day one, my assistant coach, Naim Rahaim.
我靓爆镜的老婆,坦雅
My beautiful wife, Tonya.
我们…刚出世的女儿,嘉芙莎云娜
Our new baby girl, Kathryn Serena.
我爱你们
I love you both so much.
还有我的球员
And my players.
真的全力以赴了
Way to show up!
现在,比赛中的最有价值球员
And now, the MVP of the game,
非谢斯卡臣莫属
none other than Jace Carson!
MVP…
MVP! MVP! MVP!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
好嘢
Yeah!
难以置信,乖仔
I can't believe it, son.
我现在知道你点解想我来了
Now I know why you wanted me to come.
你不知道
You don't know.
但我会话你知
I'm gonna tell you, though.
我今天想你来看我比赛
I wanted you to come today so you could see me.
看到我比赛时有几犀利,好吗?
Like, see me. See what I'm about. Okay?
这个奖
And here.
属于你的,收下吧
This is yours. Take it.
看著它
Look at it.
好好思考一下你放弃了甚么
And think about what you threw away.
我好希望每当你望见这个奖
I hope to God when you see this,
你会明白我不是你可以随便弃置在路边的垃圾
you know I'm not some piece of shit you can just kick to the curb.
我不是你可以随便抛弃的垃圾,看著我
I'm not some piece of shit you can just turn away from. Look at me!
我是谢斯卡臣
I'm Jace Carson.
全国最佳球员
The best player in the nation.
我们成功了
We did it.
真的,成功了-成功了
Hell yeah, we did. -We did it.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表