剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
我需要这些大炮一个小时内修好
I need those cannons online within the hour.
这办不到的
Look, now, that's impossible.
所需的部件我都有
I have all the necessary parts,
但安装是另一回事
but getting it installed is a whole other thing.
巨像站毫无防备 后果我可担待不起
I can't afford to have the Colossus defenseless.
星盗的策略一直在变
Pirate strategies have been changing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们准备充分 装备精良
They're better prepared. They have better equipment.
物资好像也更充足了
They seem to have more resources.
我不知道为什么
I don't know how.
但现在的局势是
But the truth is,
就算我们的防御系统全开
even when our defenses are fully operational,
恐怕也撑不住
we're barely hanging on.
好吧 多泽 我们会想办法
All right, Doza, we'll find a way
在一个小时内装好所有炮塔
to have all those turrets up by hour's end.
一言为定
That's a promise.
辛娜拉
Synara.
有什么要汇报的吗
What have you got for me?
虽然没有十足的把握
I'm not positive,
但我相信防空炮的追踪系统
but I believe the tracking system
全都瘫痪了
on the anti-aircraft cannons are down.
也就是说如果王牌离开了
Which would mean if the Aces leave,
平台就会处于无防守状态
the platform would be defenseless.
正是如此
My thoughts exactly.
马上去确认下
Get me the confirmation.
然后我会做相应的准备
And I'll make the necessary preparations.
尼库 你发出这些怪声
Neeku, you're more annoying
比开口说话还要烦
making those sounds than actually talking!
太扯了
This is just ridiculous.
有话就说吧
Talk already.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我们有访客
We have a visitor.
辛娜拉
Synara!
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
你好吗
How are you?
我们
We're, uh, just, um,
正在休息
you know, relaxing.
我把这些连接器拿来给你们
I wanted to bring these connector couplets to you.
我那有不少剩余 想着你们可能感兴趣
We had a surplus, and I thought you might be interested.
当然是免费的
Free of charge, of course.
那个看上去像是旧定位计算机
That...that looks like an old targeting computer.
追踪芯片就是用在那上面的吧
Is that what you needed the tracking chip for?
什么
What?
没那回事 这只是个
No way! It's a--it's a food...
食物蒸汽机
steaming machine.
做饭用的
For food!
那是蒸汽的
That's steamed!
感谢你的零件
Well, hey, thanks for the parts.
回见
See ya later.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
辛娜拉
So Synara,
我午休时间到了
It's time for my meal break, uh.
吃点什么吗
How about some food?
我请客 换你的零件
My treat, in exchange for the parts?
好啊 听起来挺公平的
Sure. That sounds like a fair trade.
棒
Great.
最起码的嘛
It's the least I can do.
卡兹和尼库 回见
Kaz, I'll see you and Neeku later.
继续弄耶格尔的 蒸锅吧
Keep working on Yeager's, uh, food steamer.
没问题
Uh, yeah. Sure.
但是我也差不多要休息了
But ya know, I'm almost on break too, and--
你不是这里人吧
I assume you're not from here.
我四处为家
I'm not really from anywhere.
我父亲是一名职业赛手
My father was a pro-racer.
总是在各个星系间奔波
Always going from one system to the next.
听起来像是救援员
Sounds like the life of a salvager.
你也想成为一个赛手吗
So, is that what you want to be? A racer?
我在努力
Well, I was working my way up the circuit, and...
有场比赛 我需要钱来修船
There was a race, and I needed credits for repairs.
所以我不得不用我的飞船抵押
So I had to borrow against my ship.
我输了比赛 飞船没了
Lost the race, lost my ship.
所以我在这当机修工
So here I am. Hmph, working as a mechanic
直到我攒够钱再买♥♥一艘比赛飞船
until I have enough to buy another racer.
看来咱俩的目标相同
It seems we both want the same thing.
不满足现状啊
More than what life has offered us.
王牌起飞了
The Aces are launching?
你觉得他们会去哪
Where do you think they're going?
不知道 但好像全都去了
I don't know, but it looks like all of them.
那我有活干了
Which means I've got work to do...
塔姆 我们得开始工作了
Tam! We've got to get to work!
我们现在就得完成这个项目
We gotta finish the project. Now!
好的 再见 辛娜拉
Right, uh, see ya later, Synara.
克拉甘 王牌走了
Kragan. The Aces are away.
大炮的定位计算机已下线
The targeting computer for the turrets is down.
我们有机会了
We have an opening.
干得好 辛娜拉
Good work, Synara.
偷懒不干活一般是我的专长
Taking long breaks and neglecting work is usually my thing.
很高兴看到你也开始学了 塔姆
It's nice to see you're catching on, Tam.
拜托 我花你一半时间就能干♥你♥两倍的活
Please. I can do twice the work you can in half the time,
有什么所谓
so what does it matter?
我们进度落后了 快干活吧
We're behind schedule, people. Let's move.
对不起 老板
Sorry boss!
塔姆 你去哪了
Tam, where in Castilon were you?
卡兹闲逛我习惯了 但你不一样
I expect Kaz to be off goofing around, but not you!
给我们几分钟 耶格尔
Just give us a few minutes, Yeager.
快好了
Almost there.
时间不多了
We don't have a few minutes.
多泽需要大炮立刻修好
Doza wants those cannons online now.
不用我提醒你们
And I shouldn't have to remind you
这个平台所有的安全设施都靠我们吧
the security of this entire platform depends on us.
别激动
Let's not get excited.
尼库 星盗此刻的袭击
Neeku, what are the odds of a pirate attack
可能性有多大
happening this very second?
很大
I'd say very good!
还真是
Yeah. No kidding.
进攻
Attack!
抓住他们
Get them!
快进去
Get inside. Move!
我们需要定位计算机
We need that targeting computer, now!
可以了 长官
It's good to go, chief!
我们可以在安装过程中完成其余的工作
We can do the rest during the install.
装卸码头
The loading docks?
塔姆 你要去哪里
Tam! Where're you going?
辛娜拉可能需要帮助
Synara might need help!
她说得对
She's right.
辛娜拉给了我们修复计算机所需的零件
Synara gave us the parts we needed to fix the computer.
我们得帮助她
We've got to help her.
你想帮助她
You wanna help her,
那我们得修好这些大炮
then we need to get these cannons online,
否则我们的下场都一样
or else we all suffer the same fate.
嗯
Right.
BB-8 跟着塔姆
BB-8, go with Tam!
赶紧让这些大炮发射吧
Let's get those cannons firing!
你也来了 BB 太好了 我们走吧
You're coming too, BB? Great, let's move!
BB 我们得去码头
Come on, BB! We gotta get to the docks!
安保 装载码头需要保安人员
Security! We need security at the loading docks!
上面还需要两个小队
I need two teams up top as well!
耶格尔 大炮呢
Yeager, where are my cannons?
别激动 多泽 我们正在处理
Keep your hat on, Doza. We're on it.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表