剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
我终于把引擎修好了
Yes, I finally fixed the engine.
准备大开眼界吧
Get ready to be impressed.
你准备好了吗 塔姆
You ready to be impressed, Tam?
好了
I'm completely ready.
我一直准备着
I am always ready.
那好
Well, then.
开 始
Here... we... go.
就是这样让我们大开眼界吗
Is this the impressive part?
不是吧 引擎 动起来
Come on, engine, work!
主赛事即将开始
And the main event is about to begin!
比赛要开始了
The race is about to start?
等一下 马上就好了
Hold on, I almost have it working.
我马上 发动啊 行吗 引擎
I almost have... Get going, will you, engine?
求你了 引擎
Come on, engine!
卡兹 你知道引擎是非生命体吧
Kaz, you do realize the engine is not sentient.
它不回应你的
It cannot respond back to you.
谢谢 尼库
Thanks, Neeku.
发动啊
Will you work already?
很有意思 卡兹
Well, this has been tons of fun, Kaz,
但我要去看比赛了
but I've got a race to watch.
走吧 尼库
Come on, Neeku.
算了
Forget it.
赛后我再检查
I'll figure out what's wrong after the race.
不行
I don't think so.
你今天就得修好 卡兹
You better finish this up by the end of the day, Kaz.
明白
Understood?
但是 耶格尔
But... but, Yeager!
继续工作
Get back to work!
继续工作 继续工作
"Get back to work." "Get back to work."
好吧
Fine!
对哦 好主意 BB-8
Of course! Great idea, BB-8.
耶格尔没说我不能在外面修引擎嘛
Yeager never said I can't work on the engine outside, right?
快看托拉
Check out Torra.
她快赶上海普了
She's almost catching up to Hype.
我也想参赛
Wish I was up there.
引擎
The engine!
拜托 别别别
No, please, no, please, no, please, no, please, no.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第三集
你非得看比赛吗
You just had to watch the race, didn't you?
我真的很抱歉 耶格尔 这是个意外
I'm really sorry, Yeager. It was an accident.
卡兹 我知道一心想着比赛和监视之类的
Kaz, I know your head is in racing and spying and all that,
但是记住
but remember,
在别人眼里 你只是个机修工
to everyone else here, you're just a mechanic.
但我不是啊
But I'm not a mechanic.
嗯 你要是不小心
Yeah, and if you're not careful,
所有人都会知道的
everyone else will know that too.
如果你露了马脚
Look, if you get caught,
那塔姆 尼库 我们所有人都完了
that will be the end for Tam, Neeku, all of us.
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
我知道 耶格尔
I know that, Yeager.
是吗 你的行为看起来不像啊
Do you? Because you sure aren't acting like it.
我是为了帮助抵抗组织才接受这个任务的
I took this mission to help the Resistance.
不是为了在修理厂工作
I didn't take it to work in a garage.
抱歉 我帮助星系的行为打扰到你了
Sorry me wanting to help the galaxy is inconveniencing you.
Z阿姨 你说过一出口就后悔的话吗
Aunt Z, you ever say something and immediately regret it?
常常说
All the time.
比如我第一次说"你好 卡兹"
Like the first time I said, "Hello, Kaz,"
我马上就后悔了
I immediately regretted it.
也许我不该跟耶格尔一起住
Maybe living with Yeager isn't my best option.
这里有很多住处 卡兹
Well, there are a lot of accommodations here, Kaz.
你会找到合适的地方
You'll find your place.
你可以跟我一起住啊
Hey, you can live with me.
算了
Yeah, I don't think so.
你好啊
Hey there.
我和朋友刚刚聊到你呢
Me and my friends were just talking about you.
你跟托拉比赛过 对吧
You flew in that sky race against Torra, right?
挺有能耐啊 你叫什么名字
You've got some skill. What's your name?
翔野胜太 朋友们都叫我卡兹
Kazuda Xiono. Friends call me Kaz.
我叫杰斯·拉克林 也是名赛手
Jace Rucklin. I'm a racer too.
准赛手吧 我需要一艘更快的飞船
Well, trying to be anyway. I just need a faster ship.
你想见见我的队员吗
So wanna meet my team?
卡兹 这是琳·加娃和戈拉克·怀尔斯
Kaz, meet Linn Gaava and Gorak Wiles.
西部星带最勤劳的队员
Hardest-working crew this side of the Western Reaches.
最勤劳
Hardest-working?
这是我最喜欢的工作
Best job of my career.
拉克林得逼着我们休假
Rucklin practically has to force us to take days off.
你们还有休假啊
You get days off?
当然 我们又不是机器人
Of course we do. We're not droids.
耶格尔
Yeah, well, uh, Yeager,
他就没怎么给我们假期
he doesn't really give many breaks.
耶格尔很奇怪
Yeager is a strange one.
要是他乐意 就是最厉害的赛手
He could be the top racer here if he wanted to be.
我只看他赛过一次 但他超级厉害
Only saw him race once, but he blew the competition away.
我听说是因为他用了燃料增压器
Yeah, I hear it's 'cause he uses a fuel boost.
他给看过他的飞船吗
Did he ever show you his racer?
我好想看一眼
I've been dying to see it.
你是指火球号♥
What, you mean the Fireball?
不是那个会飞的危险品
Nah, that flying deathtrap?
他的另一艘飞船 真正的飞船
His other racer. His real racer.
我以为耶格尔只是个机修工
I thought Yeager was just a mechanic.
我都不知道他原来是赛手
I didn't know he was a racer.
我们出去找点乐子吧
Let's get outta here, do something fun.
一起来吗 卡兹
You with us, Kaz?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你是个很不错的飞行员
You're a pretty good pilot.
没让托拉在比赛中轻易取胜
You gave Torra a run for her money,
而且你还活下来了
and you didn't die.
你想比比吗 还是打算怂着
You wanna race or are you gonna chum out and back down?
好啊 我们比什么
Sure. What are we racing?
你会知道的
you'll see.
来 我们平时走这条近路
Come on, this is a little shortcut we use.
跟紧我
Follow me.
这摩托艇真不错
Nice bikes.
你应付得来吗
Think you can handle it?
我觉得可以
I'm thinking yes.
谁先到天环算谁赢
All right, first one to reach that Sky Ring is the winner.
终点等你哟 卡兹
Be waiting for you there, Kaz.
抱歉 你过不来
Sorry, can't let you pass.
第二名也没什么大不了的
But hey, there's nothing wrong with second place.
就是现在
And... now!
不好
Oh no.
拉克林 我的摩托艇有点不对劲
Rucklin, something's wrong with my bike.
我刹不了车
I can't stop it!
别找借口
Ha, yeah, right. No excuses.
我说真的
No, I'm serious.
如果按这个速度冲到水里 我就完了
If I hit the water at this speed, I'm done.
等等 我来救你了
Hold on, I got you.
-你还好吗 -拉克林
- You okay? - man, Rucklin.
-你救了我 -没事儿
- You saved my life. - No problem.
朋友间不就是这样吗
That's what friends do.
刚刚太险了 你还好吧 卡兹
That was a close call. Are you okay, Kaz?
还好 多亏拉克林
Yeah, thanks to Rucklin.
我想我欠某人一台摩托艇
I guess I owe someone a bike.
摩托艇不重要
Eh, the bike's not important.
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're okay.
你老板来了
Here comes your boss.
胜太
Kazuda.
你知道我找你找了多久吗
You know how long I've been looking for you?
我什么时候允许你休息两个小时了
Since when do I give two-hour breaks?
我刚刚和朋友在一起
I've just been with friends.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表