剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
尼库 慢一点
Okay Neeku, nice and slow.
-就是这样 -你们好吗
- You've got it. - Hey, what's going on?
要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
无意冒犯 卡兹 但安装加速补偿器
No offense, Kaz, but installing an acceleration compensator
需要一些精工细活
requires a little more finesse than, uh, erm, uh...
你就算了
you.
小心
Careful.
外壳坏了 整个就废了
That casing gets cracked, might as well toss the whole thing.
谢了 老板 不要有压力
Thanks, boss. No pressure.
尼库 我们要同时把所有三个锁一起关闭
Okay, Neeku, we have to tighten all three lockdowns at once.
塔姆 我只有两只手
I only have two hands, Tam.
尽管我经常希望再长一只手
Although I often wish I had a third.
好了卡兹 你可以帮忙
Okay, Kaz, you can help.
数三声往左掰
To the left on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
是往左下还是往左上啊
Um, was that bottom left or top left?
你弄坏了
Argh. You broke it.
我很抱歉 塔姆
Look, I'm really sorry, Tam.
我保证 我会给你买♥♥个新的
I promise, I'll buy you a new one.
它们不仅很贵而且很少见
Argh. They're expensive and rare.
而你穷得叮当响
And you're flat broke.
我在存钱 我
I've been saving up. I--ah!
我会再找一个的
I'll find another one.
现在就去
Right now.
我保证
I swear.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第五集
Z阿姨
Aunt Z.
没钱的无赖飞行员在你这里能喝什么
What do you got for a roguish pilot on a budget?
喝水吧 有钱人
Have a water, moneybags.
这两口算我送你的
Eh-eh-eh, your budget ran out two sips ago.
什么
What?
你连基本的补水都付不起吗
You can't even afford simple hydration?
卡兹 剩下的液体我来给你付
Allow me to pay for your remaining liquid, Kaz.
这才是真朋友
Now there's a real friend when you need one.
有钱的
One with money.
谢谢 尼库
Thanks, Neeku.
塔姆的补偿器怎么办
But what am I gonna do about Tam's compensator?
我哪里来钱给她买♥♥一个
I mean, where am I gonna get the money for that?
两万星球币吗
20,000 credits?
抓几个离家出走的小鬼的赏金
Hah. Some reward for a couple of runaway bra-a-a-ats.
我还真想拿这么多赏金
I'd love to score that bounty.
他们可能这会已经在星系的另一头了
Huh, they're probably on the other side of the galaxy by now.
对很多人来说这个水球
For most people, this wa-a-aterball
是在星系的另一头
is the other side of the galaxy.
再给我一杯飞机汁 Z阿姨
Give me another Jet Juice, Aunt Z.
你之前看过这个标记吗
That symbol, have you ever seen it before?
我没看过
I have not.
如果我找到那些小孩
If I could find those kids,
赏金就能改变现状
that reward would change everything.
但是卡兹 你不是赏金猎人
But, Kaz, you are not a bounty hunter.
我见过赏金猎人
I have seen bounty hunters,
而你绝对不是那种人
and you are definitely not one of them.
有那笔赏金 我就可以
For that kind of money I am.
尼库 这是双赢的局面
It's a win-win situation, Neeku.
我能得到一大笔钱 修好塔姆的零件
I make a ton of credits, get Tam's part fixed,
还能帮助那些孩子 有什么问题
and help these kids. What could go wrong?
我跟你说过了 不能续杯 就一碗
I told you, no refills. One bowl only.
一碗
One bowl.
做这杯浆又不是免费的
I don't make this slop for free.
我到下周才有工资
Aw, I don't get paid until next week.
拜托 行行好吧
Come on, have a heart.
就一碗
One bowl only.
如果你付不起 那我就自己吃了
If you can't pay for it, I'll eat it myself.
我去
What the--
我们继续找吧 尼库 或许时来运转呢
Let's keep looking, Neeku. Maybe we'll get lucky.
