我摔倒在柜子上 扭伤了鼻子
and I fell on the credenza and sprained my trunk.
你认真的吗 - 对
Are you serious? - Yeah.
他彻底打败我 他个子还只有我的一半
He totally beat me, even though he's about half my size.
我没遇过你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you before.
漂亮 KB
Oh, nice, KB.
他们刚才去哪里 - 尼尔 你看
Where have they been? - Oh, Neel, Neel, check this out!
看这个东西
Look at this thing.
威姆 不要 这样不好吧
Wim. No, Wim, I don't think that's a good idea.
没事的 你看着
No, it's fine, it's fine. Just look. Just look.
小兄弟 你的训练充满斗志
I see you train with spirit, my boy.
现在 你们要证明自己的潜能
And now, you will prove your potential.
冯恩船长和她的船员将为我们增光 当我们的作战前锋
Captain Fern and her crew will honor us by leading us into battle.
什么
What?
你真是太客气了 不过...
That's very gracious of you, but...
还是不了
No, thanks.
没事的
It'll be fine.
只要打了胜仗 他就会带我们去陨落圣所
We'll just win the battle, and he'll take us to the Fallen Sanctum.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
等战斗一开始 就丢下武器跟着冯恩
As soon as the fighting begins, drop your weapon and follow Fern.
安静 光提到临阵脱逃就能让你挨枪
Quiet. Even talking of desertion will get you shot.
停步
Hold.
去吧 侦察前方
Go now. Scout ahead.
我们
Us?
快去
Come on.
冯恩 我们要怎么脱身
Fern, how are we gonna run away from this?
尼尔 - 不
Neel? - No.
尼尔 来 走吧
Neel, come on, let's go.
我跟着他们去
I will go with them.
海娜
Hayna!
你不必这样
You don't have to.
我猜你会紧张
I thought you might be nervous.
我吓坏了
I'm terrified.
在这种时候 有朋友陪伴会好得多
When I feel that way, it is better to be with a friend.
朋友
Friend?
好吧
Very well.
快去
Then go.
没事 没事
Okay. Okay.
没事
Okay.
对
Yeah.
有朋友陪伴好多了
It is better with a friend.
不过身为朋友 我有话想说
But let me just say, as a friend...
这样不对
this isn't right.
我不是因为害怕才这样说
And I'm not just saying this because I'm scared.
虽然我是真的很怕
Even though I am scared.
但我想说的是 发动突袭
But, I mean, fighting in a raid?
我不想伤害别人
I don't want to hurt anybody.
真正勇敢的行为应该是促成和平才对
The really brave thing would be to just make peace already.
你们是托伊克人吧
You're the Troiks, right?
这些应该是属于你们的
I believe these belong to you.
先生 托伊克人欠你一份人情
The Troik owe you a debt, sir.
尽管开口吧
Name your rewards.
你要武器 还是毛皮
Weapons? Hides?
我要那四位
These four.
孩子们
The little ones.
对
Yeah.
我需要他们
Yeah, I need them.
让他们走 - 是
Let them go. - Aye.
冯恩
Hey, Fern.
乔德 你刚才...
Jod, you actually--
得救了
We're saved!
谢谢 - 没什么
Thanks. - It's all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
小意思
Yeah, of course.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
你确定要带走他们 放弃上好的毛皮吗
Are you sure you'd rather have them over our best hides?
有多少毛皮
How many hides?
乔德 - 我说笑的
Jod! - No, I'm joking.
我们走吧 - 爸爸 他们证明了自己的勇敢
Come on, let's go. - Papa, they have proven their bravery.
来
Come.
我带你们去陨落圣所
I will take you to the Fallen Sanctum.
我当时被一群战士包围
So there I was, surrounded by warriors
对方说你们这些孩子 加入了他们死敌的阵营
who tell me you lot have joined up with their sworn enemy.
看来不太妙
Wasn't looking good.
不过 那些哈坦人喜欢谈条件
But, hey, those Hattan guys, they love a bargain.
所以我拿出几枚共和币...
So, well, couple of Republic credits...
等一下 - 买♥♥了那群牲口 怎样
Wait, what-- - And I bought the whole herd. What?
你从哪里...
Where'd you get--
你偷了我的钱
Did you steal my dataries?
对
Yeah.
救了你们的小命
To save your lives.
陨落圣所就在那里
There lies the Fallen Sanctum.
是他们这星球的监督长塔
It's their version of the Supervisor's Tower.
在艾特艾廷 没人可以上去
On At Attin, no one's allowed up there.
我不记得什么艾特艾廷
C-Can't say I remember no At Attin.
我们知道
We know.
走吧 33
Come on, 33.
我只能送到这里
This is as far as I go.
等等 你不来吗
Wait, you're not coming?
我要回去帮我父亲
I must return to aid my father.
海娜 跟我们走
Come with us, Hayna.
我家的空间很大
My house has plenty of room.
艾特艾廷很和平
At Attin is peaceful.
不
No.
也许哪天 等我当上托伊克人的领袖
Perhaps someday, when I am leader of the Troik,
我会想起你的方法
I will remember your ways.
现在我懂了
I see now.
是你的软弱...
Your weakness...
造就你的善良
it makes you kind.
我的星球需要一些善良
And my world could use some kindness.
尼尔
Neel.
我不想打岔 但...
Hate to interrupt but...
走吧
come on.
快过来
Move your trunk.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
那这次试看看...
Then for once...
什么都别说
say nothing.
尼尔
Neel.
也许这次会成功
Maybe this will work?
现在住在这里的是谁
So, who exactly lives here now?
在我们的星球 这是监督长塔
Well, on our planet, this is the Supervisor's Tower,
但是在这里...
but here...
海娜说这里会有星球座标
Here is where Hayna said there would be coordinates.
也许有家的座标
Maybe for home?
又是一座废墟
Another ruin.
没多少东西
Not much here.
有看到类似艾特艾廷地图的东西吗
See anything that looks like a map to At Attin?
我不记得什么艾特艾廷
C-Can't say I remember no At Attin.
我有发现
I think I found something.
这里写「艾特艾图」
Well, that says "At Aytuu."
这是一组银河座标
And these are galactic coordinates.
你看 这里还有
Look. There's more.
那是艾特艾克兰
That's At Achrann.
那组就是金慕给我们的座标
And those are the coordinates that Kh'ymm gave us to this system.
这是艾特艾瑞西亚
Here's At Arissia.
这是艾特艾拉文
Here's At Aravin.
这是艾特艾科达
At Acoda here!
大伙 我找到艾特艾廷了
Guys! Guys! I found At Attin!
不
Oh, no.
座标不见了
The coordinates are gone.
对 不见了
Yeah, they're gone.