What just happened?
我拿到座标了 快走
I've got the coordinates. Come on.
你还好吗 - 我没事的
Are you okay? - I'll be fine.
但你要怎么做 跟着杰克
But what are you going to do? Go with Jack?
他带我们过来 但我不相信他
He got us this far. But I don't trust him. Not really.
他是怎么说的 「相信直觉」吗
What did he tell you? "Trust your gut"?
动脑思考 得出真♥相♥
Use your head. Get the truth.
如果需要帮助 随时都可以打给我
And if you ever need help, you can call me anytime.
快点 低头
Come on! Head down!
快啊 - 走
Come on! - Go, go, go, go, go!
等等 不 - 快上船
Wait. No! - Come on. On the ship.
我们没听到真♥相♥就不走
We're not going anywhere until you tell us the truth.
真♥相♥是我们没时间虚耗 - 尼尔
The truth is, we have no time for this. - Neel!
你是谁 - 为什么金慕叫你猩红杰克
Who are you? - And why did Kh'ymm call you Crimson Jack?
上了船我就会全盘托出
Well, I'll tell you the whole long story on the ship.
33
33?
是 船长 绝地找你们麻烦吗
Aye, Captain. Is the Jedi giving you trouble?
老实说出你是谁 否则我们不走
We are not going anywhere until you tell us who you are.
猩红杰克
Crimson Jack?
没有座标 你们也无处可去
Well, you're not going anywhere without coordinates.
X翼
Hey, X-wings!
这边 我们在这里 - 住手
Here we are! We're right over here! - Stop.
想知道我是谁吗 我告诉你们
You wanna know who I am? Yeah? You wanna know? I'll tell you.
我会说的 来
I'll tell you who I am. Come on.
到船上说
On the ship.
现在就说 说出真♥相♥ - 说真♥相♥
Tell us now. The truth. - The truth. The truth.
真♥相♥ - 真♥相♥
The truth. - The truth!
真♥相♥是 我跟你们一样
The truth is, I'm just like you!
好吗
Okay?
我迷路又孤单
I'm lost. I'm alone.
但你是绝地 对吧
But you are a Jedi, right?
我没这么说过
I never actually said that.
什么 - 我就知道
What? - I knew it.
你怎么让东西飘浮的
How do you make things float?
听着 金慕的打手无法帮助你们回家
Listen! Kh'ymm's goons are not gonna help you get home.
但我们双方的目标一致
But you and me, we want the same thing.
我们打个商量
Let's make a deal.
我带你们回家
I'll get you home.
我会做对的事 也许获得一点回报
I'll do the right thing. Maybe, maybe get a little reward.
我们可以当伙伴
We'll make a partnership. Hmm?
不当伙伴
Not partners.
你为我们做事 一言为定
You work for us. Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
现在还不能走
We can't leave now.
发射支援系统拆了一半
The launch support system's half disassembled.
装回去 我们要起飞了
Re-assemble it! We're taking off!
然后呢 - 对 然后呢
Okay, what now? - Yeah, what now?
我会让超光速引擎就绪 - 好 怎么做
I'd get the hyperdrive ready. - Right. Um, how do we do that?
我去找33 - 不
I'll get 33. - No!
依靠机器人 只会每次都失望
Rely on a droid, they'll let you down every time.
可恶 - 打手来了
Damn it! - The goons!
猩红杰克 立刻降落...
Crimson Jack, land this ship immediately--
必须到卫星另一边才能跃迁
We have to get to the other side of this moon to make the jump.
另一边...飞不了这么远
Other si-- We'll never make it that far!
一看见日光 就能脱身
Once we see daylight, we're gone.
尼尔 你来控制 闪避炮火
Neel, I need you to take the controls and evade their fire.
让尼尔控制 - 我不会驾驶
Neel? Neel? - I can't fly a ship.
像这样 控制器摆一下 闪避
Like this, just wiggle the controls a little. Evade. Evade.
你还有你 跟我来
You. You. With me.
我是船长 你才是受雇的 - 为什么让尼尔开船
I'm the captain! You work for us! - Why is Neel even flying the ship?
你为我们做事 - 怎么不是我驾驶
Why can't I fly the ship? - You work for us!
让我开飞船 - 我说我才是船长
Let me fly the ship! - I said I'm the captain!
为何要相信你 - 退后
Why, why do we even trust you? - Back.
好
Okay.
进去
Get in.
快啊 船长
Come on, Captain.
抓这个 转这个 用这个发射 别让对方靠近 我们走
Grab this. Turn this. Fire here. Just keep 'em back. Let's go.
我打中了 - 是我打中的
I got 'em. - That was my shot!
KB
KB?
再飞远一点
A little further.
放手
Hands off.
准备好跃迁告诉我 - 好
Let me know when we're ready to jump. - Okay.
快到了
Almost there.
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything!
我也看不见 - 快到了
No, I can't either. - Almost there.
可以了
We're clear.
你做什么 你让他们跑了
What are you doing? You let them get away.
太危险 船上有小孩子
It's too risky with the kids inside.
知道他们要去哪吗
Any idea where they're headed?
就算我说了 你也不会相信的
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
(源自乔治卢卡斯之《星际大战》)