但要先扣五十分
but now there's a fifty-point penalty,
表示你必须全部答对才能及格
which means you have to get every answer right just to pass.
全部... - 所以别再胡扯什么绝地圣殿
Every answer... - So can it with this Jedi temple nonsense.
回家认真念书 明天我亲自送你过来
You go home, you study. Tomorrow, I will drop you off personally.
你最好考及格 明白了吗
I expect you to pass. Do you understand?
明白了
Yes, sir.
我要回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
树林里有绝地圣殿
A Jedi temple out in the woods?
什么
What?
你说你在树林里发现绝地圣殿
You said you found a Jedi temple out in the woods.
没有
No.
我...说谎
I was... lying.
我...该回家了 我爸都说了
I-- I better go home like my dad said.
所以...
So...
图露
Tuloo! Hi.
尼尔在哪里
Where's Neel?
吓我一跳
Oh, my goodness!
威姆 你没去考试 怎么了
Wim, you missed the whole test! What happened?
你♥爸♥的工具都还在吗
Does your dad still got all those tools?
好 有什么能用的
Okay, what do we got here?
如果发现绝地圣殿 不是该告诉监督长吗
If you found a real Jedi temple, shouldn't we tell the Supervisor?
或告诉爸妈
Or maybe our parents?
为什么要去挖掘
Why do we have to dig it up? - Uh...
因为这可能是真正的探险 不用再玩假的
'Cause this could be a real adventure. No more pretend.
你甚至没问评估考得怎样
You didn't even ask how Assessment went.
评估考得怎样 - 我觉得挺好
How did Assessment go? - I think good!
很棒 走吧 - 你要保证我们不会惹上麻烦
Okay, that's great. Let's go. - But promise we won't get in trouble.
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay.
绝地一号♥确认中
Jedi One checking in.
我要取什么通讯代号♥
What should my comm sign be?
我想到了
Oh, I know.
绝地二号♥确认中
Jedi Two checking in.
听得很清楚 - 收到
Read you loud and clear. - Copy.
我改变主意了 你应该回去念书
I changed my mind. You should be studying instead.
我能帮你... - 晚点再念 我能兼顾
I can help-- - I'll study after. I can do both.
来 握紧绳子
Here, just hold the rope.
好 小心手别擦伤 - 对
Okay. Careful of rope burn. - Right.
准备好了没 - 好了
Okay. Ready? - Yeah.
三 二...
Three, two...
真要命 - 我以为你撑得住
Oh, man. - I thought you had me.
你的骨头太重了
Your bones are too heavy.
你看
Look. Look.
在那里
There it is.
可能只是掩埋的垃圾
It's probably just buried junk.
在树林里
In the middle of the woods?
等等 这是哪里
Wait. Where are we?
等一下
Wait a minute.
有人来过
Someone's been here.
闯入者
Trespassers.
报上名来
State your names.
威姆 - 尼尔
Wim. - Neel.
你们违反了规定
You are in violation of protocol.
回答问题 否则消灭你们
Answer or be vaporized.
你暗恋哪个同学
Who do you have a crush on at school?
什么 - 茹娜
What? - Roona!
抱歉 是冯恩要我这么说的
Sorry. Fern made me say it.
忘了关 等等
Oops. Hang on.
抱歉 是她指使我的
Sorry. She made me do that.
是你
You.
是我
Me.
我叫冯恩
Name's Fern.
她是KB
She's KB.
这是我们发现的
And this is our find.
我们要拆走零件
We're gonna strip it for parts.
明明是我的
This is mine.
我主张过了
I already claimed it.
我撤销主张 提出我和KB的主张
I called un-claimsies then claimed it for me and KB.
男生不准来
No boys allowed.
必须原主张人在场才能撤销
No calling un-claimsies without the claimer.
全星球的人都知道这点
Everyone on the whole planet knows that.
好
Fine.
那我现在撤销主张
Then I call un-claimsies now!
我主张 - 我主张
Claimsies. - Claimsies.
可恶
Blast it.
谢了 KB
Thanks, KB.
她们先说的 主张有效
They called claimsies. It checks out.
尼尔 - 我说男生不准来
Neel! - And now I call no boys.
这是我们的 我们赶来挖掘
This is ours. We came here to dig.
你们还是能挖掘
Oh, you can still dig.
帮我们打工 - 行
As our employees. - Okay.
尼尔 别帮她们做事
Neel! We don't work for them.
她们不懂这是什么
They don't even know what this is.
这不是绝地圣殿
It's not a Jedi temple.
明明就是
Yeah-huh, it is.
不是
No, it's not.
这里本来是新社区开♥发♥案
See, this was supposed to be a new neighborhood development.
爷爷都告诉我了
Grandpa told me all about it.
污水站出了差错
Something went wrong with the sewage substation.
里头充满毒气
Whole thing filled up with poison gas.
人没被毒死 只是疯了
Didn't kill them, though, just made them crazy.
他们开始吃掉对方
They started to eat each other.
没其他选择
There was no choice.
只能把他们活埋 永远困在地下
They had to bury them alive, trapped underground forever.
我爷爷说
My grandpa says
如果仔细听
if you listen really closely,
还能听见他们撞门
you can still hear them banging on the doors...
想逃出来
trying to get out.
不好笑
That wasn't funny.
你们真好骗
You are so gullible.
因为你是骗子
'Cause you're a liar.
但你们似乎挺壮的
Well, you guys do look pretty strong, though.
对 比你们强壮多了
Yeah, way stronger than you.
可惜我们不够壮 挖不开剩下的
Oh, it's too bad we're not strong enough to dig the rest of it out.
冯恩
Fern.
我们挖得开 - 对
We can. - Yeah!
但打开之后 要让我们进去看
But if we open it, then we get to go in and look.
一言为定
Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
威姆 你没关上车♥库♥门
Wim, you left the garage door open.
你最好在念书
You'd better be studying!
威姆
Wim?
然后我们进去 重新主张
Then when we get inside, we recall claimsies
因为她们只主张了外面
because they only claimed the outside.
这主意...好天才 - 是啊
That's... genius. - I know.
那两个笨女生
These girls are so dumb.
小心
Hey, watch it!
那两个笨男生
These boys are so dumb.
你不必这么坏心
You didn't have to be so mean.
这是他们发现的
They did find it.
你说这是什么
What do you think it is?
不知道
No idea.
但里面一定有旧的电源转换器
But I bet there's an old power converter in there.
尼尔 那上面呢 - 哪里上面
Neel, what about up here? - Up where?
没事
Never mind.
她在做什么 - 安静
What's she doing? - Quiet.
有人吗
Hello?
威姆
Wim!
等等 - 威姆
Wait. - Wim!
听见了吗 - 听见什么
Did you guys hear that? - Hear what?