Come on.
这卫星很冷
This moon is cold.
开始走路就会变暖了
You'll warm up when you start walking.
走吧
Come on.
出发了
Let's go.
站着不动 永远回不了家
Stay here and you'll never get home.
为什么不停近一些
Why didn't we land closer?
你们需要活动
You need the exercise.
他想把飞船藏好
He's trying to hide the ship.
听着 我跟这位朋友是老交情 但...
Listen, this friend of mine, we go way back, but...
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
不完全信任
Not 100%.
因为...
In that...
她可能会从背后捅我们一刀
she might stab us in the back.
捅我们
Stab us?
那只是比喻
Not literally.
听得懂吗
Does that make sense?
算了
Never mind.
你们长大就会明白 走吧
You'll understand when you're old. Come on.
听得见吗
Can you read me?
收到了
Coming in now.
说吧
Go ahead.
是他没错
It's him, all right.
他还带了一群孩子
And he's got a flock of children.
一定是被绑♥架♥的 真可怜
Must be kidnapped. Poor things.
必须帮助他们
You've got to help them.
我会派巡逻队去抓人
I'll dispatch a patrol to make the arrest.
很好 我会尽量拖延他
Good. I'll stall him as long as I can.
但要赶快
But hurry.
是谁在敲我的门
Now, who could that be knocking on my door?
金慕 你好
Hello, Kh'ymm.
是我
It's me.
猩红杰克
Crimson Jack.
你气色不错
You're looking well.
很不错 - 猩红杰克 那是谁
Very well. - Crimson Jack? Who's that?
你还带了一群孩子
And you've brought some children.
杰克 该不会是你的孩子吧
Why, Jack, they aren't all yours, are they?
我是搞砸了我俩的关系
I know I left things in such a mess between us,
今天我排除万难现身
but I couldn't show my face again
是因为我带了很特别的东西给你
until I brought you something really special.
既然如此 我又怎么能拒绝 亲爱又诚信的老朋友呢
In that case, how could I refuse such a dear, old, trusted friend?
来吧
Come.
这边请
Right this way. Right this way.
但什么都别碰
Just don't touch anything.
金慕
Hi, Kh'ymm.
这里很棒 你维持得很整洁
The place looks great. I see you've been cleaning up.
对 我的收藏又变多了
Yes, my growing collection.
来自一千个星球的各种玩意儿
Trinkets and tokens from 1,000 different worlds.
有一千个星球
There's 1,000 worlds?
还不只呢 姑娘
There's more than that, my girl.
要直接谈正事吗
Should we get down to business?
安静 杰克
Quiet, Jack.
孩子 你们怎么会跟他一路
Children, what in the depths are you doing with him?
这可不成
Oh, this will never do.
他救了我们 - 他说你能指引我们回家
He rescued us. - He said you could show us the way home.
银河中所有星星 和连接的超太空航线 我都有星图
I got maps of every star in the galaxy and hyperspace routes between them all.
孩子 你们来自哪里
Where are you from, children?
我来解释... - 艾特艾廷
Let me explain-- - At Attin.
你听过吧
You've heard of it, right?
艾特艾廷 艾特艾廷
At Attin? At Attin?
等等 金慕 那是真的
Wait, Kh'ymm. It's true.
他们来自艾特艾廷
They're from At Attin.
艾特艾廷是很有意思的宇航问题
At Attin is very interesting... ...as an astrogation problem.
那是地图吗 - 不是的 小朋友
Is that a map? - No, my dear boy.
你们的家园遭到刻意隐藏 不让银河其他人发现
You see, your home has been purposely hidden from the rest of the galaxy.
没有艾特艾廷的地图
There is no map to At Attin.
没错 这卷轴画的是旧共和国明珠
No, this scroll depicts the Jewels of the Old Republic.
这些奇妙星球一直被隐藏着 便于保护
Planets of wonders kept hidden for their protection.
很久以前 它们全被摧毁 只剩一颗
Long ago, they were all destroyed, except for one.
