剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
真不懂为何所有孩子不是想当篮球员,就是想当饶舌乐手
Always wondering why our kids want to be ballplayers and rappers.
(全新的占卡罗)
关于你妈妈的传闻是真的吗?
Is all that true about your moms?
她坐监了?
That she's locked up?
为何这样问?
Why?
纯粹想知
Just askin'.
不想说就算吧,老友
Whatever, man.
她目前被关在积瑟普监狱但很快就可以假释
She's in Jessup, but she'll be on parole soon.
几好
That's good.
你的雷鬼头整几耐才做到恰到好处?
How long you take to get them dreads right?
这是脏辫-抱歉,脏辫
Locs. -My bad. Locs.
是要花一些时间但我妈妈说整头就像一段旅程
It's a while, but my mom says it's like a journey.
脏辫代表著一种精神力量
That locs represent spiritual strength.
是吗?
That's what's up?
菲尔先生,搞掂了
You are all set, Mr. Phil.
谢谢,蒙妮小姐-不客气
Thank you, Miss Melony. -You're welcome.
那你的发型有何故事?
So what's your hair story?
我的甚么?-发型故事
My what? -Your hair story.
你应该剃个图案之类的
You gotta cut a swoosh in that jont. Something.
剃个图案求胜吗?
Get a swoosh so we can win?
她是不是把你的脏辫绑得太紧?
You sure she didn't tie them locs too tight?
但讲真
But for real, though.
迪安德烈在场上这样嘲讽你…
What Coach Deandre did, clowning you and all that?
(14岁,DMV排名,第一位历祺曼迪斯)
(14岁,DMV排名第二位迪柳斯麦卡,第三位伊利占士)
(14岁,DMV排名,第四位谢斯卡臣)
阿妈,我要你开支票给我买踏舞服
Mom, I need that check for my step show costume.
我已经迟了一个礼拜
It's a week late now.
好,我礼拜四出粮,礼拜五开支票给你
Okay. I get paid Thursday, so I'll get you a check on Friday.
好,谢谢
All right, thanks.
唏
Hey.
唏,你肚饿吗?
Hey. You hungry?
我的DMV排名下跌了阿妈,由第一位跌到第四位
I dropped in the DMV rankings, Ma. From one to four.
我都叫你不要去看
I told you not to look.
若果我排名继续跌大家都不会觉得我是精英了,妈
No one's gonna think I'm elite if I keep sinking, Ma.
不要被那些负能量影响,知道吗?
We're not drinking from that haterade, all right?
专注眼前的事,你看看
Focus on what's ahead of you. Here.
(A.C.精英篮球队)
是甚么?-迪柳斯麦卡
What's that? -Darius Metcalf.
你即将要对上他安纳卡斯亚队的球员都很猛料
You're about to face him. And the Anacostia boys, they don't play.
你叫我不要看社交媒体但自己又去查迪柳斯麦卡的底细?
You told me to stay off social media, but you in here checking for Darius Metcalf?
我不是八卦去看,这是学术性调查
This ain't chatter. This is education.
看看这下阴招
Look at this sneaky sneak move.
他会利用右手让人失平衡
He uses his right to get you off balance,
再用左手挡下射球
and then he blocks your shot with his left.
但他巧妙地避过裁判的目光
But with the slickness, so the refs don't see.
我示范给你看
Let me show you.
谢姬,你来当迪柳斯
Jackie, you're Darius.
我点解要当又老又丑的迪柳斯?-你觉得呢?
Why I gotta be ugly old Darius? -Why you think?
死人头-哟
Man. -Yo!
好,不错,但慢动作做多一次
Okay, that was good, but do it again, slowly.
好,这次你准备好,你先伸出左手
Okay, this time, you ready. You go in there first with your left.
这次你向他进攻
And now you're the one coming for him.
妈妈域治教练,然后呢?
And then what, Coach Mamavich?
乖仔,然后你就当著他的脸入樽
Then, my son, you dunk on his sorry behind.
入波
死人头,你真是…
Man, you craze--
苏亚对你个头做了甚么?
What the hell did Sawyer do to your hair?
剃了个图案-甚么?
It's called a swoosh. -A what?
是我的发型故事
It's for my hair story.
你不必这么做的-当然要了
You don't have to do this. -Of course I do.
你好似很高兴来这里
You seem happy to be here.
而你不高兴
And you don't.
我好攰,胃又灼热,胸又肿胀
I'm tired. I have heartburn. And my breasts are swollen.
我有全天候按♥摩♥服务不论晴天、雨天或落雪天
I offer massage therapy, 24-7, rain, shine or sleet.
