You're not pirates?
我们是小孩 - 小孩为何不能...
We're kids. - Why cannot kids--
不 33
No. No. 33!
一群小鬼头来我的星际港做什么
What's a litter of runts doing in my starport?
我们只想回家
We just wanna go home.
他们怎么有座标 他们怎么通过火炮的
How do they have our coordinates? How did they get past the cannons?
谁叫你不先问机器人就射它
Why didn't you ask our droid before you shot it?
别担心 船长 我们会问出真♥相♥
Don't worry, Captain. We'll get the truth out of 'em.
别再让他们跑了
See that they don't run off again.
我们在这里
We're right here.
有问题想问我们 自己来问
You got a question for us, ask us yourself.
别惹他生气 冯恩
Don't make him mad, Fern!
火爆姑娘 去禁闭室冷静一 两天 我们再来谈谈
Feisty girl. Cool off in the brig a day or two. Then we'll talk.
禁闭室 那是什么
Brig? What's a brig?
银河不该是这个样子的
This is not what the galaxy was supposed to be like.
你还是别躺在那里
You probably shouldn't lay on there.
因为泥土脏兮兮
I mean, the dirt is really dirty.
好 别垂头丧气了
Okay, enough moping.
我们要想出怎么一步一步回家
Let's figure out how to get home step by step.
第一步 逃出禁闭室
Step one. Get out of the brig.
好
Okay.
怎么逃出去
How are we gonna do that?
如果训练这个小家伙去那里拿钥匙呢
Hey, what if we train this little guy to go get the key over there?
可以试试 - 就这么办
Uh, we can try. - Move, move. Let's do it.
爬上柱子 然后拿钥匙回来 听得懂吧
Climb up those poles and get the key and come back. You understand me, right?
明白吗
You got it?
好 去吧 钥匙就挂在上面
All right. Do it. It's hanging above there, okay?
不对 - 不 另一边
No, no, no, no, no! - No, no, the other way.
钥匙在那里 - 走这边
The key! Over there! - This way!
钥匙 在那边 - 就挂在那里
The key. Over there. - It's hanging right there.
不对
No, no, no.
不
No. No.
好吧 第二步 找到SM-33 修好他 带他回船上
Anyway. Step two. Find SM-33, fix him, and get him back to the ship.
第二步这么多 - 第三步
All of that is step two? - Step three.
我们还要找到回家的路
We still need directions home,
但大家都认为艾特艾廷是想象的传说
but everyone thinks At Attin is some sort of make-believe myth.
难怪那些海盗取笑我们
That's why those pirates were laughing at us.
传说中的艾特艾廷似乎有某种永恒宝藏
I guess the legend is that At Attin holds some sort of eternal treasure.
什么 太傻了 谁会相信
What? That's so dumb. Who would believe that?
你让我们飞入超太空横渡银河
You were the one who hyperspaced us to the other side of the galaxy
原因就是你以为我们在绝地圣殿中
because you thought we were in a Jedi temple.
也许可以花钱逃出去...
Look, maybe we can just buy our way out--
别傻了 拿钱出来只会被抢走
Don't be so dense. Show 'em that, and they're just gonna steal it.
至少这是个计画
At least it's a plan.
我们会坐牢
We wouldn't be in jail
都是你命令33带我们到海盗...
if you didn't order 33 to fly us to a pirate--
好了
Now, now.
别吵架
Don't fight.
别怕 我只想帮你们
Fear not. I only want to help you.
退后
Hey, back off!
我能帮你们回到船上
I can help you get to your ship.
找到你们的星球
Find that planet of yours.
我只要求你们带我一起走
All I ask is that you take me with you.
我困在这个破地方实在太久了
I've been stuck on this scabby rock far too long.
我们要怎么出去
How are we even gonna get out of here?
钥匙
The key.
真天才 但我们拿不到
Okay, genius, we can't reach it.
我们与钥匙之间的距离...
The distance between us and the key...
只是假象
is an illusion.
你...
You're...
你是绝地
You're a Jedi.
你能保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
(源自乔治卢卡斯之《星际大战》)