剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
耶格尔 下次星盗袭击随时可能发生
Yeager, the next pirate attack could come at any moment.
大炮三小时内必须准备好 否则...
I need those cannons operational within 3 hours. Or else.
你有王牌中队保护我们
Why worry about a few turbolasers
为什么还要担心几架涡轮激光炮
when you have your Ace Squadron protecting us?
我让所有的王牌去护送
I'm sending all of the Aces out to escort
重要的补给运输了
an important supply shipment.
由于星盗突袭增加
And with the increasing threat of pirate raids...
明白了 多泽
Understood, Doza.
我们马上就准备好大炮
We'll have those cannons working in no time.
我让我最好的工程师去做
I have my top engineer on it.
太糟糕了
This is bad!
极其糟糕
Extraordinarily bad!
我们需要科玛三重追踪芯片
We are going to need a CoMar Tri-Tracker chip,
一个极其罕见的零件
an extremely rare component!
我们这么短时间要上哪里找
Where are we gonna find a military grade chip
一枚军队级别的芯片
on such short notice?
在这里找到一枚的几率
Odds of finding one here--
几乎为零
slim to absolutely impossible!
好吧 多泽想尽快修好它们
All right, Doza needs this finished fast.
塔姆和卡兹 你们去做
Tam and Kaz, you're on it.
去找这个零件 不要告诉任何人它的作用
Find that part and don't tell anyone what it's for.
这个项目是绝密
This project is top secret.
这意味着你也是 尼库
That means you too, Neeku.
尤其是你 尼库
Especially you, Neeku.
一个字都不能对别人说
Not a word to anyone.
这就是你要待在这里继续安静工作的原因
That's why you're gonna stay here and keep working, quietly.
那我的餐
But what about my meal brea...
不说话了
My lips are sealed!
当然 我有五枚那种芯片
Oh yeah, sure. You know, I got five of those chips.
对 对 六个这种超光速内核
Yeah, yeah, and six of these hyperdrive cores.
还有一整箱凯伯水晶
And a crateful full of kyber crystals.
真的吗
You do?
当然没有了 笨蛋
Of course not, you idiot.
你以为我们有五个这种芯片吗
You think we have five of those chips?
我们连吃午饭的五个信用币都不太够
We barely have five credits for lunch.
你们从哪搞的这些垃圾
Where do you get all this junk anyway?
拾荒者
The scavengers.
他们总是从海底
They're always hauling in derelicts and scrap
收集些遗弃物和破烂
from the bottom of the ocean.
他们可能有零件
Yeah, y'know, they might have the part,
但想从他们手里便宜买♥♥过来可难了
but, y'know, good luck getting it from 'em at a decent price.
凯伯水晶
Kyber crystals!
知道吗
You know something,
我们走运了
we may be in luck.
你真觉得我们能在这里
Hey, you really think we're gonna find
找到需要的东西吗
what we need down here?
不确定
I'm not sure.
但我有个朋友是拾荒者
But I have a friend who works as a scavenger.
他们可能可以帮我们找到需要的零件
Maybe they can help us find the part we need.
那是我的
That's mine!
你来抢啊
Fight me for it.
让我猜猜 那就是你的朋友
Let me guess. That's your friend.
是 就是她了
Yeah. Uh that's her.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第七集
她叫辛娜拉
Her name is Synara.
她是不久前我们登记的一名幸存者
She's the survivor we registered a while back.
看上去她融入得不错
Looks like she's fitting in rather nicely.
记住 我们找的是科玛三重追踪芯片
Now remember, we're looking for a CoMar Tri-Tracker chip.
让我来谈
Just let me do the talking.
她显然有点危险
She's obviously kind of dangerous.
我来解决危险
I'll handle the danger.
随你吧
Be my guest.
辛娜拉
Synara!
卡兹 是吧
Oh, uh, Kaz, right?
对 你记得我
Yeah. Hey, you remember.
真好
That's great.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我和塔姆
Yeah, uh, me and Tam here,
我们在找一个三
we're looking for a, uh, a Tri...
一个
A, uh,
三 导
A Tri...guide--
我们在找一枚科玛三重追踪芯片
We're looking for a CoMar Tri-Tracker chip,
但三个接口都得完整
but it needs all three ports intact.
还要对接连接器 如果你有多的话
And connector couplets, if you have spares.
对 那个
Yes! That!
看起来你真的很懂
Seems you really know your stuff.
对 得让那个
Yeah, gotta keep that, uh,
安全连接 对吧
coupling safe, right?
这个
This!
这些都挺稀有的
These are pretty rare.
这种军用硬件通常在我们拿上甲板之前
Military hardware like this is usually dismantled
都被拆解了
before we even get them on the deck.
这里有人可能从
Someone down here may have salvaged
某架军事残骸回收过零件
some old military wreckage,
一架VF-72炮艇或一架旧Y翼星际战斗机
a VF-72 gunner ship or an old Y-Wing.
你能帮我们查一下吗
Do you mind checking for us?
我来看看
I'll see what I can find.
在这等等
Wait here.
谢谢
Thanks!
如果有外壳我们也要
We'll take the housing if you've got it.
仅此而已
But nothing more.
没问题
Got it!
不是说我来吗
Hey, I thought I was handling this.
我看到了
I see what you're handling,
可你谈得不怎么样啊
and you're not doing a very good job at that either.
你们走运了
You are in luck.
这是最后一块
This is the only one we have left.
应该是从一艘沉没的巡洋战舰上拆下来的
Must have been pulled from a sunken battle cruiser
还没生锈
before the sea water corroded everything.
-这个可以吧 -没问题
- Will it work? - Yeah, perfect.
你们要追踪芯片做什么
What do you need a tracking chip for?
我们老板是个旧物收集狂
Our boss. He's crazy for this old stuff.
就喜欢这些物件
Loves this stuff.
-特别喜欢收集 -物件
- He's a big collector of-- - Stuff?
谢谢 这笔账麻烦记在耶格尔的维修部名下
Thanks. You can charge the credits to Yeager's Repairs.
-没问题 -谢谢 辛娜拉
- Consider it done. - Thanks, Synara.
-需要帮忙的话 -回见 卡兹
- If you need anything-- - Goodbye, Kaz.
难以置信她这么快就找到芯片了
I can't believe how fast she found that chip!
她很懂行啊
She really knows her tech.
我也没想到
Yeah, who knew?
我还真不怎么了解她
I really don't know that much about her.
她有点神神秘秘的
She's a bit of a mystery.
你不信任她
You don't trust her?
我也不太确定她是否可信
Well...I'm not sure I trust her either,
但她的确帮了我们大忙
but she did help us out.
-找到芯片了吗 -是的 老板
- You get that part? - Yeah, boss.
很幸运吧
Lucky, right?
做得好 把它装上吧
Good job. Now get to it.
尼库 休息一下
Neeku, take a break,
谁都不能说
but not a word to anyone.
好的 耶格尔 长官
Yes, Yeager, sir.
我一会回来 别让任何人进来
I'll be back. No one comes in.
朋友和客户也不行 明白吗
No friends, no customers. Understood?
明白
Understood.
追踪系统出了什么毛病呢
So, what is wrong with the tracking system?
辛娜拉
Synara.
任务进行得怎么样
How goes the mission?
新家还满意吗
Enjoying your new home?
别嘲弄我 德雷尔
Don't mock me, Drell.
我得立刻和克拉根谈谈
I need to speak with Kragen, immediately.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表