剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
你就告诉我、艾克教练或阿美教练,知道吗?
I need you to tell me, or Coach Ike, or Coach Meg. Clear?
知道,教练
Yes, Coach.
好…来吧,准备上场比赛,三分钟时间
All right. All right. Come on. Let's go. Let's get it. Be ready in three.
你在搞甚么?
What the hell are you doing?
研究维信的习惯
Studying Vince's tendencies.
好,点解?
Okay, but why?
我在每个人身上会学到不同的事情让我比较容易记事情
I learn different from everybody else. So, it's easy for me to memorize things.
我亦知道你其中一个习惯
I know one of your tendencies too.
是吗?是甚么?
Oh, yeah? What is it?
你每次你从左边一对一的时候
Anytime you go one-on-one from the left,
你会变向运球两次再沿禁区边线方向切入或回到三分线
cross over twice and then attack the lane, or do a step-back three.
有吗?天啊-对
I do? Damn. -Yeah.
或者我要学多几招
Maybe I need to add to my bag.
我不想坐监,老友
I'm not trying to go to jail, man.
无事的,知道吗?
We're good. Aight?
自然一点就可以-你可以解释来龙去脉了吗?
Just act normal. -You ready to tell us what this is about?
唏,你们到底要打波抑或站在这里吹水?
Hey, we hoopin' today, or you gonna stand around talking shit?
唏,老友,我知我们对彼此有不好的印象
Hey man, I know we got off on the wrong foot.
是我不好,你喜欢看漫画吗?
That's my bad. You like comic books?
喜欢吧
Yeah, I guess so.
好,事先声明,我是蝙蝠侠
Cool. And just so we're clear, I'm Batman.
扮演好你的角色吧,罗宾
Play your role, Robin.
对
Yeah.
(独立工具与维修)
我刚下班,现在马上赶过来
I'm just now leaving. I'll be there as quick as I can.
烦到死
This sucks.
是,你以为我不知道吗?
Yeah. Who are you telling?
你知道还有甚么很烦吗?
You know what else sucks?
自从罗亚的爸爸帮助历祺和他妈妈后
Ever since Royale's dad's been helping out Nick and his mom,
我们就要靠自己了,而且还有一些数未找
we're on our own with a few other outstanding bills.
有数未找?甚么数?
Bills? What bills?
之后参加锦标赛的费用制♥服♥的钱还未付清
Upcoming tournament fees. We still owe money on our uniforms.
我们这个礼拜或者要迟出粮
Might have to defer our salaries for the week.
顶
Damn.
好,不紧要
Fine. That's fine.
似乎不只你一个迟到
Looks like you're not the only one running late.
你好-老友,你好
Sup? -How you doing, my man?
场内人数少之又少
There's hardly anyone here.
他们在等我隆重登场吧
They're just waiting for me to make my grand entrance.
多谢你话我知
Glad you cleared that up.
(马利兰,薛彼逊,傲气篮儿对县至尊)
哈啰,唏-唏
Hello. Hey. -Hey.
唏,你好吗?-几好,谢谢
Hey. How are you? -I'm good, thank you.
我打算让希望之丘学院更上一层楼
So, I'm planning on taking Hope Hill Academy to elite status.
听闻,你儿子会对我们球队大有帮助
From what I hear, your son could really help us out.
众所周知,西门预备学校会是谢斯的完美之选
But we both know Westgate Prep, perfect fit for Jace.
男士们,我和我儿子都非常尊重你们两队球队
Gentlemen, my son and I have the highest respect for both programs.
我期待之后与你们再谈-好
I look forward to future conversations. -Sure.
现在不能握手,碰手踭吧-对
We supposed to hit elbows now. -Yeah.
(NBA球员卢迪高拔被验出对新冠肺炎呈阳性反应)
哟,真黐线
Yo, this is crazy.
他也受感染了?
He got it too?
(NBA球员感染新冠肺炎)
我看看
Let me see.
乖仔,好波,加油
That's my boy. Good job. Let's hustle.
(第一节,主队15分,客队15分)
这边
Here!
跑…
Move! Move!
各位加油,振作起来
Come on, y'all, look alive!
历祺拉斯
Nicolás!
老友,把球给我…-给我
Bro, give me the ball. Give me the ball. -Give me it.
慢慢来…
Slow it down! Slow it down!
哟,带到尾
Yo, take it all the way!
天啊
Damn.
你们连发梦都跳不到他这么高
You can't dream of having hops like that.
