剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你在尝试给抵抗组织发消息
This is your attempt to send a message to the Resistance.
有那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
很明显这不会成功
It's obvious this isn't gonna work.
第一秩序的通讯屏蔽
The First Order's communications blanket
对那个东西来说太强了
is way too strong for that... thing.
谢谢你 BB-8
Thanks, BB-8.
我很高兴有人相信我的技术
I'm glad someone believes in my skills.
你就等着被打脸吧 耶格尔
Prepare to be proven wrong, Yeager.
看好了
Watch this.
键错了
Wrong button.
是这个
It's this one.
波·达默龙
Poe Dameron.
卡兹呼叫波·达默
Kaz to Poe Dam--
我是说 孤狼
I mean, Lone Wolf.
代号♥孤狼
Code name Lone Wolf.
你能听到吗
Do you read?
孤狼 请回答
Lone Wolf, come in.
是 我能听到
Yeah, I read.
你们一直在试着联络我 对吧
You guys really have been trying to reach me, haven't you?
信♥号♥♥太清楚了
Whoa! The signal is so clear!
看 耶格尔 我说什么来着
See, Yeager? What'd I tell you?
我是个天才
I am a genius...
怎么样 小子
How's it going, kid?
波
Poe!
伙计 见到你真好
Heya, buddy. Good to see you too.
所以卡兹 那个可笑的小装置
So, Kaz, is that ridiculous contraption
是要用来联♥系♥我吗
supposed to contact me?
对
Yeah!
不
No.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第十六集
波 什么 你是怎么登上巨像站的
Poe! What--how did you get on board the Colossus?
到处都是双离子引擎战斗机和暴风兵
There are TIE fighters and stormtroopers everywhere.
对 我知道 进来简单
Yeah, I know. Getting in was the easy part.
总之看起来自从上次我收到你的消息之后
Anyway, looks like some things have changed around here
这里有些东西不一样了
since I last heard from you.
你可以再说一次
You can say that again.
我一直努力给你发我的报告
I've been trying to get you my reports,
但是第一秩序屏蔽了所有的通讯
but the First Order's blocked all communications.
跟你对接
Well, checking in with you
只是我在这里一半的理由
is only half the reason I'm here.
我们要面对一个大任务
We've got a big mission ahead of us.
BB-8 你准备好跟我回家了吗
BB-8, you ready to come home with me?
你要带走BB-8
You're--you're taking BB-8?
我收到奥加纳将军的命令
I've just gotten orders from General Organa.
我们明天去贾库
We're leaving tomorrow for Jakku.
我这次需要BB-8
I need BB-8 on this one.
那我们在这里的任务呢
But what about our mission here?
CB-23会帮你的
CB-23 will help you out.
她在我的X翼战机上
I have her back in my X-wing.
我们只需要换一下
We just need to switch off.
波 你把我送过来是对的
Poe, you were right to send me here.
第一秩序在计划什么
The First Order's planning something,
而巨像站只是其中的一小部分
and the Colossus is just a small part of it.
好了 孩子
All right, kid.
我很感兴趣
I'm interested.
看看你有什么消息
Let's see what you've got.
第一秩序正通过这里运送上吨♥的燃料
The First Order's been moving tons of fuel through here.
那他们想要巨像站做什么
So then what do they want the Colossus for?
这不是全星系最大的加油站
It's not exactly the biggest refueling station in the galaxy.
我想过了
I thought about that.
他们想要得到巨像站 这样抵抗组织就不能了
They want it so the Resistance can't have it.
这是到未知区域的最后一站
It's the last stop before the Unknown Regions.
任何舰队想要添加燃料都很重要
It's crucial for any fleet needing to fuel up.
舰队 你在说什么
Fleet? What are you talking about?
卡兹有一些新的情报
Kaz has some new intel for you.
在这一区的未知区域
Something's happening in this sector
有事发生 就在这里
of the Unknown Regions... right here.
我没时间了
Well, I'm short on time,
但是奥加纳将军不喜欢突发事件
but General Organa doesn't like surprises.
你和我去看看
Let's you and me jump out there and check it out.
真的嘛 那真是太好了
Really? That would be great.
要怎么才能在第一秩序眼皮子底下
But how are we gonna get off the Colossus
离开巨像站
without the First Order noticing?
我有主意了
I have an idea.
这个主意很疯狂 但可能会成功
It's a crazy idea, but just might work.
不 你不是想
Oh, no, you're not thinking
拔出一把射孔枪吧
of pulling a Widowmaker, are you?
射孔枪[寡妇制♥造♥者]
Widowmaker?
我还没有结婚
I'm not even married.
考虑到这有多危险
Given how dangerous this will be,
可能是件好事
that's probably a good thing.
首先 把她放在货船中
Okay, first, put her down on this cargo ship.
我们就坐着它离开这里
We're gonna ride that thing out of here
直到通过他们的扫描
until we clear their scan.
好
All right.
你有没有考虑过给它
Did you ever think about painting this
漆一个没那么引人注目的颜色吗
in a less conspicuous color?
它是用来比赛的
Well, it's a racer.
不是战机
Not really a combat craft.
好 接下来 我们在准确时机下船
Okay, next, we drop off at the precise moment.
你为什么不亲自驾驶
Why aren't you piloting this thing?
你比我更了解这艘飞船
You know this ship better than me.
另外 传言说
Besides, rumor still has it
你是全星系最伟大的飞行员
you're the greatest pilot in the galaxy.
好 准备
Okay, get ready.
稳住
Keep it steady.
好 按吧
Okay, hit it!
启动引擎 卡兹
Start the engines, Kaz!
卡兹
Kaz!
卡兹
Kaz?!
我在努力
I'm trying. I'm trying!
快点 卡兹
Anytime now, Kaz!
能再接近一点吗 卡兹
Can we just get a little closer, Kaz?
我也很高兴见到你 CB-23
Good to see you too, CB-23.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
准备好了
I am.
不知道火球号♥有没有准备好
Not sure about the Fireball.
BB-8说得对
BB-8's right.
有他协助你
With him backing you up,
你没什么好担心的
you got nothing to worry about.
你说得对
You're right.
我们出发吧
Let's do this.
好吧 这不对劲
Okay, that's not right.
怎么了 我没有侦测到任何东西
What? I'm not detecting anything.
正是这样
Exactly.
看起来这里有个星系
Looks like there was a system here,
但是没有星球
but there's no star.
CB-23 你能确认一下吗
CB-23, can you confirm?
出于某种原因 这个星系的恒星消失了
Somehow, this system's sun has disappeared.
消失了
Disappeared?
那些行星 是什么造成了这种现象
Those planetoids. What could have done that?
行星很完整
It's intact.
不像那种被武器摧毁了的样子
Not decimated like you'd expect from a weapon strike.
所以说那些行星的内核都被取出了
So the planets have been cored out?
肯定是第一秩序干的 对吗
That's gotta be the First Order, right?
但是为什么呢
But why?
为了资源
Resources?
不
No.
如果他们需要核心做能源
If they needed it for resources,
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表