(帝国垮台后 由新共和国维持银河秩序)
(然而偏远超太空航线 日益遭受海盗侵扰)
(这些海盗胆大包天 在装甲船体印上标语 警告各飞船)
(若不投降 死路一条....)
等等
Wait!
希尔沃船长 这艘船交给你了
Captain Silvo. The ship is yours.
做得好 布图斯 很好
Excellent work, Brutus. Excellent.
现在带我去库房♥
Now, take me to the vault.
你已经丢了船
You've lost your ship.
别把命也丢了
Don't lose your life.
我们受新共和国法令保...
We are protected by New Republic decree--
打开库房♥
Open the vault.
我们没运送信用币
We have no credit shipment.
这是散装货船
This is a bulk freighter!
散装货船的库房♥何必需要磁力密封
If this is a bulk freighter, why is your vault magnetically sealed?
我们受新共和国法令保护
We are protected by New Republic decree.
我在此要求所有海盗败类立刻离开本船
I hereby demand all pirate scum leave this vessel immediately!
把他扔出气密舱 - 是 船长
Throw him out the airlock. - Aye, Captain.
打开库房♥
And open the vault!
不
No!
不
No!
我知道最近没什么赚头
I know these cycles have been lean.
你们有些人几乎对我失去信心
That some of you have all but given up on me,
我可是你们的好船长
your good old captain.
那都过去了
It's all forgotten now.
因为我终于带领你们找到唯一要紧的东西
Because at long last, I've brought you to the only thing that matters.
货真价实的信用币
Cold, hard credits.
好汉们赔上性命 只为了区区一枚信用币
Good men's lives lost for a single, measly credit?
想叛变是吗
Mutiny, then?
《骨干小队》
第一季第一集
恶徒 放开我
Unhand me, you villain!
休想
Never.
你要永远待在我的地牢里受尽折磨至死
You'll spend eternity in my dungeons, being tortured until you die.
不
No!
威姆 你上学要迟到了
Wim! Wim, you're gonna be late for school.
别忘了拿外套
Don't forget your jacket!
我没忘
I didn't.
我找不到通行卡
I can't find my passcard.
你又拿去玩了
Were you playing with it again?
我说过别碰我工作的物品
I told you, don't touch my work stuff.
你可以别在家里四处扔玩具吗
Hey, could you please not leave your toys out all over the house?
老是害我踩到
I keep stepping on them.
注意听好
Now listen up.
我整个星期都会晚归 所以这些给你
I'm going to be late all week, so here.
真是的
Oh, shoot.
好
All right.
修理机器人应该会过来看车♥库♥
Um, there should be a repair droid coming by to look at the garage.
你有没有听我说话
Are you listening to any of this?
我没拿你的通行卡去玩
I didn't play with your passcard.
我要应付监督长督导 无法常待在家里
I have a Supervisor's review, so I'm not gonna be around much.
那是你一周的午餐钱 好吗
That is your lunch money for the week, all right? Oh.
好
Okay.
在这里
Here it is.
我要走了
I gotta go.
上学别迟到
Don't be late for school.
我不会
I won't.
抱歉 伊克夫人
Sorry, Mrs. Ikk!
你不该来的
You should not have come here.
不 我的手臂
No! My arm!
我的肠子流得到处都是
My guts! They're everywhere!
等一下 - 怎样
Wait, wait, wait. - What?
有东西跑进我眼睛里
I think I have something in my eye.
大概是睫毛吧
I think it's an eyelash maybe?
你们在做什么
What are you guys even doing?
电车行进中 请坐好...
Please remain seated while the tram is in mo--
是谁做的
Hey, who did that?
是谁做的 好吧...
Hey, who did that? All right--
我一直卡在五号♥问题 然后 你一定不信
I was so stuck on problem number five until, you'll never believe this,
我完全搞错七号♥跟九号♥的基本表
but I totally switched the basic table of seven and nine!
你碰过这种事吗
Has that ever happened to you?
天啊
Oh, boy.
希望我明天别犯那种错误
I sure hope I don't do something like that tomorrow.