在这里能找到小孩的可能
Well, the odds of finding those children here
跟赢平台彩票两次
are akin to winning the Platform Lottery.
一样低
Twice.
艾拉 快跑
Eila, run!
慢点 急什么
Whoa, slow down. What's the hurry?
等等 我们不会伤害你的
Wait. We're not gonna hurt you.
拜托 不要跑
Please. Don't run.
别 不要跑
No, no, don't run.
我只是想帮忙
I just wanna help.
我们不需要你帮助
We don't need your help.
跑了
Gone.
这些孩子遇上了麻烦 需要帮助
These kids are in trouble and need help.
尼库 我们需要多几双眼睛
Neeku, we need more eyes on this.
如果你需要更多双眼睛
If it is more eyes you need,
我有几个朋友或许能帮上忙
I may have some friends that could help.
尽管他们每个人只有两只眼睛
Although, they only have two eyes each,
如果可以
if that's acceptable.
欢迎来到平台的工程层 我的朋友们
Welcome, my friends, to the Platform's Engineering Level.
你认识这里的人吗
You know people down here?
这地方有点恶心
This place is kind of disgusting.
卡兹 这些是我的朋友 蛇颈龟
Kaz, these are my friends, the Chelidae.
你好啊 龟吉尔
Greetings to you as well, Chl'parr.
你的壳今天也格外帅气 龟威尔
And your shell is looking extraordinary today, Vil'pak.
我希望我也有个龟壳
How I often wish I had a carapace.
尼库 要介绍我们认识下吗
So, Neeku, you're gonna introduce us?
当然
Of course.
他们是工程师 维修人员
These are the engineers. The maintenance workers.
这个温馨小工作站的管♥理♥员♥
The custodians of our cozy little station.
他们是这平台真正的英雄
They are the true heroes of this platform.
我都不知道这下面还有人
I didn't know anyone lived down here.
的确 但他们的耳目遍及各处
Indeed, they have eyes and ears everywhere.
以便知道哪里需要维修
That's how they know what to fix.
而他们掌握的信息可不止这些
But it lets them know a great deal more.
朋友们 这是卡兹
Friends, meet Kaz.
他正在找两个
He is looking for two children
能让他大赚一笔的孩子
who will bring him a great deal of money.
他说他们会帮你留意
He said they will stay on the lookout.
留意 他们几乎动都不动
Lookout? They barely move.
那只还活着吗
Is that one even still alive?
她只是休眠了
She is merely dormant.
甲壳类生物可以调低生命系统速率
Shellfolk can slow down their life systems.
可以用这个通讯器联♥系♥我
You may reach me via this comlink.
我们继续去找吧 尼库
We better keep looking, Neeku.
他们逃到这的消息可能已经传开了
Word may already be out that they're here.
翔野胜太
Kazuda Xiono.
找你可真不容易
It was not easy tracking you down.
多泽上尉让你到塔里找他
Captain Doza has requested your presence in the tower.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
多泽上尉 翔野胜太和尼库·维卓到了
Captain Doza, Kazuda Xiono and Neeku Vozo to see you.
你就是耶格尔新雇的机修工
So you're Yeager's new mechanic?
挑战我女儿的那个飞行员
The pilot who challenged my daughter.
是的
Uh, yeah.
那是个天大的错误
That was a big mistake.
有人在市场看到你和那两个
I hear you were seen in the marketplace
失踪的孩子一起
with the two missing children.
赏金相当高的那两个孩子
The ones with the rather large price on their heads.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我碰巧从一个孩子那得到了这个
I accidentally took this from one of them.
他们为什么要逃跑呢
So, uh, why are they on the run, anyway?
雇佣兵不问问题
Mercenaries don't usually ask questions.
只拿钱
They just want to be paid.
我 我不是雇佣兵
I'm...I'm no mercenary.
那我问你个问题
Then let me ask you a question.
你有没有想过谁会为了两个失踪的孩子
Did you ever think who would place a bounty that large
拿出那么大一笔钱 动机是什么
on two missing children, or why?
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表