剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
我知道 巴格斯
I know, Buggles.
我们得到塔外面去待会
We've gotta get out of the Tower for a few hours.
我也快憋疯了
I'm going crazy in here too.
咱们去看看我爸在做什么
Let's see what Father's up to.
没准他能同意让我们去太空巡航
Maybe we can talk him into going out on a hover-cruise.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
他们怎么还没到
What's taking them so long?
托拉
Torra?
-没出什么事吧 -没事
- Is everything okay? - Great.
我好得很 爸爸
Completely fine, Father.
我太喜欢闷在房♥间里了
I really love hanging out in my room.
孤零零 没人陪
Alone. By myself.
我说孤零零了吧
Did I mention alone?
我至少没让你禁飞啊
At least I'm still allowing you to fly.
外面越来越危险 托拉
It's getting dangerous out there, Torra.
比以往任何时候都危险
Far more dangerous than it ever has been.
我说的不仅仅是星盗
I'm not just talking about pirates.
我知道你在说谁
I know who you're talking about.
自从他们出现后你就变了
Ever since they started coming around, you've changed.
对我保护过了头
You've been way too protective of me.
我可是王牌飞行员
I mean, I'm an Ace pilot.
星盗和掠夺者我都较量过
I've battled pirates and marauders and--
第一秩序比任何星盗都难对付
The First Order are far worse than any pirate.
我要去市场逛逛
I'm going down to the marketplace.
你需要什么给你送去就好了
Whatever you need can be delivered to you.
我需要到外面呼吸新鲜空气
What I need is to get out and breathe some fresh air.
你有阳台 理解理解我吧 托拉
You have a balcony. And try and understand, Torra.
等第一秩序的人离开就好了
It's only until the First Order are gone.
到时候我们一起去太空巡航
And then we'll go on a hover-cruise.
-我保证 -太多保证了
- I promise. - So many promises.
我需要离开这个塔 离开平台
I need to get off this tower. Off this whole station.
托拉
Torra!
4D 接下里的几个小时别让她离开房♥间
4D, make sure she doesn't leave her room for the next few hours.
我不想让她接近他们
I don't want her near them.
好的 长官
Of course, sir.
你好 派尔中校
Greetings, Commander Pyre.
很高兴见到你 多泽上尉
How wonderful to see you, Captain Doza.
请将塔停靠站准备好
Prepare the Tower docking bay.
我们一小时内抵达
We will be there within the hour.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第九集
很抱歉 托拉
I'm sorry, Torra,
接下来的三个半小时内恐怕不能让你离开
I'm afraid I can't let you leave for the next 3.5 hours.
那假如有星盗来袭呢
But what if there's a pirate attack?
一小时后就该我去巡逻了
I'm supposed to be on patrol in an hour.
格里夫和弗雷娅会替你的班
Griff and Freya will cover your patrol
直到第一秩序离开 托拉
until the First Order leaves, Torra.
可是 巴格斯需要出去
But... Buggles really has to go out.
我们可不想让它随处大小便吧
We don't want him making a mess all over the place.
-对吧 4D -不 天哪
- Do we, 4D? - Oh, dear, no.
太恶心了
That was disgusting.
我自己带它去好了
I'll take the creature out myself.
我回来前 为了你的安全我会锁上门 托拉
I am locking the door for your own safety until I return, Torra.
知道了
I know, I know.
可惜密♥码♥被我破解了
Too bad I figured out the pass code.
托拉·多泽 站住
Torra Doza, stop this instant.
巴格斯
Oh, Buggles.
为什么
Why?
谢谢 巴格斯
Thanks, Buggles.
这太恶心了
Well, that was disgusting.
BB 波希望我们
Okay, BB, Poe wants us to find
找到多泽和第一秩序之间的联♥系♥
any info that connects Doza to the First Order.
有什么方法能进到塔里吗
Any ideas on how to get into the Tower?
货物接收门
The shipping and receiving door.
好主意 你觉得能打开吗
Good call. Think you can get it open?
-卡兹 -托拉
- Kaz? - Torra.
我正要运送一些飞船部件给海普·费森
I was just gonna deliver some, uh, ship parts to Hype Fazon.
一会再送吧
Do that later.
