剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
比赛将在30秒后开始
And the race is about to start in 30 seconds.
我们赶不上了
We're never gonna make it.
我知道另外一条路
I know another way.
卡兹 你在干什么
Kaz, what are you doing?
抱歉 耶格尔 没空聊
Sorry, Yeager, no time to talk.
我的朋友快自爆了
My friend is gonna blow himself up.
什么 卡兹
What? Kaz?
卡兹
Kaz!
快 BB 我们时间不多了
Hurry, BB! We don't have much time.
你听到了吗 听上去已经准备好冲刺了
You hear that? Sounds like it's ready to blow.
那我们还在等什么
Then what are we waiting for?
起飞吧
Let's fire it up.
准备起飞
Ready to launch.
停
Stop!
停下
Stop!
十 九
Ten, nine...
-卡兹 你在做什么 -八
- Kaz, what are you doing? - Eight...
-熄火 快 -七
- Shut it down! Now! - Seven.
六 五
Six, five,
四 三
four, three...
-你疯了吗 离开我的飞船 -二 一
- Have you lost your mind? Get off my ship. - Two, one.
冲
Go!
停下
Stop!
降落伞在哪
Where's the parachute?
比赛带着太重了
It was too heavy for racing.
你卸了
You took it out?
抓紧
Hold on!
抓住了
I got you.
谢谢 耶格尔
Thanks, Yeager.
嗯 别忘了BB-8
Yeah, don't forget BB-8.
谢谢 BB-8
Thanks, BB-8.
耶格尔 等等 我和你解释
Yeager, hold on. I can explain everything.
请停一下 让我...
If-if you just stop and let me...
卡兹
Kaz!
你明白你都干了什么吗
Do you realize what you did?
当然 我帮你从你自己手上救回一条命
Yeah, I was trying to save you from yourself.
那是我的飞船
That was my racer.
我为了那艘飞船倾尽一切 花光了所有积蓄
I poured my life into that ship, all of my savings.
亲手组装的 现在因为你全都没了
Built every piece of it. Now it's gone thanks to you.
因为我
Thanks to me?
你偷了超燃油 你还怪我
You stole the hyperfuel and you blame me?
你没法证明是我偷的
You can't prove I stole anything.
你不来搞鬼什么事都不会发生
It all would have been fine if you didn't interfere.
等着 这事儿还没完 卡兹
Just wait. This isn't over, Kaz.
现在我们最忌讳的就是惹人注目
The last thing we need right now is to attract attention.
耶格尔 我...
Yeager, I, uh...
如果你要开除我 我可以理解
I understand if you want to fire me.
继续工作
Get back to work.
我完全能接受
Yeah, I completely accept that.
我... 等等
I... Wait.
你不把我赶走吗
You're not kicking me out?
你可能不是最好的机修工
You may not be the greatest mechanic
最多也就是个让人头疼的间谍
and you're a questionable spy at best,
但你是个好人 卡兹
but you're a good person, Kaz.
我知道
I get that.
那小子很幸运能有你这个朋友
And that kid was lucky enough to have you as a friend.
你是说我擅长... 做个好人
So I'm good at... being a person?
没错 努力做个更好的机修工吧
Yeah. Now get better at being a mechanic.
先擦干净那些引擎部件
You can start by cleaning those engine parts.
-没问题 老板 -部件在外面
- Sure thing, boss. - They're outside.
你好呀 卡兹
Salutations, Kaz.
你是出来看比赛的吗
You came out to watch the race?
不 耶格尔让我出来清洗这些
No, Yeager told me to clean outside.
这里能看比赛啊
Where I can watch the race.
可能他还是看好你的
Maybe he likes you after all.
可能吧
Maybe.
不 不 千万别 不要啊...
No! no, please, no, please, no, please, no...
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表