威姆 - 有人来了
Wim! - Someone's coming.
我们要躲起来
We gotta hide.
袋子 - 机车
The bags. - The bike.
从这里
Through over here!
快点
Come on!
你怎么知道有人...
How do you know someone's--
听
Listen.
威姆
Wim?
威姆
Wim!
威姆
Wim!
威姆
Wim!
那是你♥爸♥爸
Is that your dad? - Shh!
威姆
Wim!
你麻烦大了
You're gonna be in so much trouble!
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
因为他爸要他别再胡扯绝地圣殿
'Cause his dad told him to can it about the Jedi temple
也别再来这里
and not come out here
但他就是不听话
and he did anyway.
你麻烦大了
You're gonna be in so much trouble.
只要证明我是对的就没事
No. Not when he sees that I'm right.
威姆 你做什么
Wim! What are you doing?
拜托
Come on.
等等我
Wait up for me.
有一副骨头
A skeleton!
只是机器人
It's just a droid.
死了的机器人
A dead droid.
像死前想扳动这杆子
It looks like it died pulling this lever.
别碰
Do not touch that.
我没有要扳它 - 你差点就动手
Well, I'm not gonna pull it. - Well, you almost did.
我不会动手 - 那就不要
Well, I'm not going to. - Okay, then don't.
我不会 因为我要...
Well, I won't. Just because I'm about to...
里面好像有东西 - 我要怎么...
I think there's something inside. - How am I supposed to--
糟糕 - 不
Oh, no! - No! No!
不...不 - 不好了
No, no, no, no, no! - No, no, no. No.
救命 - 谁来帮帮忙
Help! - Someone help!
我们在里面
Hey! We're in here!
救命
Help!
拜托 帮帮忙
Please help.
没电力 门打不开
The door won't open without power.
沿着这管线 也许找得到电源
If we follow that conduit, we might find the power source.
好主意 KB
Good idea, KB.
一定有别的出路
There's gotta be another way out.
绝地圣殿有各种秘密通道
Jedi temples have all sorts of secret passageways.
别理他
Just ignore him.
什么都别碰
And don't touch anything.
这太棒了
This is so great.
棒
Great?
对 好刺♥激♥ 我们在探险
Yeah, it's exciting. We're exploring.
是喔 探险咧
Yeah. Exploring.
你知道吗 有些绝地圣殿
Did you know that some Jedi temples could lower down
在危险时会自动下沉掩埋
and bury themselves in times of danger?
听好 我们只要在空气耗尽之前找到电力
Listen, all we gotta do is find the power before we run out of air.
KB在哪里
Where's KB?
管线从这里往下
The conduit goes down here.
其实我们要往上
Actually, we need to go up.
不 是你的心智该长大
No, you need to grow up.
尼尔 你要跟女生走
Neel, you're going with the girls?
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
好
Fine.
反正
You know what?
我也不需要你们
I don't need you guys.
太好了
This is great.
我自己的绝地圣殿
My own Jedi temple!
对
Yep.
全是属于我的...
And I have it all to mys--
长大
Grow up?
你才要长大
You grow up.
一定是这个
This has gotta be it.
目前像是休眠模式的状态
It's in some sort of hibernation mode.
你们怎么下去的
How'd you guys get down?
那就把它唤醒
So wake it up.
等等 把什么唤醒
Wait. Wake what up?
你们要唤醒什么
What are you waking up?
快拉我出来
Just get me outta here.
绝地一号♥呼叫绝地二号♥
Jedi One to Jedi Two.
我找到很赞的东西 但别告诉女生
I found something amazing. But don't tell the girls.
不管是什么东西 都别碰
Whatever it is, don't touch it.
冯恩 好 听着 我错了
Fern? Okay, listen, I was wrong.
这不是圣殿 是更棒的东西
It isn't a temple. It's even better.
什么都别碰 电力启动了
Don't touch anything. The power's up.
我们可以打开舱门脱困 然后回家 好吗
We can open the hatch, get out and get back home. Okay?
好
'Kay.
威姆 在吗
Wim. Hello?
冯恩 - 快 KB 快走
Fern? - Come on, KB. Let's go! Let's go!
停下来
Stop!
我发誓我什么都没碰 - 快前往舱门
I didn't touch anything, I swear. - Faster. Get to the hatch.
好
Okay.
这是星际飞船
It's a starship?
威姆 你看
Wim, look!
爸 我在上面
Dad! Dad! Up here!
威姆 - 爸
Wim! - Dad!
不
No!
爸 - 威姆
Dad! Dad! - Wim!
威姆 抓紧我的手
Wim! Grab onto my arm!
威姆 你要撑住
Wim, you gotta hold on!
走
Go!
不
No!
我们拉你进来
We'll pull you in!
威姆
Wim!
威姆
Wim!
那是...屏障
Is that the-- Barrier!
我们要穿过屏障了
We're gonna go through the Barrier!
必须立刻回头 - 好
We gotta turn around. Right now! - Okay.
好
Okay.
可能是自动驾驶
Maybe it's on autopilot.
找出标示「自动」的按钮
Find a button that says "auto."
那些是什么
What are those?
那些应该是...星球
I think they're... uh, planets.
满天的星星
They're stars.
我不知道原来有这么多
I didn't know there'd be so many.
(源自乔治卢卡斯之《星际大战》)