你居然说你长大后想当绝地
Can't believe you said you wanted to be a Jedi when you grow up.
就算是又怎样
So what if I did?
难道你不想做些刺♥激♥的事
Don't you ever want to do anything exciting?
(前情提要)
我发现有东西埋在树林里 等一下 有人来过
I found something buried in the woods. Wait a minute. Someone's been here.
是你 - 我叫冯恩
You. - Name's Fern.
她是KB 这是我们发现的
She's KB. And this is our find.
打开之后 要让我们进去看
If we open it, then we get to go in and look.
一言为定
Deal.
只是机器人 - 死了的机器人
It's just a droid. - A dead droid.
别碰 什么都别碰
Do not touch that. Don't touch anything.
快 快走
Come on. Let's go! Let's go!
这是星际飞船
It's a starship?
爸 我在上面 - 威姆
Dad! Dad! Up here! - Wim!
你这呆瓜做了什么
You idiot! What did you do?
我们会爆♥炸♥ 粉身碎骨
We're gonna explode into a million pieces!
我可以关掉 - 怎么关
I-- I can turn it off. I can turn it off. - How?
这是哪里
Where are we?
如果刚才是超太空 我们可能飞了超级远
If that was hyperspace, we could be really, really, really far away.
太糟了
This is so bad.
我们要马上掉头飞回家
We-- We need to turn around and go home right now.
好的 冷静
Okay, okay. Easy.
你再乱按纽 我就把你...
If you press another button, I swear I will--
那是什么
What is that?
船长 有人闯入驾驶舱
Captain! Intruders in the cockpit!
怎么处理这些小鬼 扭断他们脖子
What should I do with these gremlins? Snap their necks?
把他们扔出气密舱
Throw them out of the airlock?
别伤害我们
Don't hurt us!
船长 船长
Captain? Captain?
全得靠我自己处理 你们都过来
Gotta do everything around here. Come along, you lot.
放开我 救命 - 不要 放了他
Help! Let me go! Help! - No! No! Let him go!
放开他 - 你要带他去哪里
Let him go. - Where are you taking him?
去见船长 船长 - 帮帮忙
To see the captain. - You gotta do something.
他可能故障了 - 我应付得了机器人 来吧
I think he might be malfunctioning. - Neel. I can handle a droid. Come on.
船长 - 你的船长死了
Captain. - Hey! Your captain's dead.
无礼的生物想愚弄我
Impertinent creatures trying to f-f-fool me.
不然怎么只有我们 他却不在
Then why are we here and he's not?
根据我的程式 船舰不能没船长
According to my program, there can be no ship without a captain.
这艘飞船还在 所以...船长
And the ship, she's still here, so... Captain.
船长 船长
Captain. Captain.
威姆 该怎么办
Wim, what should we do?
别问他 我们会在这里全要怪他
Don't ask him. He's the whole reason why we're here in the first place.
都是我的错 - 船长
Really, it's my fault? - Captain.
肯定是
It definitely is.
可以算是 - 船长
It kind of is. - Captain.
交给我 机器人
I got this. Hey, droid.
你有什么事
What do you want?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
有些人叫我SM-33
There are some who call me SM-33.
SM-33 跟你说个坏消息
Well, SM-33, I have some bad news.
我杀了你的船长
I killed your captain.
不可能 你看起来不擅长战斗
Most unlikely. You seem ill-favored for combat.
但这是真的
But it's true.
我捅了他肚子 把他扔到太空中
I stabbed him right in the guts and threw him into space.
所以我成了你的新船长 对吧
Which makes me your new captain. Right?
我该怎么处理这些偷渡客
What am I to do with these stowaways?
船长
Captain?
不公平 我也想当船长
Hey, no fair! I wanted to be the captain.
身为船员 你可要求与船长决一死战
As crew, you may challenge the captain to a battle to the death.
不用了 没关系
Uh, no, that's okay.
好的 SM-33
Now, SM-33.
向我介绍怎么驾驶飞船 - 很简单
Show me how to fly my ship. - It's simple.
主加速 俯仰 偏摆 翻滚 配平控制 次加速
Primary acceleration, pitch, yaw, roll, trim control, secondary acceleration,
后推进器 侧推进器 基座推进器 次基座推进器
rear thrusters, side thrusters, base thrusters, secondary base thrusters,
第三基座推进器 后护盾 前护盾 最后是襟翼 明白吗
tertiary thrusters, rear shield, front shield, and finally, flaps. Got it?
是的 一清二楚
Yeah. Makes complete sense.
