剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
卡兹 你从哪冒出来的
Kaz? Where did you come from?
我是说刚才 不是从哪出生的
And I mean just now, not biologically.
火球号♥呢
And where's the Fireball?
它在下面
It's docked below.
我就是开出去兜兜风
I just took it out for a spin.
但是第一秩序封锁了平台
But the First Order has us on lockdown.
讲真的 你看到了什么
Seriously. What did you see out there?
我之前对第一秩序行径的猜测
Whatever I thought the First Order was capable of,
远远不足事实的一分
it's much worse.
这个新机器人是谁
Um, who is this new droid?
CB-23
CB-23.
她跟我混了
She's with me.
BB-8呢
But what happened to BB-8?
他需要稍微修理一下
He needed some minor repairs.
我就 我 我带他去了
That's where I was-- I, uh, I took him
去了塔科达纳的一家修理店
to a repair shop on Takodana.
BB-8回来前 我就先租着CB-23
CB-23 is on loan until BB-8 comes back.
我会想念那个圆圆的小朋友的
I am going to miss my small round friend.
我们关系很好的
We were bonding quite nicely.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
我答应CB-23要带她四处转转的 对吧 CB
Look, I promised CB-23 I'd show her around, right, CB?
再见
See you guys later.
怎么回事 耶格尔
What's going on, Yeager?
你别管了 塔姆
It's none of your concern, Tam.
好吧
Right.
所以你是说卡兹开着火球号♥溜了
So you're saying Kaz sneaks off with the Fireball,
不知道干了啥事
doing who knows what,
然后又神秘地带了一个圆球出现了
then mysteriously reappears with a new rollie,
我连问一下都不行吗
and I'm not even allowed to question it?
塔姆 有些事你不明白的
Tam, there are certain things you just wouldn't understand.
是啊 因为你不想让我明白
Yeah. Because you won't let me.
我也说不好 CB-23
I don't know, CB-23.
那个星球发生的事
Whatever happened out there,
任何星球都可能是下一个目标
anyone could be next.
我们都有可能深陷困境
We all could be in deep, deep trouble.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表