简直是切鼻之痛
That was a pain in the trunk.
对 在八号♥ 要把这两个矩阵相乘
Oh, yeah! On number eight, you had to multiply these two matrices.
你记得吗
You remember?
你看到了吗 - 看到什么
Did you just see that? - See what?
而且八号♥好复杂...
Oh, and number eight was so complicated...
同学们 前往教室
Students, proceed to class.
同学们 前往教室
Students, proceed to class.
同学们 前往教室
Students, proceed to class.
逃学的学生必须留校察看
Students who are truant will face detention.
该上学了 同学们
Time for school now, students.
祝大家学习愉快 别迟到
Enjoy another day of learning. Don't be late.
上课迟到的学生将接受违规处分
Students who are late to class will receive an infraction.
把容易出错的分类帐目 替换成自♥由♥浮动变数表
By substituting error-prone ledger entries with free-floating variable tables
并且用标记演算法组织一系列的矩阵
in which a series of matrices are organized by a labelling algorithm.
这个方法对比屏障外的行星
Contrast this method with the approach practiced in planets
所采用的流动性建模
outside the Barrier called liquidity modelling...
后者以计算取代了标记
...in which a computation takes the place of labelling.
在屏障内的我们
Here, inside the Barrier,
考虑多种货币的可替代性
we take into account the fungibility of multiple currencies
透过进一步分♥析♥任何分类帐 随时间而损失的潜在风险
by further analyzing the potential risk of loss over time of any ledger.
现在请同学们一起欢迎一位特别访客
And now class, it is time for a special visitor
她是监督长办公室的代表
from the Office of the Supervisor.
孩子们 大家好 我是法拉副部长
Good afternoon, children. My name is Undersecretary Fara.
法拉副部长好 - 法拉副部长好
Hello, Undersecretary Fara.
今天我特别从繁忙的行程中抽空前来
Today I've taken time out of my very busy schedule
和你们认真说一件很重要的事
to come talk about something near and dear to my heart.
就是明天的职涯评估测验
Tomorrow's Career Assessment Test.
明天 - 可以说
Tomorrow? - In a way...
这项测验会决定你们未来的路
...this one test will set the course of your entire future.
等到分发后 你们开始工作
Once you're assigned a career path,
为我们艾特艾廷星 奉献一己之力 成就伟业
you'll become part of our planet At Attin's contribution to the Great Work.
维持共和国的和平与强大
Keeping the Republic peaceful and strong.
同学们 跟副部长说你们要怎么
Students, tell the Undersecretary how you would like
为伟业做出贡献
to contribute to the Great Work.
茹娜 说吧
Yes, Roona?
我想当高级统计会计师
I want to be a senior statistical accountant!
很好
Ah, yes.
接下来...你
And... you.
不公平 我想当分♥析♥师
No fair. I want to be an analyst.
别担心 分♥析♥师越多越好
Don't worry. We need all the analysts we can get.
再来...
And...
换你说
you.
我爸是系统协调员 但...
Well, my dad's a Systems Coordinator but...
我想要真正地帮助别人
I think I wanna really help people, you know?
例如帮人解危之类的
Like if there's danger or something.
那不是职业 那是保安机器人的工作
That's not a career. That's what Safety Droids are for.
认真念书 多休息 别紧张
Study hard, get plenty of rest. And don't be nervous.
要记住 我们在伟业中都有各自的岗位
Remember, we all have a place in the Great Work.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你真的不知道明天要评估
Did you seriously not know Assessment was tomorrow?
不然大家为什么一直念书
Why do you think everyone's all studying all the time?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I--
我们不是一直在念书吗
Aren't we always studying all the time?
你会不及格吗 我也可能不及格
Are you gonna fail? 'Cause I could fail too.
至少我们还可以在同一班
At least we'd still be in the same class together.
尼尔 我不会不及格
Neel, I'm not gonna fail.
我不想被留级 威姆
I don't wanna get held back, Wim.
那样我就不能跟茹娜同班了
I wouldn't be in the same class with Roona anymore.
跟茹娜
"As Roona?"
我喜欢她
I like her.