剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表
弟兄姊妹们,寻求救赎吧
Find redemption, brothers and sisters.
我们等著一切恢复正常
We wait for everything to go back to normal,
但我们根本不知道何谓正常
when we have never known normal.
(末日将近)
If the world ends tomorrow,
如果明天就末日
你要成为那种等待解放宣言来解放的人吗?
will you be one of those who waits for a proclamation to free you?
解放言论,解放灵魂
Emancipate your voice! Emancipate your soul.
末日将近
The end of the world is upon us.
你们准备好上堂未?
You guys set for school?
准备好-准备好
Yeah. -Yeah.
谢斯,学校送来的新平板电脑好用吗?
Jace, is this new tablet the school sent over working any better for you?
好用
Yes.
好极,因为你的成绩不能退步
Good, 'cause we don't need you falling behind.
我要出门了-阿妈,一切顺利
I gotta go… -Have a good day, Mom.
好,你也是
Yeah, you too.
出门小心
Be careful out there.
谢谢,拜拜,乖仔
Thank you. Bye, baby.
好,我有些东西要给你看
Okay, I need to show you something.
我十分钟后就要上堂,赶快吧
I start school in ten minutes, so hurry up.
我昨天收到爸爸寄来的信
I got a letter from our dad yesterday.
甚么?
What?
我之前说过会写信给他,我真的写了
I told you I was gonna write him, and I did.
里面写了甚么?
So what's it say?
我看到照片就看不下去了
I couldn't get past the picture.
“亲爱的谢姬,对不起我隔了这么久才回信
"Dear Jackie, Sorry it took me so long to respond.
没想到你会写信给我,你过得好吗?
I was surprised to hear from you. How are you?
自上次见面,你们肯定长大了很多
I can only imagine how big you guys have gotten since I last saw you.
我很高兴得知你细佬一帆风顺
I'm glad to hear your brother's doing well.
对不起,我没有陪著你们成长
And I'm sorry I haven't been around.
我不知道要如何回到你们的生活当中
I just didn't know how to get back in your lives.
但我会经常想起你们
But I think about you a lot.
我会想知你在做些甚么
I wonder what you're doing,
你在听甚么音乐
what music you listen to.
你妈妈肯定让你们爱上听Go-go音乐”
I know your mom's got you on that go-go."
“当初和你们妈妈感情出现问题
"When things didn't work out with your moms,
我就到佛罗里达拜访亲戚,结果一去不返
I went to Florida to visit a cousin and never left.
我重新开始,生下了另一个…”
I started over and had another…"
另一个甚么?谢斯,继续讲
And what? What, Jace?
“生下了另一个女儿
"And had another daughter.
她比谢斯细五岁,各方面和他很相似
She's five years younger than Jace and kind of favors him.
或者你们将来可以见个面
Maybe you'll meet her one day.
我很希望事情不是如此
I wish things were different.
但我想你们知道,我爱你和谢斯
But just know I love you, and Jace too.
父亲格兰特卡臣谨启”
Sincerely, your father, Grant Carson."
我找方法追查他的下落
I just had to track him down, and…
结果他一直以来都在抚养另一个女儿?
and all this time he's raising another daughter?
他满嘴废话
He's full of shit.
那就告诉他,我们一起写信告诉他
So let's tell him. Both of us. We can write him back together.
不,谢姬,不要再写信给他了
Nah, Jack. No more letter writing.
他要亲自和我们见面
He needs to see us face-to-face.
好,但我们要怎么做?
Okay, well, how are we supposed to do that?
我要上堂了
I have class.
好
Yeah.
(《在世界与我之间》塔奈哈司高特斯著)
(马娅安杰卢,我知点解)
(热爱生活)
《傲气篮儿》
(莫比利领导学院,欢迎返校)
唏,牧萨
Hey, Musa.
泰美嘉女王,我要好好劝阻你
Queen Tamika. I gotta talk some sense into you.
你真的要去上实体课?
Are you really goin' back to in-person school?
没错
Yes.
点解?学校可以让我们选择网上教学
Why? They're giving us a choice to do it online.
