Isn't it wizard?
这些骨头跟东西...
All these skeletons and things are...
都挺不赖的 但你不想回家吗
are really neat and everything, but don't you wanna go home?
回家
Go home?
我们才刚来 拿着
We just got here. Here, hold this.
那我爸妈呢 他们大概很担心
What about my mom and dad? They're probably really worried.
还有双胞胎乔可跟乔波 和小宝宝图露
And the twins, Jorko and Jobo, and little baby Tuloo?
尼尔 我们在星际飞船上
Neel, we're in a starship now.
全银河可以任我们到处遨游
We can go anywhere we want in the whole wide galaxy.
可是有骨头...
But there's a skeleto--
这些东西都很吓人又恶心
All this stuff is creepy and gross.
这艘船也很难闻
And the ship, it smells bad.
你真的想睡在这里 我想去星际港
Do you really wanna sleep here? I just wanna get to the starport.
等等 我们要去星际港
Wait. We are going to the starport?
博戈港
Ah, Port Borgo.
据说在博戈 你要么活得舒适 不然就是死得凄惨
They say of Borgo, you'll rest well in a soft bed or a shallow grave.
这个小摆渡人会带你们进港
This wee ferryman will take you to the port.
我留在船上开始修理
I'll stay aboard and start repairs.
记得随时准备好掏出爆能枪
J-Just be sure to keep your blaster at the ready.
谁都别相信 船长
And trust no one, Captain.
你们看 好多的飞船
Wow. Look at all those ships.
它想要酬劳
I think it wants payment.
给它钱 威姆
Pay it, Wim.
记住 我们只要问到回家的路
Remember, we need directions home, that's all.
威姆 你做什么
Wim. Wim, what are you doing?
把我剩下的钱藏好
I'm hiding the rest of my dataries.
好 我们只要找个正常的地方问路
Okay, all we gotta find is one normal place to ask for directions.
你看 外星人
Look, aliens.
他们长得好怪
They're so weird-looking.
你不能堵住他的鼻子吗
Can't you plug his trunk or something?
我不靠鼻子说话
Heh. I don't talk with my trunk.
一起走就对了
Just stay together.
那里怎么样
What about in there?
继续走
Just keep walking.
走 去别的地方问
Go. Better ask somewhere else.
大家别走散 这地方...
Stay close, guys. This place...
等等
Hold off.
大伙 人呢
Guys? Guys?
别闹了
Come on.
我们的价格一点都不贵 保证满意
Our prices are light years from exorbitant and satisfaction is ensured!
快买♥♥ 马上买♥♥
Buy now! Buy now!
比你的敌人抢先体验驰名的博戈实惠好货
Before your enemy samples the famous bargains of Borgo.
人皆有死 但这种便宜货很少见
Death comes to all, but these bargains are rare.
看这些机器人 令人惊叹的杀伤力
Watch the droids dance, friends, dazzle in their lethality!
你苦于暗♥杀♥失手吗
Are you suffering from assassination frustration?
迷人的武器 绝对新奇的毒物
Fascinating weaponry. Absolutely novel toxicants.
我们的价格一点都不贵 快买♥♥
Our prices are light years from exorbitant! Buy now!
你的敌人...
One of your enemies...
我说过要一起走 那些臭男生去哪里了
I said stay together. Now, where are those stinko boys?
你们是小孩吗
Are you, are you children?
谁带你们来的 - 我们自己来的 怎么了
Who brought you here? - We brought ourselves. Why?
博戈聚集了本星区最坏的海盗 孩童在这里不安全
Honey, Borgo is full of the nastiest pirates in the sector. It's not safe here for children.
海盗 - 对 我带你们搭机离开
Pirates? - Yes. I have to get you to a transport.
你们有钱吗 - 我们自己有船
Do you have any money? - We got our own ship.
我们问到回家的路就会离开
We just need some directions home, and then we'll be out of here.
好 你们家在哪里
Okay, well, where's home?
艾特艾廷
At Attin.
别闹了 你们从哪来的
Come on, seriously, girls, where are you from?
好香 我们去那边问路
That smells good. Let's go ask for directions over there.
要什么
What do you want?
我们要两份...跟他一样的
We'll have two of... whatever he's having.
