我叫乔德纳纳伍德 你们呢
My name is Jod Na Nawood. And you are?
尼尔 - 我叫威姆
Neel. - I'm Wim.
(前情提要)
他是绝地 他有个朋友能帮我们回家
He's a Jedi. He has a friend that can help us get home.
艾特艾廷 艾特艾廷
At Attin? At Attin?
你们的家园遭到刻意隐藏 不让银河其他人发现
Your home has been purposely hidden from the rest of the galaxy.
这卷轴画的是旧共和国明珠
This scroll depicts the Jewels of the Old Republic.
很久以前 它们全被摧毁 只剩一颗
Long ago, they were all destroyed, except for one.
我们需要地图
We need a map.
用天文特征来搜寻我的档案
We'll search my archive by astronomical feature.
说吧 你们的星球 在银河中有何特别之处
Tell me, what makes your planet special in all the galaxy?
没有 很无聊
Nothing. It's totally boring.
卫星 请回答
Moon, come in.
星区巡逻队已抵达你的位置
This is Sector Patrol, inbound to your position.
叫他们走
Call them off.
不能相信杰克
You can't trust Jack!
他会背叛你们
He'll betray you!
我拿到座标了 快走
I've got the coordinates. Come on.
老实说出你是谁 否则我们不走
We are not going anywhere until you tell us who you are.
你是绝地 对吧
You are a Jedi, right?
我没这么说过
I never actually said that.
什么 - 但我们双方的目标一致
What? - But you and me, we want the same thing.
我们打个商量 我带你们回家
Let's make a deal. I'll get you home.
也许获得一点回报 我们可以当伙伴
Maybe get a little reward. We'll make a partnership.
《骨干小队》
第一季第四集
伦纳的鬼啊 难以置信
Rennod's ghost, I can't believe it.
真不敢相信 艾特艾廷
I can't believe it. At Attin.
艾特...是真的
At-- It's real.
大人不能进驾驶舱
Hey, no adults in the cockpit.
好
Yeah, right.
冯恩
Fern.
是冯恩船长
Captain Fern.
你替我们做事 记得吗
You work for us, remember?
听见了吧 冯恩船长下令了
You heard her. C-Captain Fern gave an order.
是 冯恩船长 很抱歉
Yes, Captain Fern. I'm so sorry.
在那边
Over there!
你看那里
That's it! Look!
房♥子 - 家
Houses! - Home!
正开始好玩就要结束了
Just when things were starting to get fun.
怎么了
What happened?
飞船进入锁定状态并执行自动降落
Oh, we're being locked into an autopilot landing sequence.
等等 这正常吗
Wait, is that normal?
正常吗 你知道吗
Is it normal? Do you know?
我来取消自动驾驶 接管控制
I'll cancel the autopilot and bring it in meself.
人都去哪里了
Where is everybody?
有人吗
Hello?
那是什么
What was that?
所以...
So...
这里是艾特艾廷
This is At Attin?
这味道很像灰烬
It tastes like ashy dust.
样子很像我的家园星球
Looks a lot like my home planet, actually.
不 等等
No, wait!
这里不是故乡 你看
This isn't home. Look!
尼尔 等等我
Neel, wait for me!
等等 别...别乱跑
Wait, don't-- Don't run off!
33 把乔德留在船上 等我们回来
33, keep Jod on the ship until we get back.
是 船长
Aye-aye, Cap'n.
启动保母程序
Initiating babysitting sequence.
来吧 宝宝
Come on, baby.
到船上 宝宝
On to the ship, baby.
宝宝 快到船上来
Baby, come onto the ship.
别逼我数到三
Don't make me count.
冯恩 这里不安全
Fern, this isn't safe.
这栋危险建筑可能会倒塌
The structure is in danger of collapsing.
好 所以小心脚步
Okay, so be careful where you step.
好啦 我们知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know. We got it.
看吧 这里很像故乡 但不可能是
See, it looks like home, but it can't be.
这棵树实在太大了
This tree is way too big.
这里不管发生过什么 都是很久以前的事了
Whatever happened here, it happened a long time ago.
除非...会不会是我们睡了一百年
Unless-- Do you think maybe we fell asleep for a 100 years
像《武士传说》...
like the Tales of the Knights, and now--
别幻想了 他是说这里不是艾特艾廷
Dummy, this isn't a story. He's saying this isn't At Attin.
冯恩 看起来是一样的
Uh, Fern, it looks exactly like it.
这里跟家乡一模一样
It does look exactly like home.
但金慕说其他的隐藏星球
But Kh'ymm said that there were other hidden planets like ours
都被摧毁了
that were all destroyed.
也许这里就是跟艾特艾廷同时建立的星球
So maybe this is another planet, co-founded with At Attin.
这里的居民可能知道我们的家园
And anyone that lives here might know about home.
好恶
Ew, gross.
也许你不应该乱碰
Maybe you shouldn't be touching that.
小偷
Thief!
船上有卑鄙的小偷 - 我是乔德
We got a dirty thief on board! - It's Jod.
是我 我是乔德
It's Jod. It's Jod.
抱歉 艾特艾克兰影响了我的记忆体电路
Sorry. At Achrann be playing tricks on me memory circuits.
艾特艾克兰
At Achrann?
这颗星球叫这个名字吗
What, is that the name of this planet?
是 艾特艾克兰
Aye. At Achrann.
这地方很危险
'Tis a dangerous place.
这里我熟得很
I know it well.
好
Right.
那么...
What about, um...
艾特艾廷呢
What about At Attin?
艾特艾廷...
At Attin...
这星球确实让我想起...
This planet does remind me...
我不记得什么艾特艾廷
C-Can't say I remember no At Attin.
我看看能不能帮你恢复记忆
Let me see if I can jog your memory.
我的鼻子被浓烟塞住了
This smoke is clogging my trunk.
我没想到找回家的路这么难
Maybe getting directions is gonna be harder than I thought.
这星球上一定有人
There's gotta be somebody on this planet.
那是什么
What was that?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
不晓得这家伙是谁
I wonder who this guy was.
他可能是这星球的领袖 - 对
Maybe he was the leader of this planet. - Yeah.
无头王
King No Head.
你觉得他的名字叫无头王
You think his name is King No Head?
有可能是
It could be.
谁在乎 这雕像很吓人
Who cares? I mean, the statue's creepy.
这里的一切都很吓人
Everything's creepy here!
那是谁 - 安静
Who's that? - Quiet.
你们挂哪面旗
What flag do you fly?
我们挂哪面旗 这什么意思
What flag do we fly? What does that mean?
我们不挂旗子
We don't fly a flag.
你们是谁 - 你又是谁
Who are you? - Who are you?
我们是托伊克人
We are Troik.
什么
What?
啥 - 她说什么
What? - What did she say?
托伊克 - 托伊...
Troik. - Troi--
她说什么 - 不知道
What'd she say? - I don't know!
我们是托伊克人
We are Troik.
让哈坦巡逻队靠近 我们都会被直接杀掉
If that Hattan patrol gets much closer, they'll kill us all, no questions asked.
所以快告诉我 你们到底是谁
So quickly, for the last time, who are you?
我是威姆 你们是少年军队
I'm Wim. Are you guys, like, an army of kids
为了控制星球跟大人战斗吗
battling the adults for control over the planet?
什么 - 我是尼尔
What? - I'm Neel.
我们只想找到回家的路
All we want is to find our way home.
找掩护 敌人接近了
Take cover. The enemy approaches.
那是谁
Who is that?
敌方巡逻队
Enemy patrol.
前进
Forward!