剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
(八个月后)
(警告)
(说出她的名字)
(校巴)
无问题,好
You good. Aight.
哟,你老豆出钱租车给我们?
Yo, your pops rented us the bus and everything?
我不知道,或者是他捐了钱吧
I don't know. Maybe he made a donation or something.
(佐治王子县校巴)
早晨,阿美-早晨
Morning, Meg. -Morning.
好,阿妈,再见了
Okay, Mom. See you later.
注意安全,我爱你
Be safe. Love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
是不是漏了甚么?
You forgetting somethin'?
哎呀
Oops.
比赛加油
Have a good game.
早晨,教练
Good morning, Coach.
有带快速检测结果吗?-有
Got them rapid test results? -Yeah.
(新冠肺炎检测结果谢斯卡臣,阴性)
上车吧
Hop on.
好
All right.
哈啰,司机,我是谢斯
Hello, sir. I'm Jace.
早晨,后生仔,我是威先生
Good morning, young man. I'm Mr. Wright.
伟大的伟,还是委员的委?
Right as in not wrong, or right as in not left?
威风凛凛的威
Wright as in W-R-I-G-H-T.
收到,司机大佬
Got it, sir.
谢斯,点啊?感觉如何?
What's up, Jace? How you feelin'?
好期待重返球场,攰死了
Excited to hoop again. Tired.
好,车程好长,休息一下吧
All right. We got a long drive. Rest up.
好
Okay.
唏,教练-唏,历祺
Hey, Coach. -Hey, Nick.
基于社交距离限制,我们这边满座了
We're at capacity as far as social distancing.
你坐阿美部车吧,应该更加舒服
Jump in with Meg. It's probably more comfortable anyway.
好,无问题
All right. No problem.
(请戴上口罩)
(黑人的命也是命)
(欢迎来到维珍尼亚,爱侣之地)
我们就是美国的模样
We are what America looks like!
我们就是美国的模样…
We are what America looks like!
(我会是下一个?)
(为何这里的纪念碑还是比其他州份多?)
…美国的模样,我们就是美国的模样
We are what America looks like!
(有色皮肤不是罪)
我们就是美国的模样
We are what America looks like!
(创立自♥由♥的纪念碑)
(为何我们的联盟国纪念堂比其他州份多?)
(仇恨带来的文化遗产不值得颂扬)
We are what America looks like!
(人♥民♥力量)
(不要联盟国士兵,散播爱意)
(要伟大,不要恨)
我们就是美国的模样…
We are what America looks like!
我们就是美国的模样
We are what America looks like!
我们就是美国的模样…
We are what America looks like!
我们就是美国的模样
We are what America looks like!
老友,你有何能耐?-不,可恶
What you got, man? -Shit.
25号线
Line 25
我一直打2K篮球游戏希望能再次上场比赛
I play so much 2K I'm ready to hoop again
传波给阿朱,准备好再次射波
Dish the rock off to Drew He ready to shoot again
他的头带老套到爆
His headband been retired for too long
上Zoom不开镜头,问题又答错
He been in Zoom with his camera off Getting answers wrong
好,听住
All right, listen.
希望你们准备好比赛,谢斯,老友
Hope you boys ready to play, yo Jace, bro
要把敌队当成泥胶搓圆揿扁
'Bout to smash this other team Like Play-Doh
希望他能由罚球线直接入球
Hope he gets to dunk the rock From the free throw line
唏,好耐无试过带波上篮
Hey, even lay it up I know it's been some time
对,好耐无试过
Yeah, it's been some time
我们以前是格兰队,现在举步维艰
We used to be the Grind Now we still on the grind
好-唏,傲气篮儿在心头
Okay. -Hey, got Swagger on my mind
金睛火眼,永不盲目
Got 20/20 vision So we can never be blind
你知我从不缺席,对
And you know I never lack, yeah
唏,回到赛场,积极进攻
Hey, when I'm back And I'm runnin' up, attack, y'all
随著节奏,永不落败
Hop up on the beat I can never be wack, y'all
大家在乡下都叫我中三篮球小王子
Back where I'm from They call me ninth-grade shot
我马上回来…
And I get it right back--
你在讲甚么?
What are you talking about?
老友,我本来好期待上高中
Man, I was so excited to start high school.
但现在都是遥距课程,我要点识女仔?
Now everything's online. How am I supposed to meet girls?
我学校会正常返学
My school's in person.
但我们要戴口罩和保持社交距离
But we gotta wear masks and social distance,
所以就算正常返学应该也很难识到女仔
so I don't think that's the best thing for a brother's love life.
历祺,你呢?
What about you, Nick?
篮球就是我女友
Basketball's my girlfriend.
老友,你知道听落有几怪鸡吗?
Bro, you realize how creepy that sounds?
唏,虽然我们要对上你的旧球队
Hey, even though we're going up against your old squad,
我希望你保持平常心就好
I want you to treat this like any other game.
知道
I will.
唏,他们会有直播吧?
Hey, they're gonna livestream this, right?
是-我在波多黎各的屋企人也会观赛
Right. -You know my fam in PR is gonna watch?
角斗士利用直播
Gladiator is gonna use this as one big commercial
来宣传他们自家品牌与统治队
for them and the Dominion Ballers.
我们来让他们的幻想破灭吧
So how about we burst their bubble?
等阵,但你刚才说保持平常心就好
Wait, but you just said to treat it like any other game.
对,两者无冲突
Yeah. That too.
唏,哟,老友
Hey, yo, bro--
放松点吧
You gotta relax.
你们要用酒精搓手液
You need some hand sanitizer.
老友,放松点吧
Relax, man.
哟…细声点
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! Keep it down.
几个月前,你呼喝人的口吻像一个教练
You know, months ago you yelled at them like a coach.
现在你像他们爸爸了
Now you sound like a dad.
对了,我要给你看看她多大了
That reminds me. I ain't show you how big she gettin'.
啊,看看这个宝宝
Look at the baby.
是
Yeah.
其实跟你昨天传过来的照片一样
She don't look much bigger than the pictures you sent me yesterday.
唏,你点啊?
Hey, how you doin'?
几好,你到未?
Fine. You there yet?
有排都未到
Not even close.
我有件事要话你知
I gotta tell you something.
怎么了?
What's up?
你认识我队友蜜雪儿吧?
Know my teammate Michelle?
认识
Yeah.
她和几位曾经也是教练培育出来的女球员
She and some lady who played for Coach back in the day
要集体指证他
are testifying against him.
她们要说出他的恶行
They're gonna tell all the things he did to them.
我以为自己这样就满足,但…并没有
I thought I'd be good with that, but… I'm not.
甚么意思?
What are you saying?
我也要指证他
I need to testify too.
你之前话永远不想再提起
You said you never want to talk about it again.
是的,但…我一定要讲出来
And I don't. But… I have to.
我要告诉妈妈-几时?
I'm gonna tell my mom. -When?
今天,去完教会之后
Today. After church.
好啊
That's good.
这是正确的决定
It's the right thing to do.
你这么觉得?
Think so?
是
Yeah.
万一我指证他的时候
What if I testify…
他们问到我对袭击事件有何了解怎么办?
and they ask me what I know about the attack?
你有何了解吗?
I mean, do you know anything about it?
因为我可不了解
'Cause I don't.
对,我也不了解
Nah, I don't.
好,比赛加油
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表