爸 - 威姆
Dad! - Wim!
他们被星际飞船载走了
They just took off in a starship.
必须带他们回来
You gotta bring 'em back.
当然 跟我们走 先生
Of course. Come with us, sir.
(前情提要)
你说的家在什么地方 - 艾特艾廷 我们刚才的所在地
Where is it that you call home? - It's At Attin. Where we just were.
我不记得什么艾特艾廷
C-Can't say I remember no At Attin.
威姆 你说过不会惹上麻烦
Wim, you promised we wouldn't get in trouble,
但是我们穿越屏障 飞了好远 永远找不到路
but now we're way, way out past the Barrier that we're lost forever.
我们只要问到回家的路
We need directions home, that's all.
这样够了吗 先生 - 看他们还有没有多的
Is this enough, sir? - Whoa! See if they got more on 'em.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
为何来一堆海盗的海盗港
Why did you bring us to a pirate port full of pirates?
不 33
No. 33!
去禁闭室冷静一 两天 - 禁闭室是什么
Cool off in the brig a day or two. - What's a brig?
传说中的艾特艾廷似乎有某种永恒宝藏
I guess the legend is that At Attin holds some sort of eternal treasure.
别怕
Fear not.
我能帮你们回到船上
I can help you get to your ship.
你是绝地
You're a Jedi.
这杯给你 温德
Here you go, Wendle.
你一定累坏了
Oh, you must be exhausted.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
保安机器人会找到孩子们
Safety Droids will find the kids.
很快就有消息了
They'll report in soon.
我们一直在原地兜圈
We keep goin' in circles.
我担心的是收不到KB生命监测仪的讯号♥
What worries me is that we lost the signal to KB's life monitor.
我小时候也会跟着朋友乱跑
When I was a girl, and my friends and I would run away,
保安机器人总是能找到我们
the Safety Droids always found us eventually.
终于来了
Oh, finally.
各位好 监督长派我前来
Greetings. I have been sent by the Supervisor.
要揭晓了
Here we go.
各位的孩子搭上星际飞船非法穿越屏障
Your children are on a starship that has illegally exited the Barrier.
什么
What?
监督长会寻求共和国的协助吗
Is the Supervisor going to contact the Republic for help?
因为星际飞船在屏障外
Because the starship is outside the Barrier,
监督长无法冒风险取得联♥系♥
the Supervisor is unable to risk any contact.
管他的风险 那是我们的孩子 - 我们的女儿有紧急医疗需求
Damn the risk, these are our kids! - Our daughter has very urgent medical needs!
我会提交请♥愿♥书求见监督长
I'm submitting a petition for an immediate audience with the Supervisor.
各位请保持冷静
Everybody, please remain calm.
禁止与屏障外接触
Contact outside the Barrier is forbidden.
禁止在屏障外旅行
Travel outside the Barrier is forbidden.
违反任何星球规范将引发维安措施
Any violation of planetwide protocols will result in security action.
《骨干小队》
第一季第三集
来啊
Come on.
不行 我会被看见
I can't. They'll see me.
你怎么办到的 - 练习
How'd you do that? - Practice.
到你们船上吧 - 我们没答应载你
Let's get to your ship. - We never agreed to give you a ride.
什...他帮助我们 - 对
Wha-- He's helping us. - Yeah.
如果你随时能逃走 何必要我们帮忙
I-If you could escape at any time, what did you need our help for?
没有飞船 我逃出牢房♥有什么用
Without a ship, what use was freeing myself from the cell?
我耐心等待 原力提供机会
I waited, the Force provided.
你要找宝藏的话 我们星球上可没有
There's no treasure on our planet, if that's what you're after.
那不是我要的 - 对 因为他是绝地
That's not what I'm after. - Yeah, 'cause he's a Jedi.
我们不知道他是谁
We have no idea who he is.
我们知道 他是绝地
Yes, we do. He's a Jedi!
我叫乔德纳纳伍德 你们呢
My name is Jod Na Nawood. And you are?
尼尔 - 我叫威姆
Neel. - I'm Wim.
现在我们认识了
Now we know each other.
