剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
你们因密谋反叛第一秩序被捕了
You are all under arrest for conspiring against the First Order.
你不能用虚假的罪名来威胁我们
You can't threaten us with false charges.
要么拿出证据 要么滚出去
Prove it or get out.
据称反抗组织间谍
Resistance spies were reported
出现在第一秩序的领地里
in First Order territory.
你去过第五区51-3吗
Have you ever been to Sector Epsilon 51-3?
我从来没有听说过
I've never even heard of it.
有目击者证明这艘飞船
We have visual confirmation it was this ship
入侵了我们的领地
that intruded in our territory.
那一区禁止进入
That sector is off-limits.
扣押它
Impound it!
你们不能扣押火球号♥
You can't impound the Fireball.
告诉他们弄错了
Tell them this is all a mistake.
卡兹
Kaz?
塔姆 事情很复杂
Tam, it's--it's complicated.
把他们关起来
Take them into custody.
朝他射击
Blast him!
塔姆 这里
Tam, over here!
尼库 打开我的办公室
Neeku! Open my office!
但是你说过很多次
But you have said on many occasions
不要打开你的
never to open your--
快点
Just do it!
好的
Okay!
不对啊
This isn't right.
这只是个误会
This is just a misunderstanding.
别让他们跑了
Don't let them escape.
铁桶
Bucket?
铁桶
Bucket!
他不行了 我们得走了
He's gone. We have to go.
塔姆 快点
Tam, come on!
塔姆
Tam!
塔姆
Tam!
卡兹 进来
Kaz, get inside!
塔姆
Tam!
快把门打开
Get that door open now!
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
我投降
I surrender.
看起来你的朋友们
It would seem your friends have left you
把你留下来当替罪羊了吧 里沃拉小姐
to take the fall, Miss... Ryvora, is it not?
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第十八集
跟我们来
Come with us.
但我不是抵抗组织的间谍
But I'm not a Resistance spy!
你当然不是 把她铐起来
Of course you're not. Cuff her.
把她带到高塔的监狱
Take her to the Tower holding cells.
别推我
Hey, stop pushing!
我可以自己走
I can walk, you know?
-她没有来 -她为什么没有来
- She didn't come. - Why didn't she come?
她很迷茫
She's confused.
我们得快点了 卡兹
We need to hurry, Kaz.
我们要从这里逃出去
We'll escape through here.
我不明白
I do not understand.
为什么第一秩序要逮捕我们
Why is the First Order trying to arrest us?
我们不是间谍 我们是机修工
We are not spies. We are mechanics.
对吧
Right?
实际上 尼库 是时候我告诉你真♥相♥了
Actually, Neeku, it's time I told you the truth.
我是抵抗组织的间谍
I am a spy, for the Resistance.
卡兹 现在不是开玩笑的时候
Now is not the time for jokes, Kaz!
我们为什么被追捕了
Why are we being pursued?
不 尼库 这不是玩笑
No, Neeku, it's not a joke.
我是真正的间谍
I'm a real spy.
而现在第一秩序要抓我们
And now the First Order is after us.
这个玩笑越来越不好笑了
This joke is getting less humorous by the moment.
你们安静一点
Shh, quiet, you guys.
封锁这一区 他们一定朝这边逃了
Secure this sector. They must have gone this way.
快走
Move.
少说话 多走路 快
Less talk, more walk. Come on.
我们得做些什么 父亲
We have to do something, Father.
我们不能再这样毫不反抗
We can't keep playing along,
假装服从第一秩序
pretending to be compliant with the First Order.
托拉 我在从内部
I'm doing what I can, Torra,
尽我所能 但很难
from the inside, but it's difficult.
我们需要联♥系♥新共和国
We need to contact the New Republic.
多泽上尉
Captain Doza.
我没有打扰吧
I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
第一秩序打扰我
Oh, the First Order interrupting?
怎么会呢
Of course not.
我们在你的平台上找到了一堆抵抗组织的间谍
We've located a cell of Resistance spies on your platform.
间谍 谁
Spies? Who?
杰瑞克·耶格尔和他的同伙
Jarek Yeager and cohorts.
他们中只有一个人被捕了
Only one of them was captured.
被捕 为了什么
In custody? For what?
擅闯分区 密谋造♥反♥ 煽动叛乱
Sector violation, conspiracy, sedition,
还有其他指控
among other charges.
是卡兹吗
Was it Kaz?
我们抓住了他的朋友 塔姆·里沃拉
We have his friend, Tam Ryvora.
不过没关系
But no matter.
很快就能找到他们了
They will all be found soon enough.
警卫
Security,
准备码头让进入的飞船停靠
prepare the docking bay for an incoming ship.
你在等谁 派尔
And who are you expecting now, Pyre?
更多军队
More troops?
第一秩序安♥全♥局♥的蒂尔尼探员
Agent Tierny of the First Order Security Bureau.
她会查出来里沃拉知道的一切
She will find out everything Miss Ryvora knows,
无论用什么手段
one way or the other.
这边
This way.
我们得给抵抗组织发一条消息
We need to send a message to the Resistance.
-但是首先 我们得 -救塔姆
- But first, we have to - Save Tam, right?
我们得去找塔姆
We have to go after Tam!
我们会的 但先解决当务之急
We will, but first things first.
我们发消息给抵抗组织
We get a message to the Resistance--
但那不可能
But that would be impossible.
第一秩序已经封锁了所有的通讯
The First Order has blocked all communications.
-我们得 -是他们
- We'd have to - It's them!
快快快 快走
Go, go, go, move!
蒂尔尼探员
Agent Tierny.
派尔中校
Commander Pyre.
找到剩下的抵抗组织间谍了吗
Have the remaining Resistance spies been found?
还没有
Not yet.
但很快了 我跟你保证
But soon, I assure you.
我要跟塔姆·里沃拉谈谈
I want to speak with Tam Ryvora.
或许我们的小朋友可以提供一些帮助
Perhaps our young friend could be of some assistance.
这里
This way.
搜查这条走廊 他们可能在这里
Search this corridor. They might be down here.
他们要追上来了
They are getting closer.
我感到极度恐惧
And I am feeling extreme fear.
继续走 向前然后左转
Keep going. Up ahead, go left.
我很确定它通向
I'm pretty sure that leads to--
死胡同
A dead end.
投降吧
Surrender.
这还挺有意思的
That was actually quite fun,
除了着陆的那一下
except for the landing part.
同意
Agreed.
卡兹
Hey, Kaz.
凯尔 艾拉
Kel, Eila!
所以是真的吗
So is it true?
你真的是抵抗组织的间谍吗
You're really a Resistance spy?
你们怎么知道的
How--how did you know that?
我们通过通风管听到你了
We heard you through the vents.
你们真的很大声
You guys are really loud.
太丢人了 卡兹
For shame, Kaz.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表