剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
最后一圈 海普领先
And in the final lap, Hype takes the lead,
托拉·多泽和博·基维尔紧随其后
followed by Torra Doza and Bo Keevil.
跟你们比赛很爽
It's been nice playin' with y'all,
但现在是时候使出真本事了
but now it's time to pull out all the stops.
多泽 你知道
Doza, you do realize
这种比赛有安全隐患吗
these races pose a potential security risk?
如果情绪高涨也算安全隐患的话
If positive morale is a security risk,
那我愿意冒险一试
then I am willing to take that chance.
这样你还想查星盗
And you wonder how pirates are able
如何潜入你的平台吗
to infiltrate your platform?
这个平台还归我管 派尔
I'm still in control of this platform, Pyre.
只要我还掌权 我们就继续举办大赛
And as long as I am, we will continue to race.
当然 现在而已
Of course. For now.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第十七集
你怎么回事
Excuse you!
好了 行了 行了
Hey--okay, I got it. I got it.
我要走了 我本来就要走了
I was leaving. I was leaving anyway.
真希望我有把枪
I wish I had a blaster.
卡兹 塔姆 你们听说了吗
Kaz, Tam! Did you hear the news?
下周有新的王牌飞行比赛
There is a new Ace Run happening next week!
你们都有机会成为王牌飞行员
You both will have the chance to become an Ace Pilot!
是啊 我想这是个好事
Yeah, I guess that's one bright spot.
这么多暴风兵在这里
With so many troopers around,
有个能期盼的事真是太好了
it's nice to have something to look forward to.
我期待赢下那个位置
Well, I'm looking forward to winning that spot.
你们要买♥♥点什么
You kids gonna order something,
还是就在这占地方
or just take up space?
来三杯希里安酸浆
Three Cirilian Sour Pastes, please!
你是老板吗
You the owner?
我是 想喝点什么
That's me. What would you like to drink?
我们来招募志愿者 不用酒水
We're here for volunteers, not refreshment.
不好 这个不能放在这里
Oh no, that's not going to work.
和我这的装饰不合
It doesn't exactly fit in with my decor.
这不是询问
It's not a request.
他们的数量好像每天都在变多
It seems like every day there's more of them.
什么时候是个头啊
When will it end?
我觉得没有头了 托拉
I don't think it will, Torra.
派尔中校来见您 长官
Commander Pyre to see you, sir.
多泽上尉
Captain Doza.
回你房♥间去 亲爱的
Go back to your room, dear.
我需要跟你谈谈安全问题
I need to brief you on a security matter.
什么问题 中校
And what's that, Commander?
另行通知前你必须取消所有比赛
You must cancel all races until further notice.
比赛有可能造成安保失控
They pose a potential breach in security.
取消 但人们期待的只有比赛
Cancel? But it's all the people have to look forward to.
这不只是场比赛
It's more than just racing,
更对保持平台活力和团结十分重要
it's a vital part of the station's livelihood and community.
当然
Of course.
但现在第一秩序在守卫巨像站
But with the First Order defending the Colossus,
我不能冒着出事的危险
I can't risk an accident with undisciplined,
让不听命令的非军队飞行员起飞
non-military pilots in the air.
你一定能理解
I'm sure you understand.
取消了吗
Cancelled?
你认真的
Are you serious?
真是天大的好事
That's just great.
还有更坏的呢
Well, there's more.
另行通知前
Until further notice
王牌要禁飞
the Aces are to stand down.
第一秩序中队负责维护一切空中安全
First Order squadrons will provide all aerial security.
我们不能比赛 不能飞行 我们做什么呢
We can't race, can't fly, what are we supposed to do?
多泽 你最好改变这种现状
Doza, you better fix this,
因为我不能浪费我的大好时光
'cause I am not gonna waste my best years!
你去哪里
Where are you going?
-海普 -让他走吧
- Hype? - Let him go.
他需要冷静一下
He just needs to blow off some steam.
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
这是你的飞船吗
This your ship?
是啊 你有什么意见
Yeah. What, you got a problem?
