谁破坏的 - 是我
Who would do that? - I did.
你们在找这个吗
Why? Were you looking for those?
是你毁掉的
You destroyed them?
什么时候
When?
在我上次陪前任船长来的时候
When I was here before, with my old captain.
你来过这里
You were here?
你干嘛动手破坏
Why would you destroy them?
破坏什么 - 座标
Destroy what? - The coordinates.
什么座标 - 你刚说的 艾特艾廷
What coordinates? - What you just said! To At Attin!
我不记得什么艾特艾廷
C-Can't say I remember no At Attin.
别再这么说了
Stop saying that!
等等 冯恩
Wait, Fern!
也许可以修复他的记忆
Maybe we can repair his memory?
可能只有几亿条电路
There's probably only a couple hundred million circuits.
你们加油
Good luck with that.
船长 现在怎么办
What do we do now, Captain?
船长
Captain.
我不知道
I have no idea.
我不知道我在做什么
I have no idea what I'm doing.
应该让你当船长
You should've been captain.
我无法带领大家走到这一步
I wouldn't have gotten us this far.
我带着大家走入战场 差点害死所有人
I just led us into a battle and almost got us all killed.
我们活下来了
We made it out.
对
Yeah.
但现在没路可走了
But now we're stuck.
你会想出办法的
You'll figure something out.
因为你很厉害 冯恩
'Cause you're amazing, Fern.
你不能光说:「你很厉害 想想办法」
You can't just say, "You're amazing, now figure something out."
仿佛我就该解决所有难题
Like I'm supposed to solve everything.
我不是机器人
I'm not a droid.
我不会只听从别人的命令
I don't just do whatever I'm told.
别弄了
Knock it off.
33 艾特艾廷在哪里
33, where's At Attin?
我不记得什么艾特艾廷
C-Can't say I remember no At Attin.
你做什么
What are you doing?
机器人听从命令
Droids do what they're told.
如果是有人命令他不准说呢
What if he "can't say" because he was ordered not to?
我也这样命令过家里的保母机器人
I use the same trick on my nanny droid back home.
33 我是你的船长
33, I'm your captain.
执行记忆体覆盖
Run memory override.
你记得艾特艾廷的所有事情
You remember everything about At Attin.
是的
Ah, yes.
我确实记得艾特艾廷
I do remember At Attin.
就在这个地方
It was in this very room.
船长把看见艾特艾廷座标的船员全杀光
The captain killed any of his crew that saw the coordinates to At Attin.
他大肆屠♥杀♥
Slaughtered them, he did.
然后他命令我破坏座标
Then he ordered me to destroy them
并且将艾特艾廷的事全遗忘
and forget everything I knew about At Attin.
但你能带我们去 对吧
But you can take us there now, right?
然后他告诉我 如果有人前来打探
And then he told me, if anyone ever comes poking around,
想寻找宝藏...
looking for the treasure...
威姆 爆能枪给我
Wim, give me the blaster.
他要我撕了那些人
He told me to pull them apart.
撕了他们
Pull 'em apart.
撕了他们
Pull 'em apart.
撕了他们
Pull 'em apart.
把肢体都扯断
Limb from limb.
我是船长 我命令你...
I'm the captain. And I order you to--
停止 - 把肢体都扯断
Stop! - Limb from limb.
33 - 把肢体都扯断
33! - Limb from limb!
离他们远一点
Leave 'em alone!
把肢体都扯断
Limb from limb!
把肢体都扯断
Limb from limb! Limb from limb.
把电源关闭就对了
Always go for the off switch.
尼尔 你救了我们
Neel!
尼尔 - 你好勇敢
Neel, you saved us.
尼尔
Neel.
尼尔
Neel.
他昏过去了
He fainted.
(源自乔治卢卡斯之《星际大战》)