拜托,阿朱
Come on, Drew!
你们怎么一点都不专注?拜托,专注点
Where the hell is our heads at? Come on! Lock in!
进攻犯规
Offensive foul.
哟,裁判
Yo! Ref!
罗亚,薛尼
Royale, Sidney.
域祺,上场
Ricky, get in.
上场,努力比赛
Let's go. Show up!
阿朱、菲尔、谢斯
Drew! Phil! Jace!
对,哗
Yeah!
助功啊,乖仔,入得好,历祺
Dropping dimes, son! Good finish, Nick!
我也是
You and me both.
(最终分数,县至尊41分傲气篮儿51分)
教练,很高兴你终于来了
So glad you could join us today, Coach.
那就是你跟我说的新进攻战术吗?
Was that the new offense you were telling me about?
新进攻战术不适用于我们三位先发球员都不在状态
New offense doesn't account for three of our starters having off games
及缺乏得分后卫的情况下
and us not having our point guard.
你的职责就是让战术成功
It's your job to account for that.
所以谢斯入樽失败是我的错?
So, I account for Jace missing dunks?
在用你那套进攻战术之前他自12岁起就无试过入樽失败
Before your offense, he hadn't missed a dunk since he was 12.
我需要每个人都相信这个过程
Look. I just need everyone to trust the process.
要花一点时间球队才会团队
It's gonna take a little time to jell.
你是需要多少时间?
About how much time you talking about?
一点时间
A little.
上网找一下,有没有关于
Search online and see if you can find anything
他与队友不和
about him having some problems with some teammates
或者与父亲兼教练不和的消息
or his father who had coached him.
阿妈,你认真吗?
Ma, are you serious?
我略有听闻
I heard some stuff.
既然你可以花空余时间
Look, if you can spend all your free time
找Solange和Drake的八卦消息
digging up everything there is to know about Solange and Drake,
帮我找也不成问题吧
you can do this for me.
我们虽然赢了,但我们不该这样打的
We got the win, but that ain't how we play.
你们刚才比赛既草率、又散漫、又分心
It was sloppy as hell, undisciplined, and unfocused.
你们有些人很用心去打有些人却心不在焉
Some of y'all played with heart. Some of y'all just didn't show up.
这是绝不容许的
And that can't happen.
历祺,今天由你来结尾
Nick, take us out today.
数三声加油,一、二、三-加油
Hard work on three. One. Two. Three. -Hard work!
你们三个,留低
You three. Wait.
可以解释一下到底怎么回事吗?
Y'all wanna tell me what the hell is going on?
就今场打得不好
We just had an off game.
很正常的,教练
It happens, Coach.
事出必有因,不会无缘无故
Nothing just happens. Not like that.
你叫我们努力比赛,自己却迟到了
You tell us to show up, but you show up late.
是我老板决定不放人,不是我想迟到
That was my boss's decision, not mine.
你们决定在场上不顾表现
Y'all made the decision to not give a damn about what happened on the court.
你们的决定是有后果的
And the decisions you make come with consequences.
若果你们继续心不在焉地比赛就准备好继续坐冷板凳,知道未?
If you decide to keep playing that way, get used to riding the bench. You got me?
我阿妈在外面,教练
My mom's waiting outside, Coach.
我可以走未?
Can I go?
路上小心
Y'all get home safe.
我认为新的进攻战术让你今晚失节奏了
I think that new offense took you off your game and rhythm tonight.
你只得了九分
You only scored nine points.
我也记不起你上次得分不过两位数是甚么时候了
I can't remember the last time you scored single digits.
你肯定想不到今晚有甚么人在场
I mean, you have no idea who was there tonight.
我们之后再谈吧
We don't have to talk about it right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们可以去买鸡翼食吗?
Can we get wings or something?
可以,乖仔
Sure, baby.
我明白大家都很震惊
It's devastating. It really is.
但由于华威教练的伤势他未来几周将无法出席
But due to his injuries, Coach Warrick will not be with us for several weeks.
维达的妈妈歌♥域雅有在大学打篮球
Vida's mother, Gloria, who played college ball,
她将会在他回来之前暂代教练一职
is gonna be stepping in to take over his duties until he returns.
暂时性而已,女士们
It's only temporary, ladies.
我知道大家都很难受
I know this is difficult news for all of us.
但我们不能放弃目前为止的成果
But we cannot let it get in the way of the progress that we've made.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表