剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
是啊 铁桶 相信我 我懂
Yeah, Bucket, believe me, I know.
我也没得选啊
I didn't have much of a choice.
卡兹需要火球号♥
Kaz needed the Fireball.
我肯定离被塔姆发现还剩...
And I'm sure Tam will find out,
四 三 二 一
in about four... three... two... one...
耶格尔 在哪呢
Yeager! Where is it?
你借给他了 对吧
You loaned it to him, didn't you?
等一下 塔姆
Now, hold on a second, Tam.
火球号♥严格来讲是我的飞船
The Fireball is still technically my ship.
不管严格来讲它是谁的
Well, regardless of whoever technically owns it,
卡兹没有这个也开不了多远
Kaz isn't gonna get very far without this.
-等等 那是 -没错
- Wait, is that-- - Yep.
我还没换掉所有坏了的稳定器
He flew off before I could replace
他就开走了
all of the broken stabilizers.
你有想过
Did it ever occur to you
我不想让火球号♥起飞
that I didn't want the Fireball flown
是因为还没修好吗
because it's not fixed?
不好了
Oh, no.
别担心 BB-8
Don't worry, BB-8.
我迅速检查了飞船的所有系统
I did a quick run-through of all the ship systems.
我们很快就能和波会合了
We'll rendezvous with Poe in no time.
没事
Okay. This is fine.
完全正常
Totally normal.
火球号♥只是需要热个身
The Fireball just needs to warm up.
只要稳定器没问题就行
As long as the stabilizers are holding.
什么 它们没启动
What? They're offline?
全都没启动 别啊
Nothing's holding? Oh, come on!
读数也全都失灵了吗
The readouts are malfunctioning too?
好吧 BB 我们有麻烦了
Okay, BB, we're in trouble.
我们来不及去见波了
I don't think we're gonna make it to Poe in time.
我们到此为止了 BB
I think this is it, BB.
很高兴能认识你
It was great knowing you.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第十集
求你了 别爆♥炸♥啊
Come on. Don't explode on me.
别爆♥炸♥
Don't explode.
没错 我们要爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, we're gonna explode.
波 终于
Poe! Finally!
别担心 孩子 我们用牵引波束拉住你了
Don't worry, kid, we've got you in a tractor beam.
关掉加速器 让我们来吧
Ease off the accelerator. We'll take you in from here.
谢谢 我还以为我要被炸熟了呢
Thanks. I thought we were fried for sure.
我会找机修工看看你的飞船
I'll have some mechanics take a look at your ship
我们稍微做个简报
while we're having our little debriefing.
我还是不敢相信你居然在开这艘破船
I still can't believe you're flying that death trap.
好险
Too close.
希望他们能修好火球号♥
I hope they can fix the Fireball.
你没错 BB
Yeah. You're right, BB.
很可能修不好了
It's probably unfixable.
他来了
There he is.
BB-8 我说过只要有你在
BB-8, I told you Kaz wouldn't blow up
卡兹不会炸掉的
as long as you're around.
是吧 等等 你说什么
Yeah. Wait, what?
我也想你啊 好兄弟
I missed you too, buddy.
行了行了 你们两个友爱的机器人
All right, all right, you two love droids.
有的是时间叙旧
There'll be plenty of time to catch up.
所以 你有什么发现 卡兹
So, what have you got for me, Kaz?
第一秩序给多泽的提议副本
A copy of the First Order's proposal to Doza.
已经破解 可以分♥析♥了
Decrypted and ready to go.
你为抵抗组织立下了汗马功劳啊 孩子
You're doing great work for the Resistance, kid.
其实 首领要见你
In fact, the boss wants to see you.
等等 奥嘉纳将军在这吗
Wait, General Organa is-is here?
将军
General.
您记得卡兹吧 我们的一名间谍
You remember Kaz. One of our spies.
如他承诺 他带来了第一秩序的提议
He brought that First Order proposal as promised.
对吧 卡兹
Haven't you, Kaz?
对
Yes.
在这里 将军
Right here, ma'am.
干得漂亮 胜太
Excellent work, Kazuda.
我会让我的团队立刻开始分♥析♥
I'll have my team analyze this immediately.
根据你的报告 我们计算出了
Based on your reports, we've calculated
通过未知区域的可能飞行路线
a possible flight path through the Unknown Regions
能通到第一秩序的前哨
that could lead to a First Order outpost.
真的吗 哪种前哨
Really? What kind of outpost?
这就是我要调查的事情了
That's what I'm gonna find out.
要一起来吗 孩子
You want to come along, kid?
我 和你一起吗
U-uh, me? Go with you?
我的任务 我可以自己选助手
Hey, my mission, so I pick my wingman.
谢谢 这对我意义重大
Thanks. That means a lot.
但记住 波 你的任务
But remember, Poe, your mission
只是侦查
is reconnaissance only.
不要与敌军交战
Do not engage the enemy.
听清楚了吗
Am I clear?
当然 将军 您了解我
Of course, General. You know me.
我不受到攻击时不会主动攻击别人的
I am not one to engage unless provoked.
所以我才要重申一遍
That's why I'm going to say it again.
不要与敌人交战
Do not engage the enemy.
明白
Understood.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
从没有真正地准备好过
Never really ready for anything,
不过这阻止不了我
but that hasn't stopped me yet.
就是这种精神 孩子
That's the spirit, kid.
现在你像一个抵抗组织飞行员一样思考了
Now you're thinking like a Resistance pilot.
是的 还不习惯
Yeah, well, still not used to
这种生死攸关的事
this life-or-death-situation stuff.
那挺好 因为我也没习惯
That's good, 'cause I'm not either.
你永远习惯不了
You never get used to it.
所以我们到底要找什么
So... what are we looking for exactly?
当我们看到它的时候就会知道了
We'll know it when I see it.
等一下
Wait a second.
我探测到了一些人造的东西
I'm picking up something... manmade.
那是某种信♥号♥♥灯
It's a beacon of some kind.
浮标 标记路径用的
Buoys. For marking a path.
真不错 不是吗
Isn't that nice of them?
BB-8侦测到了一些大的东西
BB-8 is picking up something big.
可能是一艘飞船
A ship maybe.
关闭能源 防止被侦测到
Power down to avoid detection.
我们漂进去 他们会以为我们是小行星
Let's drift in. They'll think we're asteroids.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think it is?
第一秩序的某个驻地
Some kind of First Order station.
干得不错 CB-23
Nice work, CB-23.
看来驻地里没有生命迹象
Looks like there are no life-forms aboard.
也没有活跃的机器人
No active droids either.
开启能源 我们降落
Power on, we're gonna land.
奥加纳将军说只让我们监视
General Organa said surveillance only.
记得吗
Remember?
我们是在监视
We are doing surveillance.
从内部
From the inside.
这地方是用来干什么的
What is this place for?
这是我见过的
This is the biggest installation
他们建造的最大的设施
I've seen 'em build yet.
感觉有些太轻松了
Seems a little too easy.
如果第一秩序回来怎么办
What if the First Order comes back?
CB-23 把那些飞船飞出去
CB-23, fly these ships out,
把它们藏在小行星带里
and hide 'em in that asteroid field,
以防有人来
just in case anyone decides to show up.
如果我们需要来接 我再联♥系♥你
I'll call you when we need a pickup.
好了 我们观察一下四周
All right, let's look around,
看看这到底是什么地方
find out what this place is.
你知道怎么用这个吗
Know how to use one of these things?
当然 我在海军的时候做过目标练习
Yeah, yeah, I had some target practice in the Navy,
用的是模拟的武器
with, uh,m siulated weapons.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表