剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
Let's just see what the MRI tells us.
谢谢医生-不客气
Thank you, Doctor. -You're welcome.
医护人员说你有机会能听到我讲话
So they tell me you might be able to hear me.
我觉得你听得到
I think you can.
我知我话过不想来这里
I know I told you that I didn't wanna be here.
那是因为我不想有现在这种情绪
And that was because I didn't wanna feel what I feel now.
我好嬲
Which is that I'm angry.
我好嬲你
I'm angry at you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我不想又再失去你
And I don't wanna miss you all over again.
虽然你没有来看我比赛但我会想像你在场的情景
Even though you didn't come to my games, I imagined you were there.
我的比赛都是为你而打
I played for you,
因为我只想你为我感到骄傲
because all I ever wanted was for you to be proud of me.
当我以为你不为我感到骄傲我就不想再和你有任何瓜葛
And when I thought you weren't, I didn't want anything to do with you.
但如果你能听到我讲话
But if you can hear me…
我就在你身边
I'm here.
你的乖女来了
Your baby girl is here.
爹哋
Daddy?
救命,人来啊
Help! Somebody help!
阿美,麻烦你出去外面等
Meg, can you wait outside, please?
你无事吧?
You okay?
无事,只是攰了
Yeah. Tired.
是
Right.
敬法兰贝利
To Frank Bailey.
教练兼父亲
Coach and father.
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
我但愿自己在过去几个月…
I wish that I could've been gentler…
能对他温柔一点、友善一点
kinder these last few months.
你已经尽力了
You did your best.
到他临终前,你还是有贯彻始终
And when it mattered, you were there to follow through.
傲气篮儿是DMV中最劲的球队
Swagger is the best in the DMV.
无庸置疑
There's no debating that.
你有谢斯的消息吗?
You hear any more about Jace?
他…
He's…
在等磁力共振扫描结果
waiting on the results of his MRI.
你们之间的不和是怎么回事?
The tension between you two, what's going on?
阿美,现在不是谈这些事情的时候
Meg. Now is not the time to talk about this.
谈论比赛,就是我颂扬父亲的方式
Talking about the game is how I honor my old man.
好吧
Right.
我和谢斯早前有过争执
Jace and I got into it a while ago.
大概是一直没有和好吧
Never came back from it, I guess.
争执甚么?
Got into it about what?
他认为我不再是一个可信的人
About me not being someone he thinks he can trust anymore.
是
Yeah.
你有看过我高中最后一场比赛的数据吗?
You ever see the stats of my last high school game?
你最后一场比赛?
Your last game?
对
Yeah.
我只是粉丝,又不是追星族
I'm a fan. I'm not a groupie.
不
Oh, no.
但众所周知艾神的平均得分应该每场有30分?
But yeah, I mean, everyone knows that Icon averaged what, 30 a game?
是的
Yeah, well,
我最后一场比赛,在州锦标赛上26球里只进了10球
my last game, I went ten for 26 in the state final.
然后就输了
And you lost.
对…没错
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
偶尔发挥得不好,人之常情
You had an off game. It happens to everyone.
我不会
Not to me.
亦不会输成这样
Not like that.
甚么意思?
What are you saying?
我并非发挥得不好
It wasn't just an off game.
我父亲…
And my father…
知道了
he knew it.
他知道了
He knew.
从此之后,他就无再和我讲过一句说话
We stopped speaking after that day.
无法对承诺贯彻始终的人不是他
It wasn't him who couldn't follow through on commitments.
而是我
It was me.
后来他过身了
Then he died.
我心底里有很多说话没办法告诉他
There was a lot left unsaid.
阿美是球队的话事人之一
And Meg is one of the owners of the team.
我们也很替她难过
And we all feel bad for her.
真遗憾,牧萨
I'm sorry, Musa.
但你们能够彼此关心,真的太好了
But it's really great how much you guys care for each other.
难怪你们会赢吧
Maybe that's why you all won.
对…我们几乎是一家人
Yeah. Yeah. I mean, we're pretty much like a family.
我有件事想和你讲,泰美嘉
I wanted to talk to you, Tamika.
我应该知道你想讲甚么
I think I know what you're gonna say.
是吗?
You do?
是
Yeah.
我也喜欢你,牧萨
And I like you too, Musa.
非常喜欢
A lot.
我从未试过对其他人有这种感觉
I've never felt like this for anyone before,
你既心地善良,又风趣幽默,还好靓仔
and you're really kind and funny and handsome.
我和你一起的时候很开心
And when I'm with you, I'm happy.
哎呀,我是不是讲错说话了?
Uh-oh. Did I weird you out or something?
不是…
No. No.
我和你的感觉完全一致
I feel the exact same way.
我是说,我也非常喜欢你
I mean, I like you a lot.
我对你简直是一见钟情
I have since the day I met you,
泰美嘉女王
Queen Tamika.
你只需要保持正面乐观
Your job is to stay positive.
你刚赢下DMV锦标赛
You just won the DMV Championship.
转眼间就成为高中球员
And you're a high school player now.
未来有大好前途
More is coming.
是的,希望你能够及时康复打全国赛
And yes, hopefully you'll get to play at Nationals.
但即使打不了,也不是世界末日
But if you don't, it's not the end of the world.
对我来说是世界末日啊-因为你很好胜
For me it is. -'Cause you're a competitor.
但你已经在ABO赛季完结前
But you ended the ABO season
被列为DMV的榜首球员
as the number one ranked player in the DMV.
你没有甚么需要证明了
There's nothing else to prove.
我父亲不会知道啊
My father won't know that.
甚么?
What?
他住在佛罗里达,戴通纳附近
He lives in Florida, near Daytona.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我追查他的下落了
Because I tracked him down.
再写信给他,他亦有回信
And I wrote him, and then he wrote me back.
你瞒住我?
You went behind my back?
不是这样的-那是怎样?
It's not like that exactly. -Then how exactly is it?
阿妈,我们没有告诉你因为事情与你无关
We just didn't tell you, Mom, 'cause it wasn't about you.
他多年前就选择舍弃你们
He chose to not be in your life. For a long time.
十年
Ten years.
十年来对这头家一点贡献都没有
Ten years of not doing shit for us.
所以你想从他身上得到甚么?
So what is it you feel you need from that man?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想查个究竟
And I wanna find out.
我也是,阿妈
Me too, Mom.
我想打全国赛,让他看到我现在长得多高
I wanna get to Nationals, so he can see how tall I am.
还有我的球技多好
Or how good I've gotten.
点解?
Why?
只是我想这么做
It's just something I need.
医生打来了
This is the doctor.
嗨,华荔丝医生
Hi, Dr. Wallace.
是,我可以开扩音吗?
Yes. Can I put you on speaker?
好,太好了
Okay, great.
好了,医生
Okay, Doctor.
嗨,谢斯,你好吗?
Hi, Jace. How are you?
你说啊
You tell me.
磁力共振扫描的结果出来了
Well, we have the results from the MRI.
证实你扭伤内侧副韧带
It confirms there is an MCL sprain.
你至少要休息六个礼拜
We're looking at six weeks as the earliest you can start
才可以做剧烈运动
to apply pressure on your leg.
对不起,我知道这不是你想听到的消息
I'm sorry. I know that's not what you wanted to hear.
谢谢,医生
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表