是,我知道,但我的父母要上班
Yeah, I know, but both my parents work,
他们不想我整天一个人留在家里
and I don't think they want me home alone all day.
况且,我快闷死了
And plus, I'm bored as hell.
我都已经习惯沉闷的生活了
I mean, bored is my new normal.
你礼拜六晚得闲吗?
Are you busy Saturday night?
礼拜六?
Saturday?
得闲
No.
因为我父母想邀请你一起吃饭
'Cause my family's inviting you to have dinner with us.
真的吗?
Really?
但我应该未返得屋企
I mean, I don't think I'm ready to get back on a plane.
我知,你会是我们晚餐的虚拟客人
I know. You'll be our virtual dinner guest.
但如果你忙著发呆,那就…
But if you're too busy being bored and all, then…
不…我不忙,我会去的,谢谢
No, no. I'm not. I accept. Thank you.
好,好吧,我要收线了
Good. All right. I have to go.
礼拜六晚,你当地时间的5点钟
But Saturday night, five o'clock your time.
好,约定了
All right. It's a date.
好
Okay.
我是说…到时见
I mean… I'll be there.
再见
Bye.
(新冠肺炎探热站,这里探热)
早晨,同学-唏
Good morning, honey. -Hey.
下一条方程式,XY加2X减Y
In this next equation, XY plus 2X minus Y,
如果Y等于4,求解X
if Y equals four, solve for X.
好,在座有哪一位
Now, which one of you young ladies and gentlemen
想解答下一条方程式?
would like to solve this next equation?
如果X等于16,Y等于2
If X equals 16, and Y equals two…
他们终于把这一区的篮球场
I see they finally stopped the mass incarceration
解封了
of basketball courts in the area.
你话想和我倾?
Said you wanted to talk?
好,不如我讲先
Okay. How about I go first?
对不起,我上次太激动
I lost it the last time we spoke, and I'm sorry.
13年前州锦标赛的事情说来话长
What happened at State 13 years ago is complicated.
悭返啖气和其他想听的人讲吧
Save it for somebody who gives a damn.
好
All right.
你点解叫我来?
Then what am I here for?
我对自己和球队许下了承诺
I made a commitment to my team and to myself.
我们真心想成为冠军
We actually wanna be champions.
虽然我很想离开你
And as much as I'm down to walk out on you,
但我不会离开球队
I'm not gonna walk out on them.
所以我会听你讲战术对策
So I'll listen to your X's and O's,
但不会再听其他
but that's it.
只听战术对策?你不能这样的,孩子
Just X's and O's? That's not your game, kid.
甚么?
What?
带著愤怒打波?这不是你打波的动机
Playin' with anger? It's not how you built.
有些人可以
Some guys, yeah.
但你要带著爱去打波的,你还未学到吗?
But you, you need to play for love. You ain't learn that yet?
把球给我
Give me the damn ball.
见到未?火遮眼
See? Caught up in your emotions.
我也是不能带著愤怒打波的人
I'm not built like that either.
我试过像你这样
I tried to be what you tryna be.
带著愤怒打波,憎恨全世界
Angry on the court and angry at the world.
但这是不行的
But it didn't work.
不行是因为你满嘴废话
It didn't work 'cause you full of shit!
我现在甚么都看清了
You know, my eyes are open now.
方便的时候,你就做无休之人
You're a 24-hour person when it's convenient.
和我老豆一样
No better than my father.
你甚少提起老豆,但我就在你身边
You hardly talk about your pops. But I'm here.
而他不在你身边
As far as I can tell, he isn't.
所以等你嬲够之后…
So when you done being pissed…
嬲够之后?
Done?
你以为你知道我有何能耐?
You really do think you know how I'm built.
这就是我的能耐
That's how I'm built.
“H”
"H."
你以为我还会关心你那些所谓“热爱比赛”的人生课?
You think I still care about your "love of the game" life-lessons bullshit?
我觉得你是受伤了、害怕了
I think you hurt. I think you scared.
“HO”,害怕?怕甚么?
"H-O." Scared? Scared of what?
怕不能相信我
That you can't trust me.
剧集 | 昂首阔步(2021) | 导航列表