剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
身为人父快五个月了
Been a dad for about five months now.
我知道
I know.
难以置信,是吧?
Crazy, right?
老豆,如果我当父亲能够有你一半出色
Man, if I'm half the father you were,
我女儿就幸福了
my daughter will be lucky.
(查理爱德华1956年1月28日至2009年3月6日)
我知道你在想甚么“我当教练也及不上你一半”
And I know what you thinking. "If I was half the coach you were."
但先不要讲其他吧,老豆
But let's not get carried away, old man.
我们的球队要打全国赛了
Our team is going to Nationals.
你曾经讲过…
You told me…
好的教练用爱带队
a good coach leads with love.
他们或者不是每个人都爱我
And they may not all love me…
可是,天啊,我很爱他们,老豆
but man, I love them, Dad.
真心的
I do.
老豆
Pops…
天啊
Oh, man.
老豆,我有些事情要告诉你
Pops, I did have something to tell you.
真♥相♥
The truth.
你值得从我口中…知道当时的真♥相♥
You deserve that much… from me.
(《在世界与我之间》塔奈哈司高特斯著)
(马娅安杰卢,我知点解)
(热爱生活)
《傲气篮儿》
(佛罗里达万岁)
你还好吗?
You good?
好极了
Never been better.
至少球队还会带你一起去
At least the team's still bringing you.
我无法上场,我只是一只吉祥物
I can't play. That makes me a mascot.
阿妈望落几享受
Well, Mom looks like she's having fun.
是,但歌♥曲结束后,她又会发火了
Yeah. When the song's over, she'll be angry again.
他是我们的父亲她不能一直嬲我们联络他吧
He's our father. She can't stay mad about us contacting him.
又或者希望首歌♥一直播落去
Or we can hope the song never ends.
(牙买加私房♥菜)
唏…好了,听住
Hey, hey, hey. All right. Listen.
抱歉打扰各位,但我有话要说
My apologies for the interruption, but I gotta pause for the cause.
感谢各位出席
Thank you all for coming out.
或者有人不知道我是谁我是艾萨克爱德华
For those who don't know, I'm Isaac Edwards.
傲气篮儿的教练
I'm the coach of Swagger.
不,让我换个说法我是对傲气篮儿引以为傲的教练
Nope. Let me rephrase that. I'm the proud coach of Swagger.
作为球队,我们面对过逆境
You know, as a team, we've faced adversity.
但我们的球员奋力作战,团结一心
But our players, they battled, and they stayed together.
现在要打入全国赛了
And we going to Nationals!
提提大家,那里有美食车
I wanna remind everybody we got a food truck.
有好正的牙买加菜,8美元一碟
Some great Jamaican food. It's eight dollars a plate.
这次筹款所得的资金将会成为我们到戴通纳的旅费
The fundraiser's gonna help cover our expenses over there in Daytona.
施舍一点爱和施舍一点钱吧
So, give us some love and, give us some money.
好
Yeah!
希望大家玩得开心,去买点东西吃
Y'all have a great time and, get some food.
好
Yeah!
你不要走开,好吗?
Just wait right there, okay?
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
这是甚么?
What's this?
问阿牧吧
Ask Moose.
我寄给阿朱再吩咐他交给你的
I mailed it to Drew to give to you.
来,打开看看
Go ahead, open it.
对,非洲精品店的老板娘教我把珠仔串在一起
Yeah, this lady at this African shop showed me how to string beads together.
这是你做的?
You made this?
对…我是说…我知道好老套,不过…
Well, yeah, yeah. I mean… I know it's corny, but--
不会,我好钟意
No. I love it.
你钟意就好了
Well, I love that you love it.
你肚饿吗?
You hungry?
一点点吧-我个肚饿到打鼓
Kind of. -My stomach's growling.
我去买东西给你吃
I'll get you a plate.
阿妈,你还要嬲几耐?
Mom. How long you gonna stay upset at us?
我不是嬲
Upset, no.
我是失望
Disappointed, yes.
因为我们想了解父亲?
Because we wanna know our father?
因为你们觉得要瞒著我
Because you felt the need to sneak around.