这边 快点
Over here. Quick.
快点
Quick.
他能感应到前面转角处有人来
He could sense that someone was gonna come around the corner.
你对原力很了解
You know much of the Force.
停步
Hold.
在这里等着
Wait here.
33说谁都别相信
33 said to trust no one.
这家伙被关在牢里
This guy was in jail.
我们也一样 - 对 他还会魔法
So were we. - Yeah, and he's got magic powers.
所以就能相信他吗
So that means we can trust him?
绝地是银河正义与和平的守护者
Jedis are the defenders of justice and keepers of peace in the galaxy.
每个人都知道
Everybody knows that.
接着走哪个方向
Now then, which direction?
这条路有很多生物
There are many living beings this way.
那条路是空的
And that way is empty.
那就走空的那条
Great. Let's go the empty way.
在人群中比空荡荡的走道更容易躲藏
Mmm... Easier to hide in a crowd than an empty corridor.
如果想... - 等等 别动
If one wants to-- - Wait. Hold.
所以KB也有原力啰
So I guess KB's got the Force too.
所有人身上都有原力
The Force flows through us all.
走吧
Come on.
太简单了吧
That was too easy.
不客气
You're welcome.
好 你们的飞船是哪一艘
Now then, which of these ships is yours?
这个嘛...
Uh, well...
有件事你还不知道...我们的飞船...
Okay, I think you should know that our ship, it-- it's--
他想说船故障了 但他觉得超糗
He's trying to tell you it's a wreck, but he's too embarrassed.
它理应飞不起来的
Technically, it shouldn't fly.
闻起来还臭臭的
It smells funny.
不可能臭得过...
Well, can't smell as bad as--
等等
Wait.
不是那艘吧
Not that?
准备离开这里了吗
Ready to kiss this rock goodbye?
你先说要去哪里
Depends where we're going.
我想到了一名老朋友
Oh, I have an old friend in mind.
她专门研究星图和失落星球这类的知识
She's an expert on star maps, lost planets, that kind of thing.
她会找出你们的家
She'll find your home.
那SM-33呢 - 你说什么
What about SM-33? - What about what?
我们的机器人 他会开船和修船
Our droid. He knows how to operate and repair the ship.
没关系 少了他也行
We'll be fine without him.
他救了我们
He saved us.
对 我们需要他 - 我们不会为了机器人回去
Yeah, we need him. - We're not going back for a droid.
我以为绝地不会抛下别人
I thought the Jedi never left a man behind.
话不是...
That's not--
首先 那是机器人
First, it's a droid.
再来 那也不是绝地会说的绝地话
Second, that's not a Jedi thing the Jedi say.
你不去的话 我去
If you don't go, I will.
我也去 - 还有我
And me! - And me.
我们一起去
We'll go together.
你们一回去 还没出声就会被逮
You try that, you'll be recaptured and back in the brig
并且关回禁闭室
before you can say "parsec."
但你办得到 对吧
But you can do it, right?
什么都难不倒你
You can do anything.
对 你是绝地 对吧
Yeah, you're a Jedi, right?
当然
'Course.
让我来
I'll do it.
你们留在船上
You stay here.
这里比较安全
Where it's safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
叫S-37什么来着
S-37-what?
SM-33 他是在我们被抓之前被打坏的
SM-33. He was disabled right before we were captured.
别忘了住在他眼窝里的老鼠
Oh, and don't forget about the rat that lives in his eye hole.
等等 什么都别碰
Wait, don't touch anything!
可别在我回来前就不小心飞走
You don't wanna blast off accidentally before I get back.
应该趁他回来前先飞走 - 什么
We should blast off before he gets back. - What?
希尔沃逃出禁闭室了
Silvo has escaped from the brig!
这是布图斯船长交办的事
Official business of Captain Brutus!
那边的 有发现哪里很可疑吗
You there, seen anything suspicious, have ya?
眼睛睁大点
Well, keep your eyes peeled.
希尔沃逃出禁闭室了
Silvo has escaped from the brig!
搜索各家店铺和摊位
Search every stall, search every booth!
每块石头都要翻过来看
Leave no stone unturned!