咱们玩点有意思的
Let's have some fun.
不过我得... 你行吗
But I need to-- whoa, you got it?
甲板上很安全
Okay, the coast is clear.
-没有安保机器人 -发生什么了
- No security droids. - What's going on?
-你有麻烦了吗 -那个嘛
- You in trouble? - Well...
我爸希望当他在和第一秩序谈话的时候
Father wants me to stay in my room
我能待在房♥间里
while he speaks to the First Order.
第一秩序
The First Order.
谈些什么呢
What's that all about?
一些关于星盗袭击的事
Something to do with the pirate attacks.
他们想帮着肃清一下战区之类的
They wanna help clean out the sector or something.
我猜星盗肯定也袭击了他们的飞船
I guess the pirates have been raiding their ships too.
真好看
That's pretty.
-多少钱 -五块
- How much? - Five credits.
你是托拉·多泽 上尉的女儿
You're Torra Doza, the Captain's daughter.
你有钱 收你二十
You've got the money. That's 20 credits for you.
你可真慷慨 还是免了吧
How generous of you. Thanks, but no thanks.
怎么了 你付得起
What? You can afford it.
-快看 是托拉·多泽 -托拉
- Look, it's Torra Doza. - Oh, hey, Torra.
很高兴见到你们
Hi, nice to see you all.
那些星盗袭击是怎么回事
So what's the deal with all these pirate attacks?
是啊 多泽又取消了一场比赛
Yes, Doza just cancelled another race.
我听说他可能会实施宵禁
And now I heard he might impose a curfew?
这是怎么回事
What's that all about?
大家往后退退 给她一点空间
Everyone back up. Give her some room.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
我们回塔里怎么样
Say, how about we get back to the Tower?
在第一秩序的人出现之前
Before the First Order shows up.
听上去不错 不过我们好像已经晚了
Sounds great. But I think we're too late.
第一秩序怎么帮我们击退那些星盗
So, how's the First Order gonna help with all these pirates?
如果我爸签了协约
If Father signs this agreement,
他们会在站台上巡逻
they'll patrol the platform.
接下来 我猜我唯一能接触到的飞行
Then, I suppose, the only flying I'll get to do
就是玩《飞行模拟中队》了
is playing "Flight Simulator Squadron."
等等 你有《飞行模拟中队》
Wait. You have "Flight Simulator Squadron"?
三个都有 你想玩吗
All three of them. Do you wanna play?
我想是的
I'm thinking yes!
来吧 还能在王牌休息厅找些吃的
Come on, we can get some food at the Ace Lounge too.
我们能进去了 BB-8
This is our ticket inside, BB-8.
派尔中校 欢迎回到巨像站
Commander Pyre, welcome back to the Colossus.
你考虑过我的提议了吗 多泽
Have you considered my offer, Doza?
-不会持续太久的 -我有些问题
- It won't last long. - I have questions.
有多少名暴风兵会在这边驻扎
How many stormtroopers would be stationed here?
多到能足够抵挡星盗袭击
Enough to stave off any pirate raid.
我的士兵远比你的王牌飞行员能胜任这项工作
My soldiers are far more equipped for the job than your Aces.
星盗的威胁消退后
And when the pirate threat is abated,
他们多久会离开
how long until they leave?
很难给这些事界定时限 多泽上尉
It's difficult putting a timeline to these things, captain Doza.
星盗有的时候会
Pirates can be so...
难以预测
unpredictable.
我们为什么要偷偷摸摸的
Why are we sneaking around?
我之前溜了出来 现在我必须溜回去
I snuck out. I have to sneak back in.
这边 这边
This way, this way.
我没想到王牌还有更豪华的休息厅
I didn't know the Aces had an even fancier lounge.
还不错吧
Not bad, right?
托拉 你♥爸♥是怎么回事
Torra. What is going on with your father?
他最近总是神神秘秘的
He's been so secretive of late.
没事 他只是忙
He's fine, just busy.
最近忙得连我都顾不上了
Even too busy for me lately.
他最好重新开始比赛
Well, he better get the races going again.
好久都没见有什么比赛了
It's been too long since we've seen some action.
这供餐
This food!
太棒了
Really, really good.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表