艾克,你是个好男人
You're a good dude, Ike.
我只是在孩子出生前,一切安排妥当
I just want to make sure everything is right before the baby comes.
会妥当的
It will be.
我也想你能一切妥当
I want everything to be right with you.
我在努力了
I'm working on that.
甚么意思?
What does that mean?
我是说,我在努力处理你和球队的事
I mean, I'm trying, with you, the team.
若果合并成功教练一职就会由兴趣变为赚钱的职业
If this merger goes through, it'll go from a hobby to paying some bills.
我们未来会有很多洗费
We got a lot of those coming.
你可以应付?
Think it could work out?
若果下一场比赛输了他妈妈肯定不会再忍♥
If we lose our next game, his mom isn't having it.
谢斯会转去其他球队,我不想他跟著那些
Jace'll be gone, and I don't want him to end up with one of these
只顾自己利益的教练
"What have you done for me lately" coaches out here.
那就不要输-是,就这么简单吗?
So don't lose. -Yeah, that's it? That's all?
好桥吧?-你很幽默吧?
It's brilliant, right? -You think you funny.
我是很幽默啊
I am funny.
终于有人识感激我了
Finally, some appreciation for a brother out here.
我让多出来的30磅望落特别性感
I make an extra 30 look sexy.
现在你尝试弯腰绑鞋带吧
Now I want you to bend over and try to tie your shoes.
我看不到有鞋子
Ain't no shoes down there.
真是DMV里最勤奋的人
There's the hardest working man in the DMV.
听说你帮我讲好说话了
I heard you spoke up for me.
多谢你
I appreciate that.
小意思
No problem.
但不用觉得欠我人情,我们互不相欠
But I don't want you to feel like you owe me. We square.
真好人
That's nice of you.
我们虽然有分歧,但总算是一家人
We may have our differences, but we family.
现在就说是一家人?-我一直把你视如己出
We family now? -I always thought of you as a son.
想尽办法帮你
Busted my nuts to help you.
无论你怎么帮我,到头来都是为了自己
Whatever you busted, you busted for yourself.
你在颠倒是非吧,艾克
Feel like you rewriting history, Ike.
你退出球坛的时候,头脑不清
When you quit playing, your head was all screwed up.
你父亲死后…愿他安息
After your pops died, may he rest in peace…
你一直处于低潮
you spiraled.
不是我害你失去对比赛的热诚
I ain't no cause and effect of why you flamed out.
我试过支持你,但你把我拒之门外
I tried to be there for you. But you shut me out.
你看,你现在又是这样
See, you shuttin' me out now.
因为你想支持我?-是
'Cause you wanna be here? -Yeah.
我听讲你和一个白人女仔合并球队
And I heard you merged with the white girl.
你要人帮的话,怎么不找我?
If you need help, why not come to me?
像谢斯如此趾高气扬的人身边一定要有强劲的队友
Cocky little sumbitch like Jace need strong brothers around him
识得怎么打比赛
who know how to handle they business.
谢斯需要的是一个不会把他当成摇钱树的教练
What Jace need is a coach that don't look at him like a payday.
利用完他就弃之不顾
Chew him up, spit him out,
让他自生自灭
right when shit get tough.
我告诉你,因为我,你才可以继续当教练
Let's be clear. I'm the reason you got games to coach.
我还以为你只是想用谢斯来赚钱
For a minute, I thought you wanted me to help you get a piece of Jace.
但就如你刚才解释说
But just like you explained,
我当你的球员多年?
me playing for you for all them years?
我们打和了
We square.
幸好谢斯不像你那么自大他真的很有天分
Good as Jace Carson is, he wasn't as scrappy as you, but he is good.
但你和我都知道你会一如既往地把事情搞祸
And you and I both know you gonna screw things up like you always do.
江山易改,本性难移
'Cause you can't change who you are.
来吧,细路,射波
Come on, boy. Work!
他们话你好废,话你虚有其名
They say you suck. They say you all hype.
你要点回应?再来
What you say? Come on.
来吧,卡臣…继续
Come on, Carson. Come on, Carson. Come on, Carson. Let's go!
射球,快点
Finish that! Come on.
名过其实
Overrated!
不要被他们讲中…谢斯
Don't let 'em be right. Don't let 'em be right, Jace.
名过其实-来,射球
Overrated! -Come on. Attack them!
你嬲嬲猪?
What, you mad?
换我都嬲,你只有三成命中率
I'd be mad too. You only made 30% of your shots.
若果你每天过来射300球应该就可以有五成命中率
But if you come here, get 300 shots up a day, you could get that to 50%.
但你要持之以恒
But you gotta commit.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表