我要开出去测试一下速度
I'm taking it out to run some speed trials.
不行
No, you're not.
所有飞行员都正式禁飞了
All racers are officially grounded.
别碰我的飞船 笨蛋
Don't touch my ship, nerko!
好 好 好
Okay, okay. Okay.
我不知...你们有好多人啊
I didn't--there's a lot of you, wow!
想摸我的飞船就摸吧
You can touch my ship if you want to.
就是...轻点
Just, uh, be gentle?
你对飞船做了什么 卡兹
What did you do to the ship, Kaz?
喷油涡轮机好像熔化了
The injection turbine looks like it's been melted,
这看起来像炭化
and this looks like carbon scoring.
你参加战斗了吗
Were you in some kind of battle? Huh?
什么 战斗
What? A battle?
没有 这些是...返回大气层时烧的
No, those are... reentry burns.
回来的时候速度太快了而已
I--I came in a little hot last time, that's all.
你去了哪里来着
Remind me where you were again?
就...出去转转
Oh, you know, just... out and about.
大伙 听说了吗
Guys! Did you hear?
今后所有的比赛都取消了
All future races have been cancelled!
你们都没有机会成为王牌飞行员了
Neither of you will have the chance to become an Ace pilot!
真遗憾啊 等等 什么
Well, that's just too bad--wait, what?
多泽上尉亲自下令的
By order of Captain Doza himself.
伙计们 是真的
Well boys, it's true.
第一秩序逼多泽让王牌禁飞
The First Order made Doza ground the Aces
取消所有比赛 直到他们处理完星盗的事
and suspend all racing until they deal with the pirates.
他们说这只是暂时的 但
They say it's only temporary, but--
我以前也见过这种恐吓战术
I've seen these kind of scare tactics before.
为什么第一秩序要让王牌禁飞
Why would the First Order ground the Aces?
除非他们感觉王牌是个威胁
Unless they're threatened by them.
或是不再需要王牌了
Or they aren't needed anymore.
这个平台的守卫现在更好了
The platform is better guarded now.
没错 没有星盗袭击
That is true. No pirate attacks,
没有停电 市场食物充足
no power outages, plenty of food in the marketplace.
但第一秩序把我们困在这里了
But the First Order has basically trapped us here.
还是在我们自己的平台上
On our own platform!
也没错
Also true.
宵禁 暴风兵巡逻 双离子引擎战斗机监视
The curfew, stormtrooper patrols, TIE fighter escorts,
通讯屏蔽这些事都很束手束脚
and communications blackout are all quite restrictive.
有时候为了保持秩序和安全
Well, sometimes there have to be sacrifices
总要有所牺牲
to maintain order and safety.
很快这里的秩序和安全会好到
Well, pretty soon there'll be so much order and safety
我们什么都不用做 哪里也不用去了
we won't be able to do anything or go anywhere!
我以为你只想成为一名赛手
I thought all you wanted to be was a racer,
可现在根本就没有比赛
and now there are no races!
托拉
Torra?
你们见到海普了吗
Have you seen Hype?
我爸让王牌停飞时 他很生气地离开了
He stormed off when my father grounded the Aces,
没人知道他去哪了
and nobody knows where he is.
告诉你吧 都是第一秩序搞的鬼
I'm telling ya, it's all the First Order.
我才不怕大声说出来
I'm not afraid to say it loud.
就是第一秩序
It's the First Order!
他们不喜欢的人 嗖的一下
The people they don't like, fwoosh!
就让他们消失
They make disappear.
听说这里有骚乱
We were informed there was a disturbance.
出什么问题了
What's the problem here?
没出问题 一点问题都没有
There's no problem here, no problem at all.
我告诉你出什么问题了
I'll tell you what the problem is:
你们才是问题
The problem is you!
不断地有人在消失 我知道是你们干的
People are disappearing and I know you're behind it.
你说什么
What did you say?
阴谋论 这也太离谱了
Conspiracy theory? That's crazy!
这里没有阴谋
No conspiracy here!
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表