剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
谁关的灯
Who turned out the lights?
抱歉 铁桶
Oh, sorry, Bucket.
太暗了 我没有看到你
It was dark. I didn't see you.
你对铁桶做了什么
Aww. What did you do to Bucket?
我做了什么
Oh, what did I do?
我的脸才是被砸了
I'm the one with the smashed face.
胜太 回话
Come in, Kazuda.
你能收到吗 卡兹 你在吗
Do you read me? Kaz, are you there?
我在 尼库
Yeah, I'm here, Neeku.
你觉得新的通话器如何
How do you like the new comlinks?
很棒吧
Aren't they great?
现在我可以随时随地跟你对话了
Now I can talk to you whenever I want.
你不用这样的 尼库
Um, you don't need to do that, Neeku.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
太暗了 我没看到你
Well, it was dark, and I did not see you.
等等 别靠近了
Wait! Don't get any closer!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that? Ha!
什么
What?
全星系的人都听到了
Yeah, everyone in the galaxy heard it.
什么
What?
看来拿着这个不能走太近
I suppose we cannot stand too close with these.
你应该离得越远越好
You should probably stand as far away as possible.
平台的居民和游客们大家好
Residents and guests of this station,
我是多泽上尉 我有一项重要通知
this is Captain Doza with an important announcement.
不是必需情况请尽量不要使用电力
Please refrain from using any unnecessary power,
我们将在未来的一百小时内控制能源供应
as we're rationing our fuel supply for the next 100 hours.
好的
All right,
我们关店去Z阿姨餐厅喝一杯
let's shut down and grab some drinks at Aunt Z's.
很好
Great.
只要你请客 我就去
As long as you're buying, I'm in.
这不是我最喜欢的顾客吗
Well, if it isn't my favorite customers.
让我猜猜 三杯水吗
Let me guess, three waters?
还是你们这次真的要花钱了
Or are you actually gonna spend some credits this time?
Z阿姨 要三杯希里安酸浆
Three Cirilian Sour Pastes, Aunt Z.
塔姆请客
On Tam.
我的朋友们 是不是很有趣
Why, isn't this fun, my friends?
对 是很有趣
Yeah, it's fun.
非常 非常有趣
Really, really, really fun.
我有一种睁着眼眨眼的感觉
I feel like I'm blinking with my eyes open.
没有电 我什么都做不了
Without any power, I can't get anything done.
这还要持续多久
How long is this gonna keep up?
这不是个意外
This isn't accidental.
我知道是谁干的
I know who's behind this.
多泽上尉
Captain Doza.
我觉得他是他们中的一员
I think he's one of them,
坐在他的"高塔"中
sitting up there in his High Tower.
他们那里有电力 我们没有
They have power up there. We don't.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
你看到晚上来找他的飞船吗
You see the ships coming to visit him at night?
多泽是第一秩序的一员
Doza is part of the First Order.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第四集
终于来了 我以为就永远没有电了
Finally, I thought the power was down for good that time.
你真觉得多泽是幕后黑手吗
You really think Doza is behind this?
他这么做有什么好处
What would he get out of it?
我没法想象多泽上尉
I cannot see Captain Doza
是第一秩序的一员
being a part of the First Order.
但话说回来 我也从来没见过
Then again, I have never met anyone
第一秩序的人
in the First Order before.
我认识的人里面...没有
Hmm. That I know of.
BB-8 我们得到塔里看看上面怎么回事
We need to get into that tower and see what's up, BB-8.
-塔是立着的 -什么
- The tower is up. - What?
-塔 -塔怎么了
- The tower. - What about it?
立着的 塔是立着的
Is up. The tower is up.
-我知道 -那你还问
- I know. - Then why did you ask?
海普·费森
Hype Fazon!
-在立着 -在这里
- Is up? - Is here.
大家好 看看这 你们都知道是谁
Hey, everybody, look who it-- oh, you know who it is.
真棒
Great.
你能想象当王牌飞行员是什么感觉吗
Can you imagine what it's like to be an Ace pilot?
其实可以 我能想象
As a matter of fact, yes. Yes, I can.
小矮子
Hey, little man.
你好吗
How you doing?
当王牌不是好玩的游戏 卡兹
Being an Ace is not all fun and games, Kaz.
他们还要帮忙装运
They also have to help bring in shipments,
在空中巡逻
patrol the skies.
可能会很危险
It can be dangerous.
问问塔姆 她比任何人都要了解海普
Ask Tam. She knows Hype better than anybody.
真的吗
Really?
海普曾经是个好朋友
Hype used to be a good friend,
直到他变成了王牌
till he became an Ace.
他把我忘得一干二净
Then he forgot all about me.
相信我 那家伙只对一个人有兴趣
Trust me, that guy is only interested in one person:
他自己
himself.
所以你能向他介绍我吗
So can you introduce me to him or what?
你真是不可理喻
You're unbelievable.
你是对的
You're right.
自我介绍会更好
Better if I introduce myself.
谢谢 塔姆
Thanks, Tam.
你是海普·费森
Hey, you're Hype Fazon.
大家都这么叫我
That's what they tell me.
翔野胜太 大家都叫我卡兹
Kazuda Xiono. Friends call me Kaz.
你今年保持不败
You've won every race this year.
去年也是
And last year, too.
等等 你就是那个和托拉比赛的孩子
Wait, you're the kid who raced Torra, right?
她可是天才
That girl's a prodigy.
选她做对手 你胆子还挺大的
Pretty gutsy choosing to race against her.
那个时候我还不清楚
Yeah, well, I didn't know that at the time.
但是现在我在杰瑞克·耶格尔手下努力工作
But I'm working my way up under Jarek Yeager.
耶格尔
Yeager, eh?
他还挺会飞的
Now that man can fly.
你拥有我见过最好的改装G30飞船之一
You have one of the best modded-out G30s I've ever seen.
定制的推进器 缩短的机翼
Custom boosters, cut wings.
你有飞行员的眼光嘛
Eh, you have an eye for racers.
那么
Huh. So, um...
我听说你和其他的王牌飞行员帮助送货
I've heard you and the other Aces help bring in shipments.
感觉如何
What's that like?
挺规矩的
Just protocol.
他们现在开始运送燃料了
They're bringing a fuel shipment now.
你为什么没参加
So why aren't you out there?
多泽和我 有一个共识
Doza and I have, uh... an understanding.
那是什么
What's that?
他知道当他们来时
He understands when it's them,
我就不参加
I'll be here.
等等 他们 你什么意思
Wait, them? Who do you mean?
第一秩序
The First Order.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我们要想办法进入那座塔
We've gotta get inside that tower.
发生什么了
So what happened?
你说得对 那个海普太自负了
You were right, that Hype is all ego.
那个 我要
Hey, um, I have to, uh...
给BB-8充电
charge BB-8.
能源快没了 连机器人都撑不住了
Power's getting low, heh, even for droids.
回头聊
Talk to you later.
打开视觉扫描
Pick up your visual scanning.
平台上没有能源了
With the power out on the platform,
我们要手动把燃料运进来
we'll have to bring her in manually.
听我的指挥
Follow my signal.
运送船TY-700 王牌飞行员弗雷娅
Transport TY-700, this is Ace pilot Freya.
接收我的信♥号♥♥ 跟着我们返回
Pick up my signal and follow us home.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表