艾特艾廷
At Attin.
这地方的传闻如今只存在于儿童故事
Now only remembered in children's stories,
海盗歌♥谣和傻子才信的谣言
pirate shanties, and rumors believed by fools.
但我一直都相信着
But I've always believed.
我们需要地图
We need a map.
我们不需要
No, we don't.
你们就是地图 - 一点也没错
You're the map. - Precisely.
来吧 用天文特征来搜寻我的档案
Come. We'll search my archive by astronomical feature.
哪怕要花一整晚 也会找到你们的星球
Even if it takes all night long, we'll find your planet.
说吧 你们的星球 在银河中有何特别之处
Tell me, what makes your planet special in all the galaxy?
没有 很无聊
Nothing. It's totally boring.
有邻近星球吗
Any nearby planets?
我们在学校学到科罗森和艾岱伦
In school, we learned about Coruscant and Alderaan.
艾岱伦 你们错过大战了吗
Alderaan? Missed the war, did you?
什么大战
What war?
有意思
Fascinating.
因为伟业的关系 我们要待在屏障内
Part of the Great Work is that we're supposed to stay inside the Barrier.
伟业 屏障
Great Work? Barrier?
告诉我 这「屏障」长什么样子
Tell me, what does this "Barrier" look like?
晚上看得见屏障
You see it at night.
雾濛濛的
It's cloudy.
很像漩涡
Like a swirl.
星云气体
Nebular gasses.
也许这就是找不到那些星球的原因
Perhaps that's why the planets remained hidden.
范围缩小了吗 - 有的
Does this narrow it down? - Oh, yes.
只剩一万颗星球
To only 10,000 worlds.
一万颗
Ten thousand?
我们继续厘清 直到筛出你们脑中的线索
We'll carry on until we've picked your little brains clean.
这行不通的
This is never gonna work.
但冯恩 我们已经排除99.99%了
But Fern, we've already eliminated 99.99%.
什么 那是什么符号♥
What, what? What's that symbol?
这里 你的背包上
Here. On your rucksack.
因为我是班上第一名
It's 'cause I'm Head of the Class.
我妈♥逼♥我戴着
My mom makes me wear it.
我不曾在原始共和国文物中见过掌相数字
I've never seen Palmarish numerals used in proto-Republic artifacts.
以此交叉比对旧共和国明珠
We'll cross-reference this with the Jewels of the Old Republic,
星云中的星球和我们推估的轨道参数
planets in nebulae, our estimated orbital parameters.
可能真的行得通
This may actually work.
你找到了吗 - 是的 我...
You have it? Is that it? - Yes. I...
其实 没有
Well, no.
我没找到
No, actually.
有好多参数要执行
So many parameters to run.
谁知道要花多少时间
You know, it could take who knows how long?
要是我不懂你...
If I didn't know better...
我会说你在拖时间
I'd say you were stalling.
猩红杰克 难道你不相信我
Oh, Crimson Jack, you don't trust me?
观测卫星 请回答
Come in, observatory moon, come in.
星区巡逻队已抵达你的位置
This is Sector Patrol, inbound to your position.
你不会开枪打我
You wouldn't shoot me.
别在孩子面前这么做
Not in front of the children.
观测卫星 我们到了
Observatory moon, we're inbound.
金慕 有猩红杰克的动静吗 - 叫他们走
Kh'ymm, any update on Crimson Jack? - Call them off.
孩子们 猩红杰克是个恶棍
Children, listen. Crimson Jack is a scoundrel.
他只想要你们的宝藏 - 叫他们走
All he wants is your treasure. - Call them off.
我呼叫X翼来帮助你们
I called these X-wings to help you.
快跑
Run for it!
不能相信杰克
No, you can't trust Jack!
他会背叛你们
He'll betray you!
我就说她会从背后捅刀吧
I told you she was a backstabber!
到手了
Got it.
我们走
Let's go.
这是什么情况