但你又没跟她说过话
But you've never even talked to her.
我还在努力中
I'm working up to it.
你居然说你长大后想当绝地
I can't believe you said you wanted to be a Jedi when you grow up.
什么 我没那样说
What? No, I didn't.
你就是那个意思 - 我没有
Uh, you basically did. - I didn't.
你的意思就是那样
Um, well, basically, you did.
就算是又怎样 我...
Well, so what if I did? I'm--
难道你不想做些刺♥激♥的事
Don't you ever want to do anything exciting?
比如说
Like what?
路上不能骑漂浮机车
No hoverbikes on the path!
小心
Careful!
是不是很棒
Wasn't that great?
要改用走的
I guess we're walking.
别熬夜念书 好吗
All right. Well, just don't stay up too late studying, okay?
你明天会考得很好
You're gonna do great tomorrow!
我回来了
I'm home!
尼尔 - 尼尔回来了
Neel! Neel! - Neel's home.
妈妈 爸爸
Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!
儿子 - 儿子
Hey, buddy!
欢迎回家 - 乔可和乔波
Welcome home! - Hey, Jorko and Jobo.
还有小宝宝图露
And little baby Tuloo!
不妙 冯恩
It's no good, Fern.
这完全锈蚀了
This one's all corroded.
冯恩
Fern?
要弄个新的电源转换器
Gotta get a new power converter.
废料场被捡光了
Scrapyard's picked over.
小废渣
Hey, wastoids!
听说你们的车出状况
Heard you had some trouble with your bike.
小宝宝的玩具就是容易坏
That's the problem with baby toys. They break so easy.
我们还是能比赛
We can still race!
真的吗
Really?
那就周末见 如果你妈同意的话
Be there this weekend. If your mommy lets you.
再见 输家
Bye, losers!
也许我们该要求延期
Maybe we should ask to postpone.
绝对不行
No way.
要强悍一点
You gotta act tough.
才对付得了那种混球
It's the only way to deal with jerks like that.
谁在乎跟邦吉法尔伐赛车
Who cares about racing Bonjj Phalfa?
我在乎
I care.
不然这星球还有什么乐子
What else fun is there to do on this planet?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
注意看有没有新的电源转换器
Keep your eyes out for a new power converter.
你好 冯恩
Hello, Fern.
你的母亲提早下班回家
Your mother is home from work early.
糗了
Crud.
把这藏好 她问起就说我在楼上念书
Hide all this. And if she asks, I was upstairs studying.
但你不在楼上念书
But you weren't upstairs studying.
执行记忆体覆盖
Run memory override.
我在楼上念书 是你没看到
Yes, I was. You just didn't see me.
是我没看到 冯恩
I didn't see you, Fern.
冯恩 是你吗
Fern, is that you?
妈 我刚在房♥里念书
Oh, hey, Mom. I was just studying in my room.
是 冯恩在她房♥里念书
Yes, Fern was studying in her room.
你有事跟我说吗
You have anything to share with me?
你重回宝座了
You got your spot back.
班上第一名
Head of the class!
妈 你怎么有这个
Mom, why do you even have this?
我去你学校一趟
I had to go by your school.
可别再退步了
Just be sure not to let it slip again.
妈
Mom.
我担心 因为顶层的位子很有限
I worry because there's not a place for everyone at the top.
我知道
I know.
我很以你为荣
I'm just so proud of you.
零点零零零五
Point zero-zero-zero-five.
威姆 我回来了
Wim, I'm home.
九六七
Nine-six-seven.
不对 等等
No. Wait.
真难得 你在念书
Hey, look at that. Studying for a change.
问我一题
Ask me one.
五号♥基本表是多少
Uh, what's the basic table of five?
一点六零九...四
One point six-zero-nine... four?
差一点
Almost.
你会搞定的
You'll get it eventually.
我怕我睡不着
I don't think I can sleep.
像妈以前那样为我说故事好吗
Will you please read me a story like Mom used to?
抱歉 儿子 我要工作
Uh, sorry, buddy. I gotta work.
听睡前故事
Bedtime stories?
你年纪不算小了吧
Aren't you getting a little bit old for that?
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
威姆
Wim!
不 等等我
No! Wait!
停车
Stop the tram!
我睡过头
I overslept!
你赶得上的
You can make it!
我要走捷径
I'm gonna take a shortcut!
什么
A what?
走捷径
A shortcut!
只看自己桌面 直到评估结束
With eyes on your own desk until Assessment is complete.
跳过的部分无法回头重写
If you skip a section, you will not be able to repeat it.
未经许可的数据板或通讯器
No unauthorized datapads or comlinks are allowed
在测验期间一律禁用
during any of the testing sections.
如需使用洗手间
If you must use the refresher,
维持坐姿并用桌面控制器
remain seated and utilize your desk controls.
提早答完一部分 请静候
If you finish a section early, wait silently
下一部分开始 - 威姆 你在哪里
for the next section to begin. - Where are you, Wim?
有疑问吗
Any questions?
如果有人没搭上电车 所以选择走捷径
Uh, what if, say, someone missed their tram so they're taking a shortcut,
然后... - 坐下 同学
and-- - Sit down, student.
测验即将开始
The test will begin shortly.
坐好
Sit.
救救我
Help!
同学 你违反了学校出勤规定
Student... you are in violation of school attendance protocols.
跟我走 - 好
Come with me. - Okay.
我要怎么过去
Uh... How?
要等多久
How much longer?
考官等一下就会见你
The Proctor will see you shortly.
你闯了什么祸
What are you in for?
我错过评估测验
I missed my Assessment.
你闯了什么祸
What are you in for?
我飙车 机器人讨厌我
I race bikes so the droids hate me.
我看过你的车
I saw your bike.
很炫
It's totally wizard.
听说
You know,
上一个缺考评估的学生 考官带他到
the last kid who skipped Assessment, the Proctor took him down
学校底下的秘密房♥间
to a secret chamber under the school
逼他挖矿做苦工
to make him work in the mines.
挖矿
Mines?
没人再见过他
Never saw him again.
最好是
Yeah, right.
太假了
That's so made up.
考官 我...
Oh! Proctor, I--
我被督导到一半必须离开 就因为你跷课缺考
I got pulled out of a review because you skipped your test?
不 我没有跷... - 你的衣服怎么了
No, I didn't skip-- - What happened to your clothes?
爸 那不...
Dad, that doesn't--
这是绝对不容许的 年轻人
This is absolutely unacceptable, young man.
爸 那不重要 我发现有东西埋在树林里
Dad, that doesn't matter, because I found something buried in the woods.
像被遗弃的绝地圣殿 像这样
I think it's a lost Jedi temple like this.
绝地...威姆
A Jedi-- Wim!
我说服考官让你重考
I convinced the Proctor to let you retake the test,