尼卜西 再来两份特餐 别装多了
Nibsy, give me two more specials. Hey, hey, hey! Not too much, not too much.
你老是装太满
You're always overfillin' it.
上菜 每日特餐 请用 美味可口
Okay, here we go. Daily special. There, there, nice and tasty.
这份是你的
And one more for you.
不用了 别帮我加料 先生
Uh, I'm okay. No topping for me, sir. Um...
一共是两角
That'll be two decs.
一共是什么 先生
That'll be what now, sir?
两角 信用币
Two decs. Credits?
你以为我们是搞慈善的吗
What do you think this is, a kriffing charity?
威姆 给钱
Wim, pay him.
快点 小子 付钱
Come on, kid, pay up.
好 这样够了吗 先生
Okay. [sighs] Is-- Is this enough, sir?
你在哪拿到这个的
Whoa! Where the blazes did you get that?
我是说 这样不够
Uh, I mean, uh, this-- this ain't enough.
高档配料要加收五角
Premium topping's five decs extra.
你也该给小费 这里服务很好
And y-you're gonna wanna leave a tip for, you know, good service.
你有多少 让我看看
How much you got on you? Come on. Let's see.
当心 他想骗你
Watch it. He's trying to cheat ya.
少管闲事 败类
Mind your business, scum!
我的手
My arm!
你们俩在哪里找到无污损的旧共和币的
Where'd you two find an Old Republic credit in mint condition?
是他爸给他的午餐费 - 别说
His dad gave it to him for lunch money. - No. Shh.
午餐费
Lunch money?
你们从哪里来的
Where are you two from?
艾特艾廷
Uh, At Attin.
艾特艾廷 - 鬼才相信
At Attin. - Yeah, right.
怎么了 我们只是想问路
What? We're just looking for some directions.
对 我跟你一样想
Yeah. You and me both.
一定是假的
Eh, it's gotta be fake.
我看倒像真的 闪边去 不然戳爆你的呼吸囊
Looks real enough to me. Back off or I'll pop yer breathing sac.
看他们还有没有多的
See if they got more on 'em.
威姆 想想办法
Um, Wim, do something.
快跑
Run!
我想帮你们 - 你是想绑♥架♥我们
I'm trying to help you. - You're trying to kidnap us.
你抓痛我的手了
You're hurting my arm.
就算想逃 也别胡扯什么艾特艾廷
Girls, whatever you're running from, you need a much better story than At Attin.
但我没说谎 - 真的
But it's true. - Really?
你们这些小鬼来自永恒宝藏的失落星球
You're a couple of linderlings from the lost planet of eternal treasure?
失落星球
Lost planet?
永恒宝藏 - 救命
Eternal treasure? - Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
冯恩 救命
Fern! Fern, help!
救命
Help! Help! Oh!
不要
No. No! No!
所有人都退后
Everyone back off.
威姆 你做了什么 - 我什么都没做
Wim, what did you do? - What? Nothing.
小朋友 把枪放下 我们只想要信用币
Put it down, little one. We just want the credits.
那些不够分 是我先看到的
There ain't enough to go around and I saw 'em first.
除非他们真来自艾特艾廷
Unless they really are from At Attin.
别傻了 艾特艾廷只是传说
Don't be stupid. At Attin's a myth.
不准动我的船长
Do not touch my captain.
回船上去吧 机器人
Get back to your ship, droid.
少了船长我就不走
Not without me captain.
你说她吗
What, her?
少了KB我也不走
And I'm not leaving without KB.
冯恩
Fern!
跟那两个男生
And the boys.
来啊
Come on.
开枪
Blast 'em.
在下建议我们返回船上
I humbly suggest we return to the ship.
往这边走
This way.
不 瞧你害我做了什么 都毁了
No! Now look what you've made me do. It's ruined.
先生 我是说很完美
I mean, it looks perfect to me, sir.
威姆 付他钱
Wim, Wim, pay him.
你为何带我们过来
Why did you bring us here?
为了撤退到船上
To escape to the ship.
不 是为何来一堆海盗的海盗港
No, why did you bring us to a pirate port full of pirates?
因为我们也是海盗
Because we are also pirates.
我们不是海盗
We are not pirates.
你们不是海盗