我们不想激嬲你-我点解会因此而嬲?
We didn't want to make you angry. -Why the hell would I be angry about that?
我不会因为这样而嬲
I wouldn't be angry over that.
这就是你想打入全国赛的原因?
Is that why you wanted to go to Nationals so bad?
去见你父亲?
To see your father?
我有很多问题要问他
I have questions for him.
你也是?
You feel the same way?
是
Yes.
我卖化妆品储落一笔钱,本来有其他打算
I've been saving money from the cosmetics. I was gonna use it for something else.
但我可以用这笔钱买机票给你去佛罗里达
We can use it to get you a ticket to Florida.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
你听落很需要去
Sounds like something you need.
你可以一起去吗?以防万一
Can you come? Just in case?
以防甚么?
In case what?
我不知道
I don't know.
就以防万一
In case.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
玩得开心吗?
Y'all having a good time?
开心,谢谢-好…
You bet we are. Thank you so much. -Okay, okay.
多谢你们过来,真的
Appreciate y'all for coming out. For real.
你们好吗?-几好,教练
How we doing? -Good, Coach.
好期待去佛罗里达-我知
Can't wait for Florida. -I know.
谢斯,有甚么新消息?医生批准你出游吗?
So, what's the word, Jace? Doctor say you could travel?
我明天会再见一次医生,应该可以去
I see her again tomorrow, but I'll be good.
好,太好了
Well, that's good. Good.
好,大家玩得开心点
All right, y'all enjoy yourselves.
(牙买加牛肉馅饼注意安全及保持社交距离)
谢谢…太好了
Thank you, thank you. Yeah.
你山长水远来食牙买加菜?-无法抗拒
You come all this way for Jamaican? -Can't turn this down.
你既然这么大方,不如考虑一下
If you're gonna be that generous, you might wanna consider
趁著还有机会,改为赞助我们吧
giving us a sponsorship before that ship sails.
明天公♥司♥会有一个大型会议
Well, I actually have a big corporate meeting tomorrow.
应该有两成至八成机会吧
There's about a 20/80% chance that could happen. So…
哗
Dang.
我还是不要再幻想你会做正确的决定了
I gotta stop thinking one day you're gonna do the right thing.
来吧
Come on.
天啊-好嘢
Oh, boy. -Yeah!
我老友啊,那是我的老友
That's my dog. That's my dog right there.
准备好?好
Ready? Okay.
早晨,首先,我想多谢各位
Good morning. First and foremost, I wanna say thank you,
还有我很高兴可以有这个机会
and, I'm very pleased to have this opportunity
商议扩展我们的品牌
to discuss expansion of our campaign.
大家都知道
Now, as we all know,
平价版的角斗士高筒波鞋
the grassroots rollout of the Gladiator Highs
成功大卖
has been a huge success.
角斗士低筒波鞋,卖得更好
The Gladiator Lows, even bigger.
我们不单止在卖波鞋
We're not just selling a sneaker here.
我们在卖一个形象、一个概念
We're selling an image, an idea.
一种展示出你是篮球员你是受欢迎的生活风格
A lifestyle that says the real ballers, the cool kids,
他们不但穿著角斗士波鞋他们更加是一位角斗士
they don't just wear Gladiators, they are gladiators.
年初,我曾说过要向各位证明我们有资格与大牌子竞争
Now, earlier this year, I set out to prove that we could have a competitive launch
让重点市场里最优秀的中三球员穿著我们的品牌
if the best eighth grade players, in key markets, rocked our brand.
我告诉各位
And guess what?
他们全部都穿角斗士了
They all do.
他们全部都穿角斗士了
They all do!
除了傲气篮儿
Except for Swagger.
DMV里的最佳球队
The best team in the DMV.
不过…
But…
他们球队与我们的要求不符
they don't exactly fit our profile.
我为你们介绍一下他们球队是有参与我们的锦标赛
For those who don't know, they participated in our tournament.
但他们并没有乖乖比赛反而鲁莽地在球场里示♥威♥
Instead of just playing the game, they had the gall to protest.
但当我们赞助的球队打败他们时
But when our sponsored team beat them,
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表