这有什么用 - 不行
What does this one do? - No, no. No!
那是紧急船体破坏装置 你这傻瓜
That's the emergency hull demolition sequencer, you fool!
千万不能碰 - 我没有要碰
Never ever, ever touch that. - I'm not gonna touch it.
真希望你没这么说 - 我能驾驶吗
I wish you hadn't said that. - Can I fly the ship?
威姆 不行 - 不
Wim, no! - No!
真讨厌
Aw, man.
你能驾驶吗
Can you fly it?
在下建议我们尽快修复必要系统
I most humbly suggest we fix the critical systems as soon as possible.
有座星际港很安全 需要什么都有 不会被盘问
I know a safe starport where we can get anything we need, no questions asked.
不去星际港 直接掉头带我们回家
No starports. Just turn this thing around and get us home.
是 船长
Aye, Captain.
告诉我 你说的家在什么地方
Tell me, where is it that you call home?
返回出发点 艾特艾廷 我们刚才的所在地
Just back where we came from. It's At Attin. Where we just were.
我不记得什么艾特艾廷
C-Can't say I remember no At Attin.
他怎么会不知道
How does he not know?
搜寻你记忆库的上一个位置
Try searching your memory bank's last location.
搜寻中...
Searching, searching, searching, searching, searching, searching...
他的脑被老鼠吃了吧
I think the rat ate his brain.
搜寻中...
...searching, searching...
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
他跳到我身上 我没事 - 艾特艾廷 带我们回去
He-He jumped at me. I'm all right. - At Attin! Take us to At Attin!
你说的会不会是阿托朗 - 不是
Might you be thinking of Atollon? - No.
艾尔艾科 奥达尼 那是硫磺沼泽星球
Al Alcor? Aldhani? It's a sulfurous bog world.
不 是艾特艾廷 - 不 是艾特艾廷
No! At Attin! - No! At Attin!
船长 请告诉我 哪一颗星是艾特艾廷
Tell me then, Captain, which one is At Attin?
我们迷路了
We're lost.
真的迷路了
We're really lost.
威姆 你说过不会惹上麻烦
Wim, you promised we wouldn't get in trouble,
但是我们穿越屏障 飞了好远
but now we're way, way out past the Barrier
麻烦超级大 永远找不到路
in so much trouble that we're lost forever.
不能全怪我
Well, it's not all my fault.
船长 要把那失礼的小子扔出气密舱吗
Shall I throw him out of the airlock for insolence, Captain?
只要...
Just...
带我们去你刚说的星际港
Just bring us to that starport you mentioned.
我们去那里问出回家的路
Someone there can give us directions home.
是 船长
Aye, Captain.
准备超太空跃迁 倒数三 二 一
Prepare for hyperspace jump in three, two, one.
《骨干小队》
第一季第二集
那是什么
What was that?
原始生命体 扫描反应正常
Primitive lifeform. Scan is normal.
你扫描到什么异常吗
Have you scanned anything abnormal?
没有 这一区没发现
Negative. There's nothing in this sector.
四号♥搜索队回报 没发现地震源
Search team four, reporting in. Source of seismic disturbance not found.
等等 侦测到物体 快速移♥动♥中
Wait. Something detected. Moving fast.
帮帮忙
Help! Help!
先生 这里是管制区 你在这里做什么
Sir, this is a restricted area. What are you doing out here?
星际飞船...我儿子...
A starship. A starship. My son.
先生 请冷静 - 威姆跟其他孩子...
Sir, please remain calm. - Wim and these other kids.
有三人 他们被星际飞船载走了
There's three of them. They just took off in a starship.
星际飞船
A starship?
不可能 星际飞船不准进出...
Impossible. Starships are not permitted to enter or leave the--
现在可能通过屏障了
Could be out past the Barrier by now!
闯越屏障是严重违法行为
Breaching the Barrier is a serious violation.
监督长不会同... - 要找到他们
The Supervisor will not a-- - You gotta find 'em.
外头不安全 必须带他们回来
It's not safe out there. You gotta bring 'em back.
当然 跟我们走 先生 - 要找到我儿子
Of course. Come with us, sir. - You gotta find my son.
威姆
Wim!
威姆
Wim!
威姆 你还好吗 我们在超太空
Wim, are you okay? We're in hyperspace.
威姆
Wim?
你看
Look!
他们应该是死于决斗
I think they died in a duel.
给你看别的 快来 我找到船长室了
I wanna show you something else! Come on! I think I found the captain's room.
我们可以在这里睡觉
Look, we can all sleep in here.
很炫吧