注意 左脚
Set up, set up, left leg!
往前
Onward!
右方
Right side!
这边
This way!
保持队形
Stay in formation!
必须悄悄溜走
We must slip away.
我能带你们去安全的地方
Whoa. - I can take you somewhere safe.
跟我走 要快又安静
Follow me. Quick and quiet.
是一间学校
Whoa. It's a school.
看看那群人
Look at those guys.
爸爸 我找到我们的伊欧批兽了
Papa, I have found our eopies.
是被哈坦巡逻队偷走的
They were stolen by a Hattan patrol.
很好 - 跪下
Very good. - On your knee!
向史崔司将军行跪礼
You kneel before General Strix,
他是托伊克人的领袖 艾特艾克兰唯一的统治者
leader of the Troik and the one true ruler of At Achrann.
这些外地人介绍了自己毫无意义的名字
These offworlders have offered their meaningless names.
威姆 尼尔 KB和冯恩
Wim, Neel, KB, and Fern.
是冯恩船长
Captain Fern, actually.
冯恩船长
Captain Fern?
你们是战士啰
You are warriors, then?
我们是孩子 - 尼尔
We're kids! - Neel! Shh!
但在这个星球 我们视小孩如同大人
Ah, but on this world, we treat our children as adults.
我们肯定小孩的能力
We acknowledge their strength.
我们协助小孩
And we help them...
帮他们自立
help themselves.
战士 站起来
Get on your feet, soldier.
欢迎你们
And welcome.
如果不尊重我们的孩子
If we didn't honor our children,
我女儿海娜就不会救你们了
then my daughter Hayna never would have saved you.
保佑你们
Bless your hides.
你们肯定很勇敢 才会进入哈坦区
You must be brave to wander into Hattan zones.
告诉我 你们在找什么
Now, tell me, what do you seek?
找回家的路
Directions home.
你知道艾特艾廷星吗
Do you know the planet At Attin?
可惜 除了拿兽皮换军需品之外
Uh, sadly, we do not concern ourselves with offworlders
我们并不关心外来者
beyond trading hides for munition.
所以你们没有古代地图或星图之类的...
So, you don't have any ancient maps or any star charts or--
陨落圣所里面的知识呢
What about the knowledge hidden in the Fallen Sanctum?
海娜 - 陨落圣所
Hayna. - Fallen Sanctum?
那是什么
What's that?
那里有古老的雕刻
There are old carvings.
其他星球的座标
Coordinates for other planets.
其中也许有你们的家园
Perhaps one of them is your home?
可以带我们过去吗
Can you take us there?
不行 太危险了
No, that's too dangerous.
那地方很遥远
It is a distant place.
你们会死在半路的
You would not survive the journey.
不过呢...
But yet...
你们都有潜能
you each have potential.
也许派得上用场
Maybe they can be of use.
什么用场
Of use how?
和我的战士一起受训
Train with my warriors,
然后再决定你们是否准备好 有胆量前往陨落圣所
and we will decide if you are ready to brave the Fallen Sanctum.
我们不怕
We're not afraid.
很好
Very good.
去吧 快去
Now, go. Go.
来吧
Come on.
有什么眼熟的吗 - 有的
Anything look familiar? - Yes.
有的 有一座塔 我不记得了
Yes! There was a tower. I can't remember.
继续 - 我该想起什么
Go on. - What am I supposed to remember?
能让你想到艾特艾廷的事
Anything remind you of At Attin? Hmm?
还有宝藏
And treasure?
战士 - 不 宝藏
Warriors. - No. Treasure.
对 我记得像这样的战士...
Yeah, I remember warriors like these...
不 - 我们悄悄避开了他们
No. - Snuck past 'em, we did.
不是战士 是宝藏
Not warriors. Treasure!
隐藏的宝物
Hidden treasure.
那边的
You there!
你们挂哪面旗
What flag do you fly?
直接开枪打我好了
You know what, just shoot me.
很好 前进
Good. Now move.
你一定打不到这个
Hey, hey!
是吗 看我的
Bet you can't hit this!
你的朋友们很逊
Oh, really? Well, watch this! - Your friends are hopeless.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不想加入他们吗
Do you not wish to join them?
好耶 - 不想
Yeah! - No, not really.
你很聪明
You're wise.
这些武器很弱
These weapons are weak.
来 带你去看更大的
Come, I will show you something bigger.
等等 我们要去哪里
Wait. Where are we going?
这是我的
This is mine!
不 等等
No, wait.
不 - 还我
No! - Give it back!
你们住在这个地方
This is where you live?
学校的楼顶
On the roof of the school?
来 领♥取♥每日配粮
Come, claim your daily ration.
这星球跟我的家园很不一样
This planet is so different from mine.
你们为什么打仗
Why are you in a war?
上周 哈坦人偷走我们的一群伊欧批兽
Last week, the Hattan stole a herd of our eopies.
这种动物虽然臭 但是可以养活我们
The beasts may stink, but our lives depend on them.
所以今天我们要突袭抢回兽群 烧了对方的粮仓
So today, we will raid to take them back and burn their granary.
老人家常说一代不如一代
The old ones say each generation grows weaker.
但到我爸死后
But when my father dies,
我会带领部族获得胜利
I will be the one to lead my clan to victory.
你们饿了吗
Are you guys hungry?
我想给你看的是这个
Hey! Here is what I wanted to show you.
这个旧时代的武器还能用
This weapon still works from the Old Days.
它的威力足以保护我们
Its strength is what keeps us safe here.
这样不对
This isn't fair.
你们不应该一直作战
You shouldn't have to be at war all the time.
看到这栋建筑吗
See that building?
在我的星球 那是我妈妈工作的地方
On my planet, that's where my mom's job is.
等我毕业后
And when I'm done with school,
监督长也会让我过去工作
the Supervisor will give me a job there too.
那里很和平
It's peaceful.
所以在艾特艾廷没有战斗吗
So, there's no combat on this At Attin?
没有 但我们会玩一种球赛叫做掌球
No. But we do play this one game called slap ball.
就像是...
You know, like the...
我的球技很强
Uh, I'm one of the best players.
你们的部族一定很弱
You must be a very weak clan.
对 你大概没说错
Yeah, you're probably right.
我们不必战斗
We never have to fight.
完全没必要
For anything.
我们总是必须战斗求生存
We have always had to fight just to survive.
我们为食物而战
We fight for food.
为了保护朋友而战
We fight to protect our friends.
我们很强大
We are strong.
可是战斗...
But fighting is...
战斗不是好事
Fighting is bad.
如果一直互相突袭 会有停止冲突的一天吗
If you just keep raiding each other, do you think it'll even ever end?
会的
Yes.
如果是我 我会直接说对不起
If it was me, I'd just say I was sorry.
不要再打了
No more fighting.
但这可能是因为我太害怕
But that's probably just 'cause I get too scared
因为我是软弱的部族
'cause I'm from a weak clan.
算了 你不该听我的
Never mind. You shouldn't listen to me.
我只参与过一次打斗
You know, the one fight I was ever in
有一次我弟弟乔可抢我的量角器
was this one time my little brother, Jorko, stole my protractor,
我追着他满屋子跑 然后他跳到我头上
and I chased him all around the